Gratz abs with another tezza (2 Viewers)

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
bjorn сказал(а):
Ye please dont talk if u dont know, how the situation on Luna was. Einheit had such a bigger advantage lol. They had almost all jewels, there were no olympiad jewels, S80 was accessible only for them till gracia final, they had +15-20 oed skills at the time, when ppl could be happy about their +9, they had lvl from 83-85, when Swarm had hardly some 81s. And there was more.
And for Silent, actually almost noone played zerkers/soulhounds on Luna. First decent one was a botted toon from Gangzta. Till then Silent was kinda impossible to kill.
maZe and the destro (think it was Morhun) killed Silent on a regular basis actually... Hell even I killed him once or twice in the month when the Santa Buffs were working in olympiad and I could go zealot 100% of the time with my celestial shield augment when it wouldn't get cancelled if you did skills. I actually do know because I was into olympiad, and yes, I gotta say that the organisation of olympiad was good. You guys can flame me whatever you want lol, I don't really care. There is no way I can beat any of ETC olympiad famers at this moment because I am mostly 2 hit for them hitting me for almost 5k damage (this is with transfer pain on) and the ECS are simply not accesseable for me at this time, or at least not that easily. Not even mentioning the stunlock that I simply don't get out of, and no absolute doesn't have any zaken or antharas bossjewels...

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
Difference is we as a Swarm were way better organised than you as Absolute that's why we achieved some goals. You brag about chars like Dago - plvl your oly farmers to 85, nothing difficult. You brag about high OE'd skills - farm KEs as a Party or maybe even as a Clan and stack up your farmers with safe books so they can make same skills like Dago. You brag about 300 weapons - SOD is still open afaik, farm ECSes as a Party or a Clan and stack up your farmers. Everything I've posted can easily be done within 2 weeks by a completely retarded group of people. Want some more tips ?

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Pawlak сказал(а):
You brag about chars like Dago - plvl your oly farmers to 85, nothing difficult. You brag about high OE'd skills - farm KEs as a Party or maybe even as a Clan and stack up your farmers with safe books so they can make same skills like Dago.
I am lvl 85, yet I get stunned 100% by any char of ETC in oly. You seem to forget about the bossjewels, which are not that easy to farm for us. And you don't have to explain how to play the game to me, but I came on the server 1 month ago, it's kinda impossible for me to stack my char in this amount of time. That is the entire point here

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
You think I'd have so much gear if only me worked on it? Teamwork is the key bro. And make some farmers that can counter tanks and zerkers..

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Schizo сказал(а):
Pawlak сказал(а):
You brag about chars like Dago - plvl your oly farmers to 85, nothing difficult. You brag about high OE'd skills - farm KEs as a Party or maybe even as a Clan and stack up your farmers with safe books so they can make same skills like Dago.
I am lvl 85, yet I get stunned 100% by any char of ETC in oly. You seem to forget about the bossjewels, which are not that easy to farm for us. And you don't have to explain how to play the game to me, but I came on the server 1 month ago, it's kinda impossible for me to stack my char in this amount of time. That is the entire point here
you are terrible necro anyway, so no epic jewels would help you

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
the funniest thing is that etc oly farmers needed like 2.5 months to get so cool and now you're telling them to do that in 2 weeks gz meng :)
and talk about them bogs ...

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
the funniest thing is that etc oly farmers needed like 2.5 months to get so cool and now you're telling them to do that in 2 weeks gz meng :)
what are they copycats ? its not like they need to make +30 skills or somethin. Bogs? Castles yo. Mastery books? Forts yo. One or two +20 skills for a decent oly char? not even 2 weeks yo.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
bjorn сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
what are they copycats ? its not like they need to make +30 skills or somethin. Bogs? Castles yo. Mastery books? Forts yo. One or two +20 skills for a decent oly char? not even 2 weeks yo.
yo so why did it took you so mucho longer yo? :)

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
bjorn сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
yo so why did it took you so mucho longer yo? :)
who exactly? +15-20 skills are not a problem for any 85 lvl chars. And 85 lvl is a question of few days of farmin HB with cake.

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
you just randomly flaming or do you actually have arguments for this? I think its the first option...
Pawlak сказал(а):
You think I'd have so much gear if only me worked on it? Teamwork is the key bro. And make some farmers that can counter tanks and zerkers..
again, read what I typed, absolute has 0 zaken/anthys

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
cakes - donation - so maybe you want to give your kidney/lungs a.k.a donate them? :eek:

and how much bogs did abso get in a month ? as I remember etc took away they're castle after a month :eek:

so still there's no use to flame them nab told all the truth about etc and that's fynal :)

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
Pawlak сказал(а):
again, read what I typed, absolute has 0 zaken/anthys
Make 9 matches, 20 pts and u have a oly zaken. Augument jewels for stun pdef,patk. Man do u rly need all that info? Its like you blame all others for stuff some clan dont have. Zaken is available to farm, but kinda almost noone or mby even noone cant kill him cause of missin tactics.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
cakes - donation - so maybe you want to give your kidney/lungs a.k.a donate them? :eek:
and how much bogs did abso get in a month ? as I remember etc took away they're castle after a month :eek:
so still there's no use to flame them nab told all the truth about etc and that's fynal  :)
like they cant take another castle lold. Anyway no point talkin some reason into forum trolls :). Ye ofc u stand on nabs side, when the stuff he told so much supports ur point of view on etc.

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
bjorn сказал(а):
Make 9 matches, 20 pts and u have a oly zaken. Augument jewels for stun pdef,patk. Man do u rly need all that info? Its like you blame all others for stuff some clan dont have. Zaken is available to farm, but kinda almost noone or mby even noone cant kill him cause of missin tactics.
What part of me playing here for a month did you not understand? I got my noble in januari. you want me to explain to you how olympiad works?
you are seriously comparing augmented jewels to antharas + zaken? And you seriously wanna compare 1 olympiad earring with zaken + antharas? You are seeing the advantage here?

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
Schizo сказал(а):
bjorn сказал(а):
What part of me playing here for a month did you not understand? I got my noble in januari. you want me to explain to you how olympiad works?
so why u cry then? wait for ur time to come.
and anyway if ur not from abso, dont see a point to care about them. if they cry about the advantage, that etc was here a longer time ... thats just for a laugh. Its like anyone who comes would ask to clans, which are already on the server, to stop everythin, till they catch up.

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
bjorn сказал(а):
so why u cry then? wait for ur time to come.
and anyway if ur not from abso, dont see a point to care about them. if they cry about the advantage, that etc was here a longer time ... thats just for a laugh. Its like anyone who comes would ask to clans, which are already on the server, to stop everythin, till they catch up.
I am just putting my opinion in this thread, can't help it when there are 4 ETC members jumping right on it flaming me in the next 5 minutes. "stop crying", "scrappy coco" and "fucking retard" kinda shows who is 'crying' in this thread, to use your vocabulary.
and I know I need time to catch up, but I don't see the use of it. This server will be dead anyway and the 5x will open soon. And I am Absolute member because I didn't feel the need to join the powerhouse. Just like I did on Luna when I joined Swarm.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
there are too many hopes put into the 5x. lets see how it will end up. maybe the 30x will fall cause of ppl goin 5x, or the 5x will fall after some time, when ppl realize, that its not worth the time grindin all over again.

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
so still there's no use to flame them nab told all the truth about etc and that's fynal  :)
you say it. Abso had 1 month no1 touching them farming on opened hellbound. they have been given a castle thats like 300bogs / 2 weeks. and just FYI  we dont have a single zaken.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Schizo сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
you just randomly flaming or do you actually have arguments for this? I think its the first option...
i do have arguments for this, but i'm not feeling like telling idiot what to do to improve himself, atleast sometimes figure out something  by yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх