Gratz abs with another tezza (1 Viewer)

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
nkRwz сказал(а):
dagothur сказал(а):
same for me ... well flames will be flames, always someone blamin the other side that they suck ... :)
I've already explained.
If u guys will start telling truth, there will be no qq about hero sticks, zerg, gear and other shit.
i can say just for myself, personally dont use heroskills ... only situation i use  heroud is when its like 1 vs 4 (or more), gettin focused by enemy or have a chimera train on me.

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
nkRwz сказал(а):
dagothur сказал(а):
same for me ... well flames will be flames, always someone blamin the other side that they suck ... :)
I've already explained.
If u guys will start telling truth, there will be no qq about hero sticks, zerg, gear and other shit.
but what did we lie about it? :D
i must quote previous page?

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
ve3k сказал(а):
1. oop SHND is never w/o buff
2. Anything that NAB said, is his truth from his imaginary world which is barely based on real facts, at least that is what he provided on this forum so far, so quote him as proove of ur "rights" is pointless
You dont really make sense with your flame attempts, but anyway I described some actual events which I remember well. You dont need to be so ashamed and defensive about failing a PVP dude, it happens sometimes. Whether these events relate to the screenshot in question I am not 100% sure but I believe I said that if you read carefully

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
nkRwz сказал(а):
300? it was op sh w/o buff and u had isteal in your party with mass para.
so what are you talking about?
I`m talking about some pvp vs aragami group, 1pt vs 1pt u guys had sh on pt and lati oop, that day isteal wasn`t with us, still 1sh is better than 1 cs :d

bdish

Реакции
Баллы

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
So BASICALLY....

ETC loses some fights. ETC brings some numbers. ETC wins "ETC is awesome lol we take all and we are always outnumbered" No. Just no.

ETC wins. ETC makes topic on the forums for some odd reason crying about something. ETC tells everyone to stop crying. Rest of the server points and laughs.

Jacky has no idea what he's talking about, contradicting himself every other post and trying to throw dirt on facts that counter his "facts".

ETC is basically the equivalent of some BR clan that runs around and rages on everything and pretty much says "WE NUMBER ONE IN ALL SERVER WE PLAY, ALL DAY EVERY DAY" even though this has been proven to be wrong several times. Rest of the server points and laughs.

CHARADE PARADE

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Crysillion сказал(а):
So BASICALLY....
ETC loses some fights. ETC brings some numbers. ETC wins "ETC is awesome lol we take all and we are always outnumbered" No. Just no.
ETC wins. ETC makes topic on the forums for some odd reason crying about something. ETC tells everyone to stop crying. Rest of the server points and laughs.
Jacky has no idea what he's talking about, contradicting himself every other post and trying to throw dirt on facts that counter his "facts".
ETC is basically the equivalent of some BR clan that runs around and rages on everything and pretty much says "WE NUMBER ONE IN ALL SERVER WE PLAY, ALL DAY EVERY DAY" even though this has been proven to be wrong several times. Rest of the server points and laughs.
CHARADE PARADE
I dont know why are u so obsessed with ETC

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
nkRwz сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
nkRwz сказал(а):
300? it was op sh w/o buff and u had isteal in your party with mass para.
so what are you talking about?
I`m talking about some pvp vs aragami group, 1pt vs 1pt u guys had sh on pt and lati oop, that day isteal wasn`t with us, still 1sh is better than 1 cs :d
if it is in zook's fraps it's not our group
i think i have fraps with u lati xlife and one th i think :p  ;)

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
ve3k сказал(а):
I have to admit that there are ppl in clan which are using hero pole and hero skills on fights with weaker enemy.
But my party is not doing that and im proud of it. And we return with more ppl if we loose only when enemy has more ppl, we never came back to fight with 2 parties if opposition had only 1.
Like here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MeQnpME6lU

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Satyr сказал(а):
ve3k сказал(а):
I have to admit that there are ppl in clan which are using hero pole and hero skills on fights with weaker enemy.
But my party is not doing that and im proud of it. And we return with more ppl if we loose only when enemy has more ppl, we never came back to fight with 2 parties if opposition had only 1.
Like here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MeQnpME6lU
so what? i almost always use cancel stick if oponents has soulhound with them, Fuck this, if i'm going to fight buffless then everyone going to fight without buffs! as in other pvps they were outnumbered anyway

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
tbh if i was fighting a SH i would use cancel stick as well, even though a cancel stick is far greater then a SH.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
fishfood сказал(а):
tbh if i was fighting a SH i would use cancel stick as well, even though a cancel stick is far greater then a SH.
7 buffs stolen at range each 15 secs is greater then a cs? LOL and not even counting all those mass paralysis from sh, self clease and warp. With cs you actualy got to chase down enemy, have some atk speed and hope to not miss target and eventualy crit it and you don't always remove those max 5 available buffs

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
steal divinity is 12sec i believe, even less with renewal + tezza.

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
"we dont use hero skills and hero poles"!!!

And always complayning... theres sh, theres 2pt's, theres wolf army, noone cares if it is 67498 sh'nds or w/e, you ppls talking abouth not using hero skills and poles, and i showed what you guys are lieing.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Satyr сказал(а):
"we dont use hero skills and hero poles"!!!
And always complayning... theres sh, theres 2pt's, theres wolf army, noone cares if it is 67498 sh'nds or w/e, you ppls talking abouth not using hero skills and poles, and i showed what you guys are lieing.
learn to read everything, not only 2 words from 5 sentences

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
fishfood сказал(а):
7 buffs stolen at range each 15 secs is greater then a cs? LOL and not even counting all those mass paralysis from sh, self clease and warp. With cs you actualy got to chase down enemy, have some atk speed and hope to not miss target and eventualy crit it and you don't always remove those max 5 available buffs
Any strong group will lock down a SH in pvp, minimizing his effectiveness. Now I'm not saying he wont be able to steal anyone's buffs, but they are rather squishy, compared to lets say a WR hero with cancel stick. He has shadow step, good evasion/crit rate, good move speed, it is extremely easy to catch people and remove there buffs within seconds. All you need is some DD to assist you and 1-2 shot them. Mass paralysis isn't a problem unless he gets your BP and Sws.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
like a week ago i was fighting lati's group at wastelands warpgate, with full epics set i failed every root and 26/27 stuns on lati, tell me, how i am supposed to disable that char, when he has atleast 30 more run speed then me and i fail all my lock skills? and hero pole makes a lot classes limited in skill use, i can't use more then half my skills, because i need shield for them

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky, the only faggot heres its you, and emo one i think. You aint big boy if know some swear's kidie.

Show that frapses to any of normal players, and ask it was needed any f cs or valor fighting thoose parties? No, i dont think so if you want to have fun and hardwin becouse you need lill brains for it. And yes, if you just want to hit them like a train, w/o any chances, but after such wins u still proud of yourself and claiming being so "pro clan"...

@Gezas, learn to open your eyes and see the real situation, not your imagionary one.

EDIT: and im not saying its wrong use hero skills/cs or w/e, its a game offering thoose things, but stop acting like you dont using any of it and even to prove it, becouse evryone knows its a lies ;)

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Satyr сказал(а):
Jacky, the only faggot heres its you, and emo one i think. You aint big boy if know some swear's kidie.
Show that frapses to any of normal players, and ask it was needed any f cs or valor fighting thoose parties? No, i dont think so if you want to have fun and hardwin becouse you need lill brains for it. And yes, if you just want to hit them like a train, w/o any chances, but after such wins u still proud of yourself and claiming being so "pro clan"...
@Gezas, learn to open your eyes and see the real situation, not your imagionary one.
Show me your frapses against 3 parties, otherwise shut up, smartass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх