Gratz abs with another tezza (1 Viewer)

Danny1

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
for sure better then you mr c5 tank in +6 ic looses to dager and mr gracia tank with +11 looses to mage without enlight
Ohh thats nice to hear lolpally i pwned u like 2 times with my th ? I had only 80 lvl mj, AS 150attri, no epics while u had full S probably some epics and 83 lvl
So please, stop it mr gracia tank...

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Danny сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
for sure better then you mr c5 tank in +6 ic looses to dager and mr gracia tank with +11 looses to mage without enlight
Ohh thats nice to hear lolpally i pwned u like 2 times with my th ? I had only 80 lvl mj, AS 150attri, no epics while u had full S probably some epics and 83 lvl
omg men dont flame the hero, he is uber super pr0 pwnage tank with teh uber skills and ninja tactix yo.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Danny сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
Go and fight class that cancels your target 100% each time when you make dmg to it and you have like 1-2s delay till getting target back. Btw you killed me once only so please

C

CommunismFTW

Gezas сказал(а):
Danny сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
Go and fight class that cancels your target 100% each time when you make dmg to it and you have like 1-2s delay till getting target back. Btw you killed me once only so please
Sad :))))

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
lol you actually lost vs a lvl 80 adventurer? that is pretty fuking hilarious, and you are telling me that I am terrible hahahaha, that made my day.

Sant0s

Реакции
Баллы
Danny сказал(а):
Ouch.
Gezas сказал(а):
lol you are so clueless that i wont even bother to tell ya how to avoid that. =x

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Sant0s сказал(а):
Danny сказал(а):
Ouch.
Gezas сказал(а):
lol you are so clueless that i wont even bother to tell ya how to avoid that. =x
avoid what? server side lag? the only one clueless here is you

razz1

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas usually got like 100-200 fights and he looses few(monument history ftw). Try to do that and then you can tell that he sucks.

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
razz сказал(а):
Gezas usually got like 100-200 fights and he looses few(monument history ftw). Try to do that and then you can tell that he sucks.
I actually do that, I only loose fights which I simply can't win.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Danny сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
avoid what? server side lag? the only one clueless here is you
Nice excuse but sorry to tell ya, there was NOT server lag yet
Gratz
my internet was fine, pc not laging day, but for some reason i had to wait after pressing on oponent nick for 1-2s for target to appear, so if this is not server lag tell me why it was like that?

ShemalePW

Реакции
Баллы
Stop flame everyone and enjoy game :)

I still cant get why 90% players must flame eachother :p

C

CommunismFTW

Really ... what sets this game apart from the other MMO's ? Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TEH DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA! What would lineage be without the flames? xD

ShemalePW

Реакции
Баллы
Ye I know but some flames are rly retarded :D

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
ShemalePW сказал(а):
Stop flame everyone and enjoy game :)
I still cant get why 90% players must flame eachother :p
internetdickwad.jpg

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
but for some reason i had to wait after pressing on oponent nick for 1-2s for target to appear, so if this is not server lag tell me why it was like that?
its called mirage / trick / switch :)

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
Schizo сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
but for some reason i had to wait after pressing on oponent nick for 1-2s for target to appear, so if this is not server lag tell me why it was like that?
its called mirage / trick / switch :)
are you seriously mentaly chalanged or what? try to read what i wrote once more, maybe you will understand
good comeback bra

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
ok, i give up with you, you are not only one of worst necros i have ever seen, but also complete idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх