Баллы
nah, i'm not crying about nabs, that i can rape without loosing all cp

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
see you on 5x? OH WAIT?
EDIT: maybe even go pvpx? or you more comfortable killing 2 week old characters on your 6 month old tank? :)

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
I see ETC beast clam on server and making the most of it. BTW Lionna did you get right into it or did you have to suck dick for 2 months like last time? I'm not sure if that sort of thing carries over from server to server. P.S. just to set the record straight ETC/shortpants quit celes cos they started getting beaten by addiction, pretending that they left the server when there was no competition is just a straight lie.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Schizo сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
see you on 5x? OH WAIT?
EDIT: maybe even go pvpx? or you more comfortable killing 2 week old characters on your 6 month old tank? :)
OH WAIT what? gl boting on x5, i already wasted enough time for l2 to play low rate gracia final server. And what's with 2 week old char? I never said yu had a chance against me, i just say you suck as necromancer

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
we quitted celes bcoz ppl got bored, and tbh as far as we could make at least 5 groups we owned addis even with their hero zerg, like first week of new heroes we shown on epics and killed all - ALL.

btw. Gezas tell us how many epics u have? :) and try imagine how u would be raped w/o them

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
your definition of all must be different to mine.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
we quitted celes bcoz ppl got bored, and tbh as far as we could make at least 5 groups we owned addis even with their hero zerg, like first week of new heroes we shown on epics and killed all - ALL.
btw. Gezas tell us how many epics u have? :) and try imagine how u would be raped w/o them
same as i was raped on my first oly month when i had 0 jewels and i wasn't raped so go back to dreaming

Insa1

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
miou сказал(а):
same as i was raped on my first oly month when i had 0 jewels and i wasn't raped so go back to dreaming
First oly month, no one have jewels, only few persons

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
miou сказал(а):
and who the fuck was back then on 1st olympiad to compete with you? lol...

gold

Реакции
Баллы
Insa сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
miou сказал(а):
First oly month, no one have jewels, only few persons
if no one had jewels and he still got hero, how is he worse than everyone else?

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
there were no people to compete with . And he was fed meybe and oly was etc vs etc vs etc vs randoms?

gold

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
there were no people to compete with . And he was fed meybe and oly was etc vs etc vs etc vs randoms?
didnt he just say he fought someone with full s grade and won using a grade?

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
gold сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
it was s set without atribute :) and tallum ] ic for pala when they bouth didin't have atri :)
btw it was against renevan witch i almost killed with tallum and ws without atribute on wep and without +skills :)

gold

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
gold сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
it was s set without atribute :) and tallum ] ic for pala when they bouth didin't have atri :)
btw it was against renevan witch i almost killed with tallum and ws without atribute on wep and without +skills :)
so i guess he's terrible cause his oponents are even worse?
or will you tell me tallum blade ] fb?
so why are people defending this renevan in the previous posts?

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
gold сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
using l2 snifer that you know what and if other ppl have atributes on armors or what?  p.s. i wasn't fed first oly month, got nooble 3 days till the end of the month and my competition for hero was full s grade paladins

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
i wasn't fed first oly month, got nooble 3 days till the end of the month and my competition for hero was full s grade paladins
damn, they should make a movie about you, you are so good its insane.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
Schizo сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
i wasn't fed first oly month, got nooble 3 days till the end of the month and my competition for hero was full s grade paladins
damn, they should make a movie about you, you are so good its insane.
stop being buthurt and go learn how to play necro
you keep on being original bra, they should put that in the movie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх