Gratz abs with another tezza (2 Viewers)

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
we dont need you , gtfo from x30 if u want too, loled at abs thinking they were "important", nobody's gonna cry after u. gl hf bb
PS: im not in etc, so its not about propaganda
Sorry bro, but ETC would be the first to cry if all the decent competition left. All that hard work you've poured into your precious lolserver.
inb4 Absolute supposedly not being competition even though these topics are all about Absolute taking Frintezza right from underneath you, making you rage.

vaurk

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
we dont need you , gtfo from x30 if u want too, loled at abs thinking they were "important", nobody's gonna cry after u. gl hf bb
mobs are the only important things anyway

Chris

Реакции
Баллы

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
Absolute have problem with identity, try to have name before leave..

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
What's up with ETC random euro's coming in here with your ridiculous english trying to make some thought out flames lol?

What you just said makes no sense alkaz, at all.

its quite funny tho, you guys coming on here saying " WE DONT CARE ABOUT U GTFO qqqqqqqqqqq this and that. ayotech horrible cl, absolute never factor! qqqqqqqqqqqq more this and that"

but yet ingame and my msn seems to keep being spammed by most of your members, asking if im really moving to 5x. i'm glad for those who pm me and dont come on here trying to neglect the fact, we leave the 30x and ur server is gonna die, not only cuz of us, Most clans in here are taking the move aswell.(By clans, i mean groups of people who can organize 3 or more partys to anywhere)

have fun replying, and jacky, stop trying so hard bro, what you got to say means less than chris's pro flames he brings upon me:D, and if i was u i would start selling that gear now, cuz in 2 months it'll be completely worthless

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
hate more, and whats with my english ? i just said nobody cares about you since you "exist" ingame without having fun yourself, your a bunch of morons playin the game for epics, my 9 man clan is enjoying this game more than you, in L2 ur supposed to pvp.

C

CommunismFTW

kaze сказал(а):
hate more, and whats with my english ? i just said nobody cares about you since you "exist" ingame without having fun yourself, your a bunch of morons playin the game for epics, my 9 man clan is enjoying this game more than you, in L2 ur supposed to pvp.
U've just contradicted urself. If u wouldn't care then ur post shouldn't have existed in the first place. And who crowned u prezident of the x30? "Nobody" cares? Mby u and ur delusional clan tries to lie to them selfs they don't care. I mean, ask pikachiu, captain of etc's carebears defence force, if he doesn't care :)

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
241602620_1449320bf4.jpg

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
we got an attention whore? I thought i said "ETC random euros". and I believe you said u weren't in etc, and as u just claimed "my 9 man clan"
and actually, thanks for admitting that PvP is the fun part of L2. and i can tell you aren't in etc, else you'd be saying PVE is
:((

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
kaze сказал(а):
we got an attention whore? I thought i said "ETC random euros". and I believe you said u weren't in etc, and as u just claimed "my 9 man clan"
and actually, thanks for admitting that PvP is the fun part of L2. and i can tell you aren't in etc, else you'd be saying PVE is
:((
Yeah sucks with 30 one-way Wars to PvP people and Absolute is one of these Clans =(((

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
Chris сказал(а):
Crysillion сказал(а):
kaze сказал(а):
Sorry bro, but ETC would be the first to cry if all the decent competition left.
inb4 Absolute supposedly not being competition even though these topics are all about Absolute taking Frintezza right from underneath you, making you rage.
Like they are any competition rofl
Denial.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
Crysillion сказал(а):
Because you need to be a competition to take tezza, and because not everyone with 8 people and script can port first. OH WAIT

OP
OP
ve3k

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
random reply da best

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Crysillion сказал(а):
Because you need to be a competition to take tezza, and because not everyone with 8 people and script can port first. OH WAIT
Oh, I see.
Another "ETC did it, it's cool. Someone else did it, they're non-factor idiots." post. Anything new?  ?
Yeah, NOT A BIG DEAL GUYS. Even though your emo ex-clanleader made not one, but TWO topics about losing it. Yeah, it's not competition or anything. Goddamn carpets making me rage grrrrr!!
THEY GOT IT BEFORE US IT MUST BE SCRIPT QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Try not to get rugburn.

OP
OP
ve3k

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
seems like u were using script urself when u know how that works
imo ur ingame logs should be checked for that purpose and u should be banned for using 3rd party software

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
ve3k сказал(а):
seems like u were using script urself when u know how that works
imo ur ingame logs should be checked for that purpose and u should be banned for using 3rd party software
Hahahahahahahahahaha. It won't take some of your clannies long to know who I am, let's just say my other account got fucked. I don't play ingame, son. I'm simply telling you. Quit crying about other clans getting shit like Frintezza over you.
And don't even waste my time by saying you're not crying, because there's 2 topics by you yourself bitching about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх