Gratz abs with another tezza (1 Viewer)

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
hey there candy butthurt mutcho ? I wounder how long would a normal non constant clan to go to peace with such an emo leader . Still rorilng when i remember how you QQ to cl's pm because meow took biaum omg omg ... Go cry a river kidult
1) English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
2) I wonder why u keep asking stupid questions when its obvious that clans under mine leadership were always stable...mb I am not that emo as u would like to believe.
3) I didnt QQ to anybody, I simply stated a fact, which I accomplished laters.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
You forgot that geno didin't have a 2- 2.5 months to farm alone :) so in this possiosion geno ] etc
and geno had a really big advantage that they were from usa :) in lol server like celes it was a really big advantage :)
@ when talking a about zergs . It's funny to see 2 zergs talking aboyt witch is bigger :D
All you needed on Celes was 2-3 Groups donating for Subclass and Noblesse. It was enough on a C5 Server, because its a never ending circle. You get Noblesse for Mass PvP while everyone don't even have Subclass, then you get easy Heroes, Valor makes the PvP against unvalored Forces easy, even against 2x more numbers + SA'ed S-Grade Weapons vs B/A Grader with B Grade Weapons or S-Grade without any SA, ...................................
Now go back to your 5x Cave and troll there.

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
Come on Jacky, everyone knows that SP/swarm/SC or whatever you call it were the first clans to hold dicks and merge with another ally, at Baium as I remember. Your reputation plummeted that day and every other side was laughing at you for it. You kind of broke the unwritten rule among the different forces and made it necessary for your opponents to do the same (hence the screenshot at antharas)
eric joined SP after Genocide left? That doesnt surprise me but I am surprised SP even decided to return because when Genocide quit shortpants/swarm/w.e were already a dead and destroyed clan. My friends in your clan were telling me so.
As I said, Geno had the important epics on lockdown. AQ is barely an epic but when they did attempt it they succeeded. I might even still have the fraps. You have obviously managed to farm epics freely long after Geno quit and are claiming you earned them before this point. Geno had like 6 Tezzas, 3 Anthy and zakens before you even had 1.

btw I didnt turn this into a celes thread, I just saw Jacky saying his clan has always been on top so I had to put him straight.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
nab сказал(а):
Come on Jacky, everyone knows that SP/swarm/SC or whatever you call it were the first clans to hold dicks and merge with another ally, at Baium as I remember. Your reputation plummeted that day and every other side was laughing at you for it. You kind of broke the unwritten rule among the different forces and made it necessary for your opponents to do the same (hence the screenshot at antharas)
eric joined SP after Genocide left? That doesnt surprise me but I am surprised SP even decided to return because when Genocide quit shortpants/swarm/w.e were already a dead and destroyed clan. My friends in your clan were telling me so.
As I said, Geno had the important epics on lockdown. AQ is barely an epic but when they did attempt it they succeeded. I might even still have the fraps. You have obviously managed to farm epics freely long after Geno quit and are claiming you earned them before this point. Geno had like 6 Tezzas, 3 Anthy and zakens before you even had 1.
btw I didnt turn this into a celes thread, I just saw Jacky saying his clan has always been on top so I had to put him straight.
lul u didnt have any single friend in my clan WTF are u talking about, and than continue spreading some bullshit and lies in nice package of comfortable english delivered to you guys by nab (c), geno didnt have anything on lockdown stop dreaming ur wet dreams, loled at 6 tezzas and 3 antys :DDD pretty weird spawn times HUH? Geno didnt even play long enough to see 3 anty spawns :D rofl. w/e just keep posting more nonsences. BTW geno got AQ like once per 10 days when the spawn time was terribly long in night for euro players....enough said, seem su were not playing that server anyway...just trolling here as usual.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
nab сказал(а):
Nab stop smoking weed. You counting the Antharas aswell that were given to Ayotechs Clan aka zeffed? rofl

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
ty for all this drama B-)

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
Nab stop smoking weed. You counting the Antharas aswell that were given to Ayotechs Clan aka zeffed? rofl
Ofcourse im counting it. Zeffed or not, we won that Antharas PVP and the one before that and probably the one before that if anyone even showed up. Therefore as I said, we had it on lockdown. Seems pretty simple to me, think before responding next time.
Why are you guys so butthurt over celes?  Do you want me to say that Genocide didnt have more epics, heros, SA'd weapons, S grade than any other clan when they quit? Because clearly they did and you dont like hearing it

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
You forgot that geno didin't have a 2- 2.5 months to farm alone :) so in this possiosion geno ] etc
and geno had a really big advantage that they were from usa :) in lol server like celes it was a really big advantage :)
@ when talking a about zergs . It's funny to see 2 zergs talking aboyt witch is bigger :D
All you needed on Celes was 2-3 Groups donating for Subclass and Noblesse. It was enough on a C5 Server, because its a never ending circle. You get Noblesse for Mass PvP while everyone don't even have Subclass, then you get easy Heroes, Valor makes the PvP against unvalored Forces easy, even against 2x more numbers + SA'ed S-Grade Weapons vs B/A Grader with B Grade Weapons or S-Grade without any SA, ...................................
Incase you didn't notice, the same advantage Geno had on Celes, is the same advantage ETC has here. You have mostly 85s with the majority of people having there 83 skills/epics fighting 8x people in S grade, no 300 ele/vesper weapons, and hardly any epics. Not to mention your top oly farmers are stacked. If the server got wiped you guys would be getting murked just like Celes. Now bring your whole clan here to tell me why you guys are so pro and how much you have accomplished with no competition.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
fishfood сказал(а):
darkflame сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Incase you didn't notice, the same advantage Geno had on Celes, is the same advantage ETC has here. You have mostly 85s with the majority of people having there 83 skills/epics fighting 8x people in S grade, no 300 ele/vesper weapons, and hardly any epics. Not to mention your top oly farmers are stacked. If the server got wiped you guys would be getting murked just like Celes. Now bring your whole clan here to tell me why you guys are so pro and how much you have accomplished with no competition.
knowing about gracia final content, oly pvp clases pve classes and so on

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
nkRwz сказал(а):
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
knowing about gracia final content, oly pvp clases pve classes and so on
thats why u have not accepted war in the begining of the server?
from who?, from TZ like 2 days? :DDD when nobody could up the war, u listen to the stroies butthurt ppl are telling here on forums too much it seems.
nab: too bad those are not ppl from my clan, it is exactly as i said u didnt have single friend in my clan thus u cant say shit about it so shut the fuk up, or keep mixing facts with some alter reality u created in your head.
and btw that just came on my mind lulz, when i recall geno: (i will use here language of fishfood a bit)
Geno murking HS and Varka with heroes since 09.  ;D

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
hey there candy butthurt mutcho ? I wounder how long would a normal non constant clan to go to peace with such an emo leader . Still rorilng when i remember how you QQ to cl's pm because meow took biaum omg omg ... Go cry a river kidult
1) English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
2) I wonder why u keep asking stupid questions when its obvious that clans under mine leadership were always stable...mb I am not that emo as u would like to believe.
3) I didnt QQ to anybody, I simply stated a fact, which I accomplished laters.
1) i'm not a motherfucker you fucking pedo and yes i SPEAK it but no write it
2) well it's not obvious for me if you cry after 1 biaum that that you're responsable for epic in clam etc etc etc and how can we do it after you gave us a castle omg omg omg .
3) no you didin't QQ meybe you're normal IG with clanies but here you look like a forum whore witch only cries and tells us "look at meh ! meh is imba plo! "

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
wat? nvm, i hope u dont mind that ppl here wont ever have serious discussion with u over here...keep trolling dude.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
fishfood сказал(а):
darkflame сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
don't ignore this post etc
wanna know the funny/good thing about etc? or should i say SC?
Something goes wrong as they dont plan = kids go emo = quit
fact. Happened in every low rate you played. why u havent quit here? because u made sure u farmed 3 months w/o a single pvp point to get where you are now. ridiculous advantage over everyone, and unbeatable oly characters.
just how fishfood said, in a freshstart you kids would get murked, without the ridiculous advantage your trash

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
fishfood сказал(а):
/thread
Not to mention that ETC always gangbangs the forums with their propaganda, it's hard to believe a single thing they say nowadays it's becoming more and more far-fetch'd. "we dominated all servers we're been to lol" No, no you have not. Delusional about video games? Jesus Christ. Go outside, Jacky.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
don't ignore this post etc
wanna know the funny/good thing about etc? or should i say SC?
Something goes wrong as they dont plan = kids go emo = quit
fact. Happened in every low rate you played. why u havent quit here? because u made sure u farmed 3 months w/o a single pvp point to get where you are now. ridiculous advantage over everyone, and unbeatable oly characters.
just how fishfood said, in a freshstart you kids would get murked, without the ridiculous advantage your trash
Dont know where you get your facts, but you dont know ppl from ETC, thats sure. Anyway ayocryotech seems more like a random from celes, than a player, who has a decent L2 history.

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
fishfood сказал(а):
darkflame сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
And that's what makes ETC a better clan than Geno was, we actually wait for people to come and fight instead of quitting while shouting we rolled this serfur mens. BTW oly, u don't need to have super duper gear nor crazy OE'd skills to get heroes in oly. Also the S grade part isn't true anymore :)

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
bjorn сказал(а):
Dont know where you get your facts, but you dont know ppl from ETC, thats sure. Anyway ayocryotech seems more like a random from celes, than a player, who has a decent L2 history.
He sound more like a butthurt guy who just failed here, i saw them getting too much good word at first, guess it got into them and made them think they were good, but well they werent :D. Now most of the ppl that failed spend their time telling other how the ppl that didn't quit and start crying like emo on forum will never be able to fight ETC, i find that kinda pathetic but well guess it helps them sleep better at night :D

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
nab: too bad those are not ppl from my clan, it is exactly as i said u didnt have single friend in my clan thus u cant say shit about it so shut the fuk up, or keep mixing facts with some alter reality u created in your head.
Sorry mate but they were all in your clan on numerous servers! Whether you call it ETC/swarm/SC/exodus/SP its pretty much the same people anyway. now brb mixing facts in my alternate reality which i've created in my head for my next post

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх