Баллы
2nd side bra

hallucination, Denial.

Wonderful.

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
I still don't get why you think that by literally giving stuff we create second side. Coz that isn't the way things go
It is, and its becouse of psychology, in every war theres need some heroes to up ones morale, some tallismans or some victims, and if u want someone to warback in l2, u have giveaway somthing untill they starts trust more themselfs and fights normaly, and to giveaway thoose things like hero status, or wards its good thing not only for them, but and for you. I dont think u dong get borred last 2 monts. And i know, its low price for bigger plesure of playing. Thats why.
And thats a fastest way to get competition from ather clans, or u can wait like 2 months more, but we know whats will gona happen in march 1..
Sorry if its hard understand what im trying to say, my english isnt native and never learned it at school or uni.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
ruskies more or less are playing from the beggining so it's no wonder they war back :) and sentinels and that other clan stfu or smth like that gl for them :)

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Can't u do the castle instances too while farming fortresses? Or what?  :-\
stop sh1t talk here noob. every player with high OE skills bought all KEs from market or enemy clans. Do you really believe we spend time at fortress or castle dungeon with farming KEs ? if yes than you are completly idiot lol.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Gusto сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
stop sh1t talk here noob. every player with high OE skills bought all KEs from market or enemy clans. Do you really believe we spend time at fortress or castle dungeon with farming KEs ? if yes than you are completly idiot lol.
well it could be a bot train doing it !!  :D :D

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Gusto сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
hello mr. clueless
botting dem fortreses YO

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
After u farm with veeeeeeeeeeeeery close to zero competition a 30x server for over 4 months that IS the way to go.
Seems etc's carebear defence force is doing their best today.
so its ETCs fault that they had it easier at the beginning? are u kiddin? its not about honor here - " yo you had easy epics ... so let us farm now " . if someone wants to accomplish somethin, they have to deal with the current situation and dont rely on some honorable acts.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Gusto сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
:))) would like to see a fortress bot. Anyway you can get 2k+ KEs in 1 hour doin a fort so imo its a great way to get some decent OEs.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Yep but there is always some retard killing lowbies

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
In castle, you can get 150+ KE per 4 hours. Farming fort, you can get 8000 in the same time. That's why I said you can't "farm"
Satyr сказал(а):
It is, and its becouse of psychology, in every war theres need some heroes to up ones morale, some tallismans or some victims, and if u want someone to warback in l2, u have giveaway somthing untill they starts trust more themselfs and fights normaly, and to giveaway thoose things like hero status, or wards its good thing not only for them, but and for you. I dont think u dong get borred last 2 monts. And i know, its low price for bigger plesure of playing. Thats why.
And thats a fastest way to get competition from ather clans, or u can wait like 2 months more, but we know whats will gona happen in march 1..
Sorry if its hard understand what im trying to say, my english isnt native and never learned it at school or uni.
I can understand what you're saying and I still believe this is exactly the way it just doesn't work. Actually it's the opposite way - if one fights to get something, he gets more self-esteem than just getting it. For example fighting for hero - if u fight 14 days in a row, having tough matches and in the end you are hero, doesn't that boost you? And if you don't fight, just ask your enemies to give you the status and they do in the name of server balance, what will you think? That you deserve it? Or that you got it just because mucho random people who have no clue cry on forum?
Not to mention that epics and wards don't do THAT much difference

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
TEARS Q________________________________________Q

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
In castle, you can get 150+ KE per 4 hours. Farming fort, you can get 8000 in the same time. That's why I said you can't "farm"
Satyr сказал(а):
I can understand what you're saying and I still believe this is exactly the way it just doesn't work. Actually it's the opposite way - if one fights to get something, he gets more self-esteem than just getting it. For example fighting for hero - if u fight 14 days in a row, having tough matches and in the end you are hero, doesn't that boost you? And if you don't fight, just ask your enemies to give you the status and they do in the name of server balance, what will you think? That you deserve it? Or that you got it just because mucho random people who have no clue cry on forum?
Not to mention that epics and wards don't do THAT much difference
yeah, 8 wards and epics doesnt make a difference, try fight  on opposite side and ull see :)
all the +STR+DEX in example on daggers is nothing, tiny boost, anthy and tezza on healers so we cant stun them is nothing aswell...
stop ur bullshit pls, was cool with u when we were fighting against zergs on celes, but now most of u seems so in love with themselves.. w/e, not my business anymore, cya ig

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
yeah, 8 wards and epics doesnt make a difference, try fight  on opposite side and ull see :)
all the +STR+DEX in example on daggers is nothing, tiny boost, anthy and tezza on healers so we cant stun them is nothing aswell...
stop ur bullshit pls, was cool with u when we were fighting against zergs on celes, but now most of u seems so in love with themselves.. w/e, not my business anymore, cya ig
+15% stun resist on healers is not the reason to loose against 1/2 people than your force have, sorry. Believe it or not, but I am often getting oneshotted, even with wards and jewels and S80 and shit

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
miou сказал(а):
+15% stun resist on healers is not the reason to loose against 1/2 people than your force have, sorry. Believe it or not, but I am often getting oneshotted, even with wards and jewels and S80 and shit
its more about how your uber pimped daggers kill with all that shit, and tezza+anthy is not only 15% boost ;) told you already try to fight w/o all those boosts and then say they dont improve a lot, if they dont why u keep farming it? and what force u mean ? 3/4 CN plays here less then 2 weeks
this is not a qq that we lose pvps bcoz were less farmed, its just funny how u can say that all shit u farmed "is not much"
i.e. let dagoth sign oly w/o at least anthy :) wonder if he will drop me at least cp, bcoz as far he is smart enough to say "you cant win" :)

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Pimped dagguer like me lire, qq, ssj and lloth we r only 5

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
Pimped dagguer like me lire, qq, ssj and lloth we r only 5
why exactly you call yourself pimped dager, as far as i know th with +30 skills, +6 vesper set and +16 vesper dagerwith any atributes is still as bad as lvl 40 th

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
this is not a qq that we lose pvps bcoz were less farmed, its just funny how u can say that all shit u farmed "is not much"
Last TW our enemies lost cause of poor organisation and almost no communication. And that matters more than stun resist...

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх