Gratz abs with another tezza (1 Viewer)

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
nab сказал(а):
Genocide had tezza/anthy/zaken on lockdown before they quit, they got most of the baiums too. Im not hating, just pointing out that Genocide is a better clan. Also the way some ETC members talk shit on hero and in PVP was ridiculous considering the advantage they had. I've always held this opinion and not afraid to convey it, you can ask members of my old group and any fool i've argued with in clan chat.
Genocide didnt quit because of any potential competition, like the rest of us they were fucking bored of lolC5 azure shit.
Genocide didnt have nothing on lockdown lol they ended the server with rly few boss jeweles in their hands, which was actually hilarious considering their hero advantage back there, dunno what u talking about, even fuking zerglings from lolRAWR took them valakas, and they both together couldnt stop us on baium. Anyway the history of genocide was radicuosly short there to make any conclusions...
I knew your opinions, like most of the ppl did...what your point there? :D Like we were bragging about our great victories here lulz, no we werent.
What you are saying just doesnt match up to my recollections. I can only assume you think Genocide stayed longer than they did, i.e the few guys who remained and created their own small clan, obviously that's not Genocide and anything you managed to acheive in Genocides absence is irrelevant.
Geno got the first tezzas, anthy's, zakens and Baiums. You owe a couple of the baiums to some very convenient server crashes as I remember. Geno were inactive for a few weeks before fully quitting, perhaps you are claiming epics during this period but that hardly counts if we didnt even show up or log in. Valakas was a mystery to all of us, as I had friends in all clans. props to redwing or whoever got it first because nobody else could figure out the spawntime while I was still playing.
Yes Geno didnt stay long but we all started the same day, and for their short time on the server Genocide got all the heros most of the epics. I remember the last weeks of oly being pretty competitive and uncertain but maze/CJ directed all the matches and feeds and Geno still won pretty much every class. That for me is a good indication of the clans success.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
if i remember corretly, shortpants formed a zerg and after still getting rolled by geno they went inactive, when geno quit, they came back and made bigger zerg.

btw funny u calling rawr a zerg when it was 3 clan ally, who was the first clan to make a 4 clan ally? shortpants.

let me guess what ur gonna say, "aesir had 5-10 active ppls, at most"

let me tell u smth, keep it to yourself, i had fun rolling you off that server.

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
if i remember corretly, shortpants formed a zerg and after still getting rolled by geno they went inactive, when geno quit, they came back and made bigger zerg.
btw funny u calling rawr a zerg when it was 3 clan ally, who was the first clan to make a 4 clan ally? shortpants.
Your zerglings need help asking for new azure server on forums after the fail here, so please go help them. kkthxbb

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Thats sounds more familiar. And I remember a while after quitting I checked the new months hero topic and saw it was now mostly rawr crests on the class list.
just been checking my old celes SS, its a shame celes community and clans didnt exist here cause the PVP would have been so much better

random ss because I can

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
nab сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
nab сказал(а):
Genocide had tezza/anthy/zaken on lockdown before they quit, they got most of the baiums too. Im not hating, just pointing out that Genocide is a better clan. Also the way some ETC members talk shit on hero and in PVP was ridiculous considering the advantage they had. I've always held this opinion and not afraid to convey it, you can ask members of my old group and any fool i've argued with in clan chat.
Genocide didnt quit because of any potential competition, like the rest of us they were fucking bored of lolC5 azure shit.
Genocide didnt have nothing on lockdown lol they ended the server with rly few boss jeweles in their hands, which was actually hilarious considering their hero advantage back there, dunno what u talking about, even fuking zerglings from lolRAWR took them valakas, and they both together couldnt stop us on baium. Anyway the history of genocide was radicuosly short there to make any conclusions...
I knew your opinions, like most of the ppl did...what your point there? :D Like we were bragging about our great victories here lulz, no we werent.
What you are saying just doesnt match up to my recollections. I can only assume you think Genocide stayed longer than they did, i.e the few guys who remained and created their own small clan, obviously that's not Genocide and anything you managed to acheive in Genocides absence is irrelevant.
Geno got the first tezzas, anthy's, zakens and Baiums. You owe a couple of the baiums to some very convenient server crashes as I remember. Geno were inactive for a few weeks before fully quitting, perhaps you are claiming epics during this period but that hardly counts if we didnt even show up or log in. Valakas was a mystery to all of us, as I had friends in all clans. props to redwing or whoever got it first because nobody else could figure out the spawntime while I was still playing.
Yes Geno didnt stay long but we all started the same day, and for their short time on the server Genocide got all the heros most of the epics. I remember the last weeks of oly being pretty competitive and uncertain but maze/CJ directed all the matches and feeds and Geno still won pretty much every class. That for me is a good indication of the clans success.
geno needed abso's hep to fight SP tho, also sp had aq on lock down all DD's in there ally had one basically. altho geno had more tezzas ect.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
What? It was basicly Swarm+Exodus+SC+SC2 after we merged. Some days later SC2 merged into SC mainclan and Exodus+1 were always the same Clan since Celes started ("1" had 1 active Party and Exodus 2). It's always funny to see Ayotech everytime "yo mengs I kicked your asses and im teh fucking Anti-Zerg Clan". At the beginning you were 4 Clans on Celes (Tempest+FOG+Absolute and Absolute2). I kinda remember zook pming me "We're a fucking Zerg. 80-100 people at Glaki!" at the serverstart. After some weeks your shitty clans feel apart and you started qqing like always about zergs and stuff. Later you had to hold dicks with Genocide, HC and some RC to get some Epics. Finally realize you were just a fucking meatshield for Genocide and nothing more than for tool for them. All your archivements on Celes were after Genocide, Shortpants or RedCross quit the Server and you had to increase your e-penis on some leftover Clans.
Now go cry with Sexico for a new AzureL2 Server on the forum. QQ
zook сказал(а):
geno needed abso's hep to fight SP tho, also sp had aq on lock down all DD's in there ally had one basically. altho geno had more tezzas ect.
So much bullshit here kinda make my eyes bleeding. Q_Q

jaz1

Реакции
Баллы
homotech's fail everywhere /confirmed.
What you can get from guy who claim that hes a factor after biggest clans already quited ( looking on nanaki).

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
nab сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
Thats sounds more familiar. And I remember a while after quitting I checked the new months hero topic and saw it was now mostly rawr crests on the class list.
just been checking my old celes SS, its a shame celes community and clans didnt exist here cause the PVP would have been so much better

random ss because I can
Haha, again random bullshit and rewriting a history a bit aight, kiddo...u forgot some moths there didnt u, and u also forgot by accident that rawr and genocide had to hold dicks to get some epics, around 7 clans togehter gf. Thx for that random screen of dickholding festival where onesided enemies are farming epics with genocide :D....
rofl, now I just realized, that BR or wtf south american country boy aYotech probably thought it works in L2 like this all the time, not waring back FTW. Its a shame calling genocide and rawr aliances competetive, even genocide zerg didnt war back at celes start, and BRs from absolute for a change didnt war back practically at all till all clans left.
You have rly short and selective memory nab, thats for sure.
Long story short: genocide prepared nonwar plan to get first heroes which worked well, but they were getting rolled on EU times badly, so they allied another meatshields aka RAWR, there were some PvPs thats right, but ye sooner or longer everybody got bored, put all things together and u will find out that celes lastet too short to be considered a good or competetive server, while clans/alies quiting there after having 1 moth heroes or 1 bj set. (BTW loled at that plural speaking about genocide and boss jewels, when mek come back to me to have some real fun on oly, we found out sp got more bj than genocide quite by a lot)

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
i dont know failotech from other servers but i saw here that they can farm s80 few epics and then quit :) flawless victory !

garfunkelis

Реакции
Баллы
this server is fuked up admit it... i dont think that we should blame etc that 30x prbbly will end onesided till etc quits... just all sircumstances went like this... and it is how it is... jacky show me a clan with 100 ppl who can farm here in this server epics, and s80 and shiet with only winning sometimes pt vs pt pvp.. but no mass pvp winings? ppl want satisfaction from this game, but when they lose and lose and lose against u its no fun;]
i hope that i`m not right and second side of teh server will appear soon;]

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
garfunkelis сказал(а):
this server is fuked up admit it... i dont think that we should blame etc that 30x prbbly will end onesided till etc quits... just all sircumstances went like this... and it is how it is... jacky show me a clan with 100 ppl who can farm here in this server epics, and s80 and shiet with only winning sometimes pt vs pt pvp.. but no mass pvp winings? ppl want satisfaction from this game, but when they lose and lose and lose against u its no fun;]
i hope that i`m not right and second side of teh server will appear soon;]
No its your mind what is fucked, stop thinking with ur dicks ppl, its old already, was told here milion times, way to have fun is trying to catchup while waring your enemies and building up quality clan, and by daily pvps u see how far u are and what u probably would need for some chance on mass pvp, carebearing with 1 way wars didnt help yet anybody to be any good on any server...i had to do this many times in past starting on servers where ppl had already upper hand or were much more experienced, but still we fought and we always fought all the way up to top. And thats hella fun.

rawr

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
since when was aesir in shortpants?
celes was terrible, almost every clan that played there did worse than on previous servers, considering most of them weren't even core/old members but like half recruits and aderyn helped making it even worse
only thing genocide won was celes pve rush

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
Well nab you can compare Genocide with ETC if we quit right now ( or maybe if we actually did few months ago, since there's a lot of s80s on the server already ). That's what Geno did, quit before anyone could get to their point, boasting how superior they were.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
nab сказал(а):
I have played with swarm/exodus/ETC for a while now and while admittedly they do have some players/leaders with skill and experience, Genocide is certainly a superior clan by a considerable margin. Generally they have more players of decent quality and CJ with the core guys just run and organise things much better within the clan than any polish/slovak clan i've been in. They play harder, more competitive and are arrogant faggots too, yet still they win. This is observing as an outsider because I was only in the clan for a few months when they dominated the start of Celes. And no I dont want to hear anymore excuses as to why they got all the epics and heros and almighty swarm/exodus got nothing.
ETC hasnt impressed me on this server because they didnt have any worthy competition yet they act like they have acheived something amazing. They gained too much of an advantage to be faced with any real difficulty by any newcomers. Theres alot of random medoicre players in the const groups that just make up the numbers and on this server, such standards are sufficient to win.
To summarise, ETC is a good clan but not the best, and they were not tested on this server either
Thats pure bullshit nab  ;D not only that genocide players were part of ETC here too, but also they were quickly removed from first position of celes, which was made while they could exp their chars in NA times , while others couldnt, still sc,swarm and exodus were getting boss jewels. Since I started on celes (1 month after server start), they couldnt do shit anymore...
Anyway ETC isnt clan made to impress anybody, we are just bunch of ppl enjoying playing together, ETC isnt anything else than made up name for clan. Why u keep commenting on things u have almost no clue about? (being another random in genocide ally doesnt give u any rights speaking like u know everything about them)
The point of my post still stands as it was, we have proven ourselves many times in the past, all ppl who know us a bit know that is a fact. Speaking in terms of GF clan, ofcourse there cant be all 100 players best of best ever...it doenst work like this rly. 3 clans of genocide ally were full of medicore or total random players, except the few core ppl who quit as soon as they've seen some competition on horizont.
Why hate nab, why?
valandril сказал(а):
no drama there are some cool ppl in etc, but nab`s post is so true.
Not rly bro, its just an illusion made up to bring some more attention to him. In half of his post hes speaking about commonly know stuff and the other half is made up to fit his ideas better, not telling whole truth or making it look,  so it fits his pov.
you say nab doesn't have a right? so do u ..

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
shut up forum troll, dont even try speaking to me, ur posts are here completly irrelevant, gtfo trolling 5x forums and get back to your nonfactor clan's cave.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Pawlak сказал(а):
Well nab you can compare Genocide with ETC if we quit right now ( or maybe  if we actually did few months ago, since there's a lot of s80s on the server already ). That's what Geno did, quit before anyone could get to their point, boasting how superior they were.
You forgot that geno didin't have a 2- 2.5 months to farm alone :) so in this possiosion geno ] etc
and geno had a really big advantage that they were from usa :) in lol server like celes it was a really big advantage :)
@ when talking a about zergs . It's funny to see 2 zergs talking aboyt witch is bigger :D

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
forum trolls are allways entertaining :D

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
shut up forum troll, dont even try speaking to me, ur posts are here completly irrelevant, gtfo trolling 5x forums and get back to your nonfactor clan's cave.
hey there candy butthurt mutcho ? I wounder how long would a normal non constant clan to go to peace with such an emo leader . Still rorilng when i remember how you QQ to cl's pm because meow took biaum omg omg ... Go cry a river kidult

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх