Gratz abs with another tezza (1 Viewer)

jaz1

Реакции
Баллы
whocares сказал(а):
miou сказал(а):
its all ok untill ETC bring their top chars, valor and cancel sticks.. we had some nice pvp 2 days ago for arcane spot.. tbh untill ozama's group came and g with some other guys started to run with cancel sticks (u even took 83 pp buff on DDs and valored), was funny and we even managed to stay longer on spot then you. but u did it bcoz u could, bcoz u farmed for all that shit, i hope we get some heroes next period so we actualy could stand a chance in such pvps and maybe go some epics.. untill then i wont put up a war with u, bcoz it would simply make us not able to enter HB anymore and actualy do anything outside town.. u proven that 2 days ago with comming with stronger force each time untill u finally made us go sleep..
lol miou i know some times they use hero pole ok. but please dont QQ or you will fail like you did vs us (ozama/nas party)
"LOL U NEED HERO SKILLS" "OZAMA USED HERO UD", cmon ... ozama is not hero [.[ oh wait.. gm hax! :D and btw we dont use hero skills in pvp just pve.
Dude you are seriously clueless , we did pvp with your groups few times , we always had hero dreads on us , G is hero UDing constantly same goes for stick. So cheers , and keep claiming that U don't use valur and other stuff vs non hero/non epic groups ;) , you guys wanting an equal pvp ? but you still doing everything U can to win a pvp.
And still we aint QQing about anything thats just stating facts , we all choosed our sides we are where we wanted to be. Joining ETC for me was not realy an option , how you can join somone who is already wining everything , so I stick to other guys and we trying to climb our way to be able , to start wining some pvps , how long it will take ? I don't know. But im realy waiting for some good pvps around here.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
jaz сказал(а):
Dude you are seriously clueless , we did pvp with your groups few times , we always had hero dreads on us , G is hero UDing constantly same goes for stick. So cheers , and keep claiming that U don't use valur and other stuff vs non hero/non epic groups ;) , you guys wanting an equal pvp ? but you still doing everything U can to win a pvp.
And still we aint QQing about anything thats just stating facts , we all choosed our sides we are where we wanted to be. Joining ETC for me was not realy an option , how you can join somone who is already wining everything , so I stick to other guys and we trying to climb our way to be able , to start wining some pvps , how long it will take ? I don't know. But im realy waiting for some good pvps around here.
stop cry, i just saw fraps from some pvp nas grp in 7 ppl  vs 2 party of HW, thats pretty logic they have to use for examle valor, dont belive they will ever use hero skills in equal pvps, the clueless here is u and what more, crying. Same as miou or crysilion or wtf is that, full mouth of heroes, valurs and cancels sticks even when there is no heroes around....stop cry faggots.

Lire1

Реакции
Баллы
Me winrar ! I dont restock in grocery its too long way - i dont use hero skills at all ! My party didnt get carpet for 2 months already and i dont use any heroskill in any kind of pvp coz i simply dont get any pvp from over 2 months every1 is fckin afraid to come and say HI :(

jaz1

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
jaz сказал(а):
stop cry, i just saw fraps from some pvp nas grp in 7 ppl  vs 2 party of HW, thats pretty logic they have to use for examle valor, dont belive they will ever use hero skills in equal pvps, the clueless here is u and what more, crying. Same as miou or crysilion or wtf is that, full mouth of heroes, valurs and cancels sticks even when there is no heroes around....stop cry faggots.
Every post against you is a crying , qqing and stuff , thats a way to go. We realy know that this is your sandbox , so let it be. Still there was few others beside that with osama group. And about equal pvp , theres only one party that can give you this , so why you even touching this ground dude.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
jaz сказал(а):
Every post against you is a crying , qqing and stuff , thats a way to go. We realy know that this is your sandbox , so let it be. Still there was few others beside that with osama group. And about equal pvp , theres only one party that can give you this , so why you even touching this ground dude.
Equal pvp is form me 1 vs 2 and I normally get it, or when we go with supports kill full dagger/soulhoud grp, thats pretty much funny when u have to be killing enemies with sws and bd only, try it sometimes...oh wait u need 4 DDs in party to be able to do anything. But back to point, I saw the video and it was like 5 minutes only 7 ppl from nas grp fighting against i dunno how many of HW, at least 2 parties (could be more tho) couldnt count them all with all this wolves, and and the end there arrived this grp with g and deba in it and finished that mess. Such pvps are kinda fun and equal, i will never speak about pvps when my full grp comes to green spot and wipes latis party in 30 seconds or any other party in 10 seconds, would be pointless, my party is definetly not asking fro fair pvp vs single grp all ppl not using penis instead of brain understands that already u can actually get some info in your own ally how it goes, instead of pointless spamming here, u know bro they war us almost all the time and they are pretty much fine.....how it comes, they must be cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
becouse that was last time when were you loged :D
Not true. I was playing other chars for epics all the time, just the last 4 days inactive and probally the next 5-6 days inactive aswell. Q_Q

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
ve3k сказал(а):
I have to admit that there are ppl in clan which are using hero pole and hero skills on fights with weaker enemy.
But my party is not doing that and im proud of it. And we return with more ppl if we loose only when enemy has more ppl, we never came back to fight with 2 parties if opposition had only 1.

hi

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
Lire сказал(а):
Me winrar ! I dont restock in grocery its too long way - i dont use hero skills at all ! My party didnt get carpet for 2 months already and i dont use any heroskill in any kind of pvp coz i simply dont get any pvp from over 2 months every1 is fckin afraid to come and say HI  :(
We do use valour for pve though :d

jaz1

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
jaz сказал(а):
Equal pvp is form me 1 vs 2 and I normally get it, or when we go with supports kill full dagger/soulhoud grp, thats pretty much funny when u have to be killing enemies with sws and bd only, try it sometimes...oh wait u need 4 DDs in party to be able to do anything. But back to point, I saw the video and it was like 5 minutes only 7 ppl from nas grp fighting against i dunno how many of HW, at least 2 parties (could be more tho) couldnt count them all with all this wolves, and and the end there arrived this grp with g and deba in it and finished that mess. Such pvps are kinda fun and equal, i will never speak about pvps when my full grp comes to green spot and wipes latis party in 30 seconds or any other party in 10 seconds, would be pointless, my party is definetly not asking fro fair pvp vs single grp all ppl not using penis instead of brain understands that already u can actually get some info in your own ally how it goes, instead of pointless spamming here, u know bro they war us almost all the time and they are pretty much fine.....how it comes, they must be cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one.
Thats quiet obvious that we need those dd's since most of us is here like month and half ,  but hey who could know that.

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
nkRwz сказал(а):
He was probably boxed there otherwise he would already spam topic with some smart comments from that  dunno what it was...but for sure not calling 2 parties on your 1 as u would like to believe brah.
Not likely mate, I was very rarely boxed. Notice my boxed spy and enemy alarm Avarice aka James Hellbound, I was always watching the port and welcoming people whilst botting in green with nab.
I remember one occasion (possibly the time in this screenshot) where Lati group rolled some ETC group on port and so we PRed to help you out. perhaps it wasnt sportsmanship-like but we were bored and wanted the PVP and I was like lets surprise them like when stone colds music unexpectedly plays during a WWE match and everyones like OMFG and he runs down to the ring and does the stone cold stunner on like 10 people without even getting hurt. He must have antharas and zaken now I think about it

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
nab сказал(а):
and I was like lets surprise them like when stone colds music unexpectedly plays during a WWE match and everyones like OMFG and he runs down to the ring and does the stone cold stunner on like 10 people without even getting hurt. He must have antharas and zaken now I think about it
;D  :D

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
But seriously I do remember lati clan fought 2 groups of ETC at port once. What should have been a swift victory was actually a 2 min struggle in which several ETC got dropped repeatedly and devilshorde healers were still up or ressed towards the end. Pretty embarassing to say the least. And no im not mentioning this just for the purpose of making ETC look bad because you know I always flamed in clan chat on such failures, ask my group if I didnt flame them all day when we lost.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
my party with dc robe set bishop and s80 ee destro me warsmith and sk killed party with dc bishop as well s80 ee aw th soulhound , lati xlife yo

so where are excuses now? 20 speed destro with epics? or the dorf sk without any? or maybe our dc set bishop was the win, but at the end i think it was heal enchanted for cp recovery

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
nab сказал(а):
But seriously I do remember lati clan fought 2 groups of ETC at port once. What should have been a swift victory was actually a 2 min struggle in which several ETC got dropped repeatedly and devilshorde healers were still up or ressed towards the end. Pretty embarassing to say the least. And no im not mentioning this just for the purpose of making ETC look bad because you know I always flamed in clan chat on such failures, ask my group if I didnt flame them all day when we lost.
Yes it is possible we all know it, but that was not this screen and u know it too, thats the point. My, neither Lires grp would need hlp there...you also know that ppl keep porting on hb port ye so it means pretty much almost nonstop healers up w/e u do till u strip em of buffs somehow...
This cant rly make ETC look bad thats how it is, some grps in ETC arent that strong and for sure anybody can fight them, the others doesnt await that some grp wil lbe 9v9ing them we are just ok when u bring 2 or 3 parties on us why not...we wont be crying, but they cant embarass themselves and when they start to zerg with 3 grps some of our lowbie weak parties, they must count on it that they might be wiped also by some other ETC, but hey its L2, we are having this fun.
I just blame u nab, because as soon as u were able to find smt bad u posted it without hesitation, but when u saw picture of that nkWrz guy u know also that it wasnt anything like we would need 2 parties to kill em, but u didnt wrote it, so u kinda loosing ur Mythical Prophet of Truth aura...lol

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Yes it is possible we all know it, but that was not this screen and u know it too, thats the point. My, neither Lires grp would need hlp there...you also know that ppl keep porting on hb port ye so it means pretty much almost nonstop healers up w/e u do till u strip em of buffs somehow...
This cant rly make ETC look bad thats how it is, some grps in ETC arent that strong and for sure anybody can fight them, the others doesnt await that some grp wil lbe 9v9ing them we are just ok when u bring 2 or 3 parties on us why not...we wont be crying, but they cant embarass themselves and when they start to zerg with 3 grps some of our lowbie weak parties, they must count on it that they might be wiped also by some other ETC, but hey its L2, we are having this fun.
I just blame u nab, because as soon as u were able to find smt bad u posted it without hesitation, but when u saw picture of that nkWrz guy u know also that it wasnt anything like we would need 2 parties to kill em, but u didnt wrote it, so u kinda loosing ur Mythical Prophet of Truth aura...lol
actually ur party was rolled in that pvp. Then nab's party ported in and did a clan res.
You know, no one will start a new thread with qq about etc, if you guys will stop lying, finding excuses for every moment u suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх