Gratz abs with another tezza (1 Viewer)

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Chris сказал(а):
Stop dem tears, any decent clan farm Oly by themselves, lol at new QQ "They dnt give away heros and wards" Wasnt Homotech team so good? You think that in Luna ruskis gave us anythig? Swarm took 17 heros with one epic set , vs lots of 5/5 stacked ruskis, so stop dem tears, fight for it or go play WoW carebears.
and does any other side has even that 5/5 set? no . why? we all know the reasons they were said like 30 already or even more . Btw criss your a fat ass ant you can't negate it  ]:(
Absolute got more than one epic set imo (several Tezzas, Baiums, AQ`s plus Oly jewels) but they fail

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
LOL'd at the "give out wards and heroes" idea. Are you brain damaged or what? Don't you want our characters too? Come party with me, I can level you up! I got 3 enchant books this month, want 2 of it? I can share my ant queen with you, 1 week me, 1 week you, okay? Srsly. Not to mention that even having all wards and all heroes wouldn't make ayotech pvp for epics
no i'm not brain damage (what i could say about you) no you're character sucks even with gear because u has a lame nickname that wo0t bad about it. I got 0 because i didin't have time to go oly 9 fights so i would like to get all 3 because you have more from older times . no need i has dam qa two . hey mr corktardedcreewe did you see me mentioning abso or ayo in my post? i guess yes because of all those tiers you cry u has bad eyes . But for i'' say that i didin't mention abslo or ayo i said it for second side witch you want ( you don't really want because that would be bad from your pve fun)
p.s the all mighty CorkRivercryingcreew I offer you to gather all your river crying friends like the waterfalleyesVe3k  and the crisscryingiswhatIdopwng to a forum clan and CRY your forum enemies to death!! drown them in dam terz!!!

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
Absolute didnt have anyone here who would teach them how to play like on celes :D (by FoG member)
LOL

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
LOL'd at the "give out wards and heroes" idea. Are you brain damaged or what? Don't you want our characters too? Come party with me, I can level you up! I got 3 enchant books this month, want 2 of it? I can share my ant queen with you, 1 week me, 1 week you, okay? Srsly. Not to mention that even having all wards and all heroes wouldn't make ayotech pvp for epics
no i'm not brain damage (what i could say about you) no you're character sucks even with gear because u has a lame nickname that wo0t bad about it. I got 0 because i didin't have time to go oly 9 fights so i would like to get all 3 because you have more from older times . no need i has dam qa two . hey mr corktardedcreewe did you see me mentioning abso or ayo in my post? i guess yes because of all those tiers you cry u has bad eyes . But for i'' say that i didin't mention abslo or ayo i said it for second side witch you want ( you don't really want because that would be bad from your pve fun)
p.s the all mighty CorkRivercryingcreew I offer you to gather all your river crying friends like the waterfalleyesVe3k  and the crisscryingiswhatIdopwng to a forum clan and CRY your forum enemies to death!! drown them in dam terz!!!
U are the only random crying on all topic cuz ur clan got literally smashed and erased from server and u only manage to spread bullshit daily, thats all, envy is bad m8.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
I'm not crying :)

I fell head above you because of all those QQ treads that you crate and try to flame at :)

well dunno what did you smash but if you want i can connect to the server my char is not erased :eek:

well at least my clanies aren't pm cw clan member pm something bad about me as they were calling you a retard :(

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
did you see me mentioning abso or ayo in my post?
This is the only meaningful sentence so I erased rest of the bullshit. And yes, I mentioned only abso, since they are the only ones carebearing. NF and Russians fight already and they were pretty damn close last TW ... if they had a little better organisation, wards could be somewhere else.
BTW Don't become the Izlude #2, please

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
I fell head above you because of all those QQ treads that you crate and try to flame at :)
well dunno what did you smash but if you want i can connect to the server my char is not erased :eek:
well at least my clanies aren't pm cw clan member pm something bad about me as they were calling you a retard :(
i belive i said this to you already, but for idiot like you i will repeat once more... GO BACK TO YOUR x5 FORUM SECTION RETARDED REJECT!  Maybe caps will help you understant better!

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
i belive i said this to you already, but for idiot like you i will repeat once more... GO BACK TO YOUR x5 FORUM SECTION RETARDED REJECT!  Maybe caps will help you understant better!
the only reject here are you because you felomen from your country calls you a retard? it must be hard to over come it ? even your nick is mentaly damaged  ]:(
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
This is the only meaningful sentence so I erased rest of the bullshit. And yes, I mentioned only abso, since they are the only ones carebearing. NF and Russians fight already and they were pretty damn close last TW ... if they had a little better organisation, wards could be somewhere else.
and that was a 2 sided war because of your fear not to "own" server . Now they have to unite but if you would do what i said meybe there would be a 3 sided server - and that's the main fun of l2 . :)

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
screen or never happened :) and please dnt count nab as my clannie xD hes retard, i said it with him on clan and i say it with him out.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Chris сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
screen or never happened :) and please dnt count nab as my clannie xD hes retard, i said it with him on clan and i say it with him out.
i can't :) because that would be bad for him :) we nab says you're a retard you say that he's a retard so how should i know witch one is saying the truth? :D

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Crysillion сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
...RETARDED REJECT!....understant...
I lol'd.
Man you know, hope dies last .  And to mindiuse, idiots from my country calls me a retard because i tell truth about them that they are failures without skills to play, so they become buthurt and spams shit, just like you over the x30 forum. And what does my nick have to do with you being a reject? atleast i am known with this nick and for me as well as for anyone who can play this game a bit decently you gona be just some random carebear failure, that can do something only on forums, living in his own imaginary worl, just like Izlude

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
let sum it up
you are telling that we have too many BJ S80 sets heroes wards ... ...... .... ..

but let me ask you just one thing
what were you doing to stop us have these things ? or what are you doing now to stop us having more ?
from my point of view :absolutly nothing. crying on forum wont stop us farming so show us your pro skills what you are showing here on forum ingame or stfu.

Slapped

Реакции
Баллы
u are the only one making QQ threads :O

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
the only reject here are you because you felomen from your country calls you a retard? it must be hard to over come it ? even your nick is mentaly damaged  ]:(
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
and that was a 2 sided war because of your fear not to "own" server . Now they have to unite but if you would do what i said meybe there would be a 3 sided server - and that's the main fun of l2 . :)
Multi-sided servers died in C4 times, stop living in the past.

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
So I like how ETC tries to act big by saying "WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING IS WORKING FOR YOUR SHIT INGAME, BUT NO. INSTEAD YOU CRY ON THE FORUMS LOL QQ CARPETZ", then simultaneously end up being the only ones making whining topics, essentially stabbing themself in the ass with such hypocrisy.

PORT SCRIPT, GUYS. THERE'S NO OTHER CONCLUSION. QQ. WE WERE THE BEST ON THE WORST SERVER IN RETAIL, WE ARE ALWAYS THE BEST. TOTALLY. STOP CHEATING, GUYS. QQ.

ETC is about as carpet as it gets. Highrate scrubs do not impress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх