Gratz abs with another tezza (1 Viewer)

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
I've never had zaken nor anthy on my toon, had tezza like 2 or 3 times ( oly days ) for the last 2 months and last month I did well with just MA / Tallum Robes and 1 nuke AM 150 element ( still have 150 element ). Instead of crying about gear make decent toons and organise oly.

And about all this BOGs bullshit, make skills +10 and start safe enchanting since safe books are way easier to get. Wasted over 40 BOGs on 1 skill and ended up safe enchanting it from +10 so yeah, don't need many BOGs.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
i see there's no way to try to discuss here because they're not thinking they're still trying to act cool and to prove that the advantages they had is nothing :) hell ye start to flame meh :)

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
i see there's no way to try to discuss here because they're not thinking they're still trying to act cool and to prove that the advantages they had is nothing :) hell ye start to flame meh :)
noone said its nothin, but u guys actin like they had no chance from the beginning. well its not true imo, but many ppl many opinions.

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
they had a chanse but a realy small one :)
More like they had a chance but they're not even close to being a well-organised clan. Look at HW guys, they've already surpassed Abso lol.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
They failed, they quited, they will fail somewhere else again, now stop talking about them and let trolls to go back to x5 forum section.

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
Log ingame and see what's going on then. Seems like you talk a lot but don't really know what's actually happening.

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
i do have arguments for this, but i'm not feeling like telling idiot what to do to improve himself, atleast sometimes figure out something  by yourself.
thats right, go for the safe response! you would do well in politics, talk a lot but saying nothing. You don't even know me and I doubt that you actually seen more than one of my matches. if you have than it seems like I have another fanboi. join the club!
But I think everyone can see that you are full of shit and trying randomly flame me.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
even xXxbrnecroxXx do less misstake with necro than you, so please

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
you honestly make no sense, but I'll say it again, you don't even know me so just stop the bullshit lol. I never make mistakes in olympiad so you sir are full of shit. can't even bring up any examples so that just proves my point even more. not expecting my enemy to tell me that I am a good necro anyway. I know my skills. All I get out of this is that some people in ETC are good at randomly flaming.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
gezas best paly bra

ofc )))))))))))

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Pawlak сказал(а):
Log ingame and see what's going on then. Seems like you talk a lot but don't really know what's actually happening.
I loged - went oly - did few matches and logged off . Atm working at one project so don't have much time to play but maybe next month will take oly zaken and if there going to be a opposition clan worth joining will play till 5x  :)

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Schizo сказал(а):
you honestly make no sense, but I'll say it again, you don't even know me so just stop the bullshit lol. I never make mistakes in olympiad so you sir are full of shit. can't even bring up any examples so that just proves my point even more. not expecting my enemy to tell me that I am a good necro anyway. I know my skills. All I get out of this is that some people in ETC are good at randomly flaming.
"Skill" ... Lineage 2 takes barely any "skill", it's mostly common sense, the knowledge about the game/Updates like Hellbound or Gracia and proper and fast targeting. Go play Counterstrike, if you need a game that need "skill" and "aiming".
aYotech сказал(а):
gezas best paly bra
ofc )))))))))))
Better Paladin than you for sure in Gracia. NEED PARTY AI TO KILL FRINTEZZA OR EMOQUIT!?!? /wrist QQ

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Schizo сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
ok fine, specialy for you since you too dumb to play your own class, maybe start using mass banes noob?
aYotech сказал(а):
gezas best paly bra
ofc )))))))))))
for sure better then you mr c5 tank in +6 ic looses to dager and mr gracia tank with +11 looses to mage without enlight

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
"Skill" ... Lineage 2 takes barely any "skill", it's mostly common sense, the knowledge about the game/Updates like Hellbound or Gracia and proper and fast targeting. Go play Counterstrike, if you need a game that need "skill" and "aiming".
Not necessarily, although I agree with you that counter-strike needs MORE skill :)
Gezas сказал(а):
ok fine, specialy for you since you too dumb to play your own class, maybe start using mass banes noob?
I do use banes, but vs your oly farmers it's actually better to start constantly nuking and hope for the m crits. it's not like mass banes would help me out much anyway lol. Dago and Nas and people like that will still hit me for 10k each hit almost.
Study me better next time fanboi!

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
sure, go nuke more tanks on ud which are away from you while meanwhile their summon rapes you

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
sure, go nuke more tanks on ud which are away from you while meanwhile their summon rapes you
lol I dont even know wtf you are talking about, now you want me to use mass bane when they are away from me? Are you on drugs?

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
oh god, you are hopeless

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
who needs good dager skills when they all use macros and l2control with auto target lists 1st robes 2nd lights :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх