Gratz abs with another tezza (1 Viewer)

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Satyr сказал(а):
Jacky, the only faggot heres its you, and emo one i think. You aint big boy if know some swear's kidie.
Show that frapses to any of normal players, and ask it was needed any f cs or valor fighting thoose parties? No, i dont think so if you want to have fun and hardwin becouse you need lill brains for it. And yes, if you just want to hit them like a train, w/o any chances, but after such wins u still proud of yourself and claiming being so "pro clan"...
@Gezas, learn to open your eyes and see the real situation, not your imagionary one.
Show me your faprses against 3 parties, otherwise shut up, smartass.
I can show you frapses where ETC hitting through HIDE not with AOE skills, want it?
and.. wach your mouth, keyboard hero..

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Satyr сказал(а):
I can show you frapses where ETC hitting through HIDE not with AOE skills, want it?
and.. wach your mouth, keyboard hero..
Show me what u want or just shut up as I said, cuz u just keep trolling forums doing nothing ig, I bet u are one of those exploiting russians.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
i see the whole situation better then you and will see it always like that only because your eye are blinded by endless rivers of tears

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
Tears.. the only ones i saw crying its you guys.

And Jacky, not for such "special" (or retarded choose w/e you want) kid like you, ask ppls to shut up.

Im doing ingame well, and having more fun like your whole clan i think ;)

And no, ty, im not rusian.

and...

y sais afiach, pen coc!

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
please shut up Jacky... maybe it works if you ask politely

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
Crysillion сказал(а):
So BASICALLY....
ETC loses some fights. ETC brings some numbers. ETC wins "ETC is awesome lol we take all and we are always outnumbered" No. Just no.
ETC wins. ETC makes topic on the forums for some odd reason crying about something. ETC tells everyone to stop crying. Rest of the server points and laughs.
Jacky has no idea what he's talking about, contradicting himself every other post and trying to throw dirt on facts that counter his "facts".
ETC is basically the equivalent of some BR clan that runs around and rages on everything and pretty much says "WE NUMBER ONE IN ALL SERVER WE PLAY, ALL DAY EVERY DAY" even though this has been proven to be wrong several times. Rest of the server points and laughs.
CHARADE PARADE
Oh cool. I'm not wrong.

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
my group, his group, your group, u sucks, they sucks etc etc

stop cryin alrdy, especially u jacky, u act here like u had ur e-penis grown from 1 to 3cm last 6months and u gotta show it to whole world, u guys wanted ppl to flag back, thats what we do each time we meet u on hb and tbh use w/e u can, u farmed for ur epics and heroes, who cares it was w/o competition, i simply dont care either, we will get better each day and finally rape u, its a matter of time only, im not putting war up now bcoz still half of clan dont have S grades and they do varka/ketra... and we all know that u would start ganking them whole freakin day and im not going to stay with full pties @ 7x spot to cover them from ur tarded members, eot.

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
Crysillion сказал(а):
Crysillion сказал(а):
So BASICALLY....
ETC loses some fights. ETC brings some numbers. ETC wins "ETC is awesome lol we take all and we are always outnumbered" No. Just no.
ETC wins. ETC makes topic on the forums for some odd reason crying about something. ETC tells everyone to stop crying. Rest of the server points and laughs.
Jacky has no idea what he's talking about, contradicting himself every other post and trying to throw dirt on facts that counter his "facts".
ETC is basically the equivalent of some BR clan that runs around and rages on everything and pretty much says "WE NUMBER ONE IN ALL SERVER WE PLAY, ALL DAY EVERY DAY" even though this has been proven to be wrong several times. Rest of the server points and laughs.
CHARADE PARADE
Oh cool. I'm not wrong.
So true.Gotta agree on this with all 100%

2pac1

Реакции
Баллы
Crysillion сказал(а):
So BASICALLY....
CHARADE PARADE
qft

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
Satyr сказал(а):
Jacky, the only faggot heres its you, and emo one i think. You aint big boy if know some swear's kidie.
Show that frapses to any of normal players, and ask it was needed any f cs or valor fighting thoose parties? No, i dont think so if you want to have fun and hardwin becouse you need lill brains for it. And yes, if you just want to hit them like a train, w/o any chances, but after such wins u still proud of yourself and claiming being so "pro clan"...
@Gezas, learn to open your eyes and see the real situation, not your imagionary one.
EDIT: and im not saying its wrong use hero skills/cs or w/e, its a game offering thoose things, but stop acting like you dont using any of it and even to prove it, becouse evryone knows its a lies ;)
well it looks like that u are a no1 that havent fight with our party so u know shit gratz on crying all day  on formus.

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
Crysillion сказал(а):
Crysillion сказал(а):
So BASICALLY....
CHARADE PARADE
Oh cool. I'm not wrong.
yea quest ur own post is so cool u forgoth to put QFT to it gz.
just one question where did we were proven to now be a factor clan on a server ?

KewlPwnz

Реакции
Баллы
yeah mengz lets do post quests

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
Iblis сказал(а):
Crysillion сказал(а):
Crysillion сказал(а):
So BASICALLY....
CHARADE PARADE
Oh cool. I'm not wrong.
yea quest ur own post is so cool u forgoth to put QFT to it gz.
just one question where did we were proven to now be a factor clan on a server ?
A quest?!
04.nissan.quest.r34.500.jpg

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
every day a new sign?

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU YOU ARE WETARDDDEEEEEDDDDD

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
I see lots of people bringing up that swarm got 50 : 50 heroes on Luna. It's true and it was imo a great accomplishment vs ruskies who did have an advantage on us. BUT, you can't compare Luna to RPG 30x, because the advantage ETC has on this server over Absolute is like 10 times more than Einheit vs Swarm. Olympiad farmers like Silent were beatable. Olympiad farmers like your Berserkers and tanks are simply unbeatable with their 300 attribute s80/vesper weapons (compared to 150 max on Luna), and then I am not even talking about their +21+ overenchanted skills or lvl 83 skills.
You guys have had heroes for 4 months, that is an insane advantage that a relatively new clan like Absolute can't top.

I say we settle this on the 5x :)

morfeus2

Реакции
Баллы
Schizo сказал(а):
I see lots of people bringing up that swarm got 50 : 50 heroes on Luna. It's true and it was imo a great accomplishment vs ruskies who did have an advantage on us. BUT, you can't compare Luna to RPG 30x, because the advantage ETC has on this server over Absolute is like 10 times more than Einheit vs Swarm. Olympiad farmers like Silent were beatable. Olympiad farmers like your Berserkers and tanks are simply unbeatable with their 300 attribute s80/vesper weapons (compared to 150 max on Luna), and then I am not even talking about their +21+ overenchanted skills or lvl 83 skills.
You guys have had heroes for 4 months, that is an insane advantage that a relatively new clan like Absolute can't top.
hey scrappy coco are u fking joking? the lvl in swarm at that time was 79-80 vs at least 2 partys of 85 and the most of others 81+ full of bj + att and ench skills not to mention lock down on epics and HB 24/24 not like here where everybody can farm in HB, btw can u tell me how many times were u in HB on luna?
the only truth  here is "you can't compare Luna to RPG 30x"...ofc was more harder to do something on luna then here
and yeah absolute failed so many times tezza because of  "Berserkers and tanks are simply unbeatable with their 300 attribute s80/vesper weapons (compared to 150 max on Luna), and then I am not even talking about their +21+ overenchanted skills or lvl 83 skills."
give me a break dude i can tell u just 1 reason (from many others) of their fail here: = their partys set up=....at least we had an excuse on luna cuz we didnt started on gracia final and many of us picked wrong classes but atm GF  is already known by a year or so  and they could gather infos from many sources but they didnt and after playn here for 3 months they  are still clueless.....i can bet they will pick again wrong set up on 5x....

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
morfeus сказал(а):
i can bet they will pick again wrong set up on 5x....
Absolute going to 5x with mages, yo. Have fun opening Hellbound!
Schizo сказал(а):
You're a fucking retard. People are able to PvE in Hellbound, but it was mostly impossible to beat stacked 83+ Partys with 78-80 Chars (Archer) on Luna. Swarm had 1 Zaken against tons of Boss Jewels while there were no Olympiad Jewels like here to balance Olympiad alittle bit. Not to mention the Hellbound lockdown for some months and Silents group botting 24/7 with auto alert all the time.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
Schizo сказал(а):
Ye please dont talk if u dont know, how the situation on Luna was. Einheit had such a bigger advantage lol. They had almost all jewels, there were no olympiad jewels, S80 was accessible only for them till gracia final, they had +15-20 oed skills at the time, when ppl could be happy about their +9, they had lvl from 83-85, when Swarm had hardly some 81s. And there was more.
And for Silent, actually almost noone played zerkers/soulhounds on Luna. First decent one was a botted toon from Gangzta. Till then Silent was kinda impossible to kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх