MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
Crysillion сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
...RETARDED REJECT!....understant...
I lol'd.
Man you know, hope dies last .  And to mindiuse, idiots from my country calls me a retard because i tell truth about them that they are failures without skills to play, so they become buthurt and spams shit, just like you over the x30 forum. And what does my nick have to do with you being a reject? atleast i am known with this nick and for me as well as for anyone who can play this game a bit decently you gona be just some random carebear failure, that can do something only on forums, living in his own imaginary worl, just like Izlude
Well first i don't really thin they are idiots :) yee everyone knows you - who is gezas? oh some retard who plays pali laik in c4 - that's how good your name is :eek: gezas in Lithuanian is worse than a retard because is a mentally damaged person rejected by the society .Ye we didin't have skills to play only attack and no active/passive skills even if we were mages we should go malle because of no skills ;D i newer bin and never will be a carebear i'll be the care police see the signature inbicile ... i has me world me is the king i has a crown me shines shines me is a hero king!!! yee right ...

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
let sum it up
you are telling that we have too many BJ S80 sets heroes wards ... ...... .... ..
but let me ask you just one thing
what were you doing to stop us have these things ? or what are you doing now to stop us having more ?
from my point of view :absolutly nothing.  crying on forum wont stop us farming so show us your pro skills what you are showing here on forum ingame or stfu.
we? well we had a cw we were trying to take epics (you zerged us) we tried to take your wards ( you  zerged us but our side took some) we're crying? when we were playing you were always crying about us :) now you're always crying about abso so the only question there is - how mucho tearz do you has to cry? no really stop this bullshit ... There's a lot of grown up's in your clan ( i guess ) and both of clan heads cries worse than emo girls or newborn babies .. to new comers 30x looks like a pond of tiers ... grats with that pond you own it .

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
we tried to take your wards ( you  zerged us but our side took some)
Oh wow hey man, do you mean the TW where they attacked us 200 vs 60? You call having four times less people a "zerg"? Now there's some serious issue in communication I'd say

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
we tried to take your wards ( you  zerged us but our side took some)
Oh wow hey man, do you mean the TW where they attacked us 200 vs 60? You call having four times less people a "zerg"? Now there's some serious issue in communication I'd say
hey there kid with no math experience we had about 30 ppls at that time our ally about the same (in clan not on) and who cares about ruskies or other clans? they were for they're self not with us so stop counting in 1st grade math...

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
hey there kid with no math experience we had about 30 ppls at that time our ally about the same (in clan not on) and who cares about ruskies or other clans? they were for they're self not with us so stop counting in 1st grade math...
Are you serious? I hope we are both talking about different events

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Are you serious? I hope we are both talking about different events
when talking about gf even clans in allies can have cw and how can you say that we were all together against you when mages  clans were killing everyone with mass skills . And because of the lag many where targeting those who should be on the same side and were killing them so i don't see the reason why it was you against all ? it was mass pvp just that it was your castles and your flags everyone was after :)

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
Chris сказал(а):
Stop dem tears, any decent clan farm Oly by themselves, lol at new QQ "They dnt give away heros and wards" Wasnt Homotech team so good? You think that in Luna ruskis gave us anythig? Swarm took 17 heros with one epic set , vs lots of 5/5 stacked ruskis, so stop dem tears, fight for it or go play WoW carebears.
Theres only ETC cryes for not having competition, i dont saw any of ather clans saying it, so u want copetition or not?
And not all ppls plays in ayotec or w/e his nick clan, so gtfo hero. And dont cry abouth some luna or ather servers, there wasnt so big diference in levels, gear and OE skills like there is u scum.
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
LOL'd at the "give out wards and heroes" idea. Are you brain damaged or what? Don't you want our characters too? Come party with me, I can level you up! I got 3 enchant books this month, want 2 of it? I can share my ant queen with you, 1 week me, 1 week you, okay? Srsly. Not to mention that even having all wards and all heroes wouldn't make ayotech pvp for epics
As i sayd, not all playiong in ayo clan, and theres only u cryiong for competition... And abouth brain damages, i think its you not that person who can talk abouth that, when you cant understand simply why nobodys wars back.
greennight сказал(а):
let sum it up
you are telling that we have too many BJ S80 sets heroes wards ... ...... .... ..
but let me ask you just one thing
what were you doing to stop us have these things ? or what are you doing now to stop us having more ?
from my point of view :absolutly nothing.  crying on forum wont stop us farming so show us your pro skills what you are showing here on forum ingame or stfu.
Another 16y old "man" whos thinks hes god and know evrything. And what u did to help to grow 2cond side? Crushed them by zero deaths in pve spots becouse of hero skills/OE equipment/OE skills? Nothing, just crying at forums for not heaving competition...
Stop damn tears, drop wards and heroes for 1 month and ull have much more fun till march 1. Becouse its a date when x30 will die..
Chears..
and no offence.

petrajs

Реакции
Баллы
We did it already...

About Heroes: We made last time only 9 matches on chars for tokens,,, but WOW LOL they became hero with 3-20 points.

About Wards.. HOW they can take them,when they registred for defend lol

About Jewels: We werent 1st clan what started with bosses :)

by Lloth

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Why we would cry? lol, we have all that we need on server, also we have pvp atm, vs russ ally, vs Latis cland and vs that new clan Gtfo that have balls to flag back too, even sentinels are fighting us (maybe our enemies zerg a bit but w/e, they fight) so the only ppl crying are the failures that got smashed and only can emorage on forum and quit by the back door.

Edit: Check, u dnt see here our enemies flaming us, u see Lati flaming? u see sentinels? no, u only see failures that arent factor on server.

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
Chris сказал(а):
Why we would cry? lol, we have all that we need on server, also we have pvp atm, vs russ ally, vs Latis cland and vs that new clan Gtfo that have balls to flag back too, even sentinels are fighting us (maybe our enemies zerg a bit but w/e, they fight) so the only ppl crying are the failures that got smashed and only can emorage on forum and quit by the back door.
I dont saying u have to cry lol... but last 2 months i only seeing it by your clanmates, always crying for not having properly competition. Didnt u reading forum?

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Satyr сказал(а):
Chris сказал(а):
I dont saying u have to cry lol... but last 2 months i only seeing it by your clanmates, always crying for not having properly competition. Didnt u reading forum?
We only was arguing about some supposed pro clan actitude ingame (carebear actitude) only that.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Satyr сказал(а):
Theres only ETC cryes for not having competition, i dont saw any of ather clans saying it, so u want copetition or not?
And not all ppls plays in ayotec or w/e his nick clan, so gtfo hero. And dont cry abouth some luna or ather servers, there wasnt so big diference in levels, gear and OE skills like there is u scum.
That part made me laughing. Yeah there was no big Level Difference on Luna, just some 78/79 Chars without any epics were trying to hit 83+ Chars with S80 and 5/5. Yeah no big difference ...

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
Satyr сказал(а):
That part made me laughing. Yeah there was no big Level Difference on Luna, just some 78/79 Chars without any epics were trying to hit 83+ Chars with S80 and 5/5. Yeah no big difference ...
Yeah, i would like to see some ppl trying to hit cabaret on 83 lvl with my lolsaggi 79 lvl.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
I still don't get why you think that by literally giving stuff we create second side. Coz that isn't the way things go

C

CommunismFTW

After u farm with veeeeeeeeeeeeery close to zero competition a 30x server for over 4 months that IS the way to go.
Seems etc's carebear defence force is doing their best today.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
After u farm with veeeeeeeeeeeeery close to zero competition a 30x server for over 4 months that IS the way to go.
Seems etc's carebear defence force is doing their best today.
Others are already close to us in terms of levels / S80 equip. But hey, you are the one playing actively, you know the best!

C

CommunismFTW

lol hahahahahah bj's, enchanted skills and heroez make the difference. And u cant get hiroz without the first 2.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey it's just hate on etc dude :*

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
lol hahahahahah bj's, enchanted skills and heroez make the difference. And u cant get hiroz without the first 2.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey it's just hate on etc dude :*
It's our fault that enemys are too lazy or stupid to KE for GC Mastery to get high overenchanted skills? Our enemys got heroes aswell and boss jewels (like getting AQ is hard and Zaken is up for like 2 Months now) make no huge difference in open PvP in Gracia Final.

C

CommunismFTW

It takes time dude. And u farmed those ke's from multiple castles and fortress at same time. Competition that u dream of will make it in even longer time.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
It takes time dude. And u farmed those ke's from multiple castles and fortress at same time. Competition that u dream of will make it in even longer time.
You can't farm KE in castle and everyone can farm multiple fortress at the same time. If all competition has the same wrong info as you do, then I am not anymore surprised they are not competition ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх