Реакции
Баллы
LOL'ED IRL
damn, i said no irl plz

vaurk

Реакции
Баллы
fishfood сказал(а):
I don't understand why everyone in ETC thinks they're a total badass. From my understanding you guys raped this scrub clan called "tz" and then freefarmed epics for 4 months. Absolute is what 3-4 months behind you guys? The whole "you are better geared then us" card is pretty valid right now. Now if they wiped the 30x and everyone had a fresh start, I really think ETC wouldn't be on top anymore.
you know when you join a bnet pub and theres a guy who always picks rikimaru and gets superfed off underleveled noobs who never buy tps or wards and ends up with 2 rapiers and thinks he owns the world. well that's ETC

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
rofl :D

from my experience, those players tend to be really stuck up people when it comes to the real deal.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
From my pov, Absolute are just making up stories to feel better, so u can live with fact that u got rolled once again. Too bad this isnt old c4,5 celes where everybody get bored really quickly, so clans who dont war back get get on top so fast, after the superior forces leave. Cry more puppets.

Amrod1

Реакции
Баллы
vaurk сказал(а):
fishfood сказал(а):
I don't understand why everyone in ETC thinks they're a total badass. From my understanding you guys raped this scrub clan called "tz" and then freefarmed epics for 4 months. Absolute is what 3-4 months behind you guys? The whole "you are better geared then us" card is pretty valid right now. Now if they wiped the 30x and everyone had a fresh start, I really think ETC wouldn't be on top anymore.
you know when you join a bnet pub and theres a guy who always picks rikimaru and gets superfed off underleveled noobs who never buy tps or wards and ends up with 2 rapiers and thinks he owns the world. well that's ETC
You should tell the bnet pub to buy blademail :p
Anyway, I like ETC. They pk people in B grade common cause they're so cool and then don't know how to respond when they get loled at.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Amrod сказал(а):
Anyway, I like ETC. They pk people in B grade common cause they're so cool and then don't know how to respond when they get loled at.
ETC, they are also eating small children, and when sad mom asks why they ate her child, they dont know how to respond!!!!!

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
pred5 сказал(а):
if we suck so much, why are u bothered about if we leave or we stay?
I dont really care when scrub leave a server, it's just i care when they talk like it's a big deal and now the server without them is dead ;)
And ayotech people who talk crap about high rate aren't really laughing about the xp rate but mostly the fact that you get custom buff, s gear buyable or epic respawning each 5 minutes for exemple which is not the case on this server, only some basic rate are high such as xp or adena drop etc... for the rest, even rb drop the rate arent high so i'm sorry scrub but you just didnt had what it takes to stay here :eek:

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
So, BASICALLY. ETC's ex-clanleader, who was a clan leader until he emorage'd it up, makes topics bitching about something Absolute is doing in game. Absolute being a clan that supposedly ETC as a whole does not care about, but yet keeps talking shit and saying this and that in regards to.

In a hypocritical shitstorm, nothing really makes much sense after all.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah gl on x5 grinding again for noble, fs81, fame, s grade, earth/wind stone, sub q., and a lot of bullshit that are the same as x30, is not like server rates will change much in GF you are only runing away for a fresh start.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
another guy who never was at tezza npc just trolling forums

spangli

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
Yeah gl on x5 grinding again for noble, fs81, fame, s grade, earth/wind stone, sub q., and a lot of bullshit that are the same as x30, is not like server rates will change much in GF you are only runing away for a fresh start.
Yea GL to x30 fight with mobs .

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
There will be ppl who will do smth else than troll forums and drops all wars for kill tezza as tactic for stop ETC

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
Crysillion сказал(а):
So, BASICALLY. ETC's ex-clanleader, who was a clan leader until he emorage'd it up, makes topics bitching about something Absolute is doing in game. Absolute being a clan that supposedly ETC as a whole does not care about, but yet keeps talking shit and saying this and that in regards to.
In a hypocritical shitstorm, nothing really makes much sense after all.
This almost feels like blah, good ol' times :D

C

CommunismFTW

Pel8 сказал(а):
Yea, like ur not grinding on 30x. Oh, ur grinding for other stuff, kk that makes sence... not.
Grinding is what keeps u in this game. Once grinding ends boredom starts to settle in. U'll only log for sieges, maybe epics and the occasional oly/gangs. But ofc, im not from etc so this means from the start that im 101% wrong and etc is the second coming of Jesus. HOORAY FOR INTERNET PR0N

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
no, we're the first, Jesus second

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
we dont need you , gtfo from x30 if u want too, loled at abs thinking they were "important", nobody's gonna cry after u. gl hf bb

PS: im not in etc, so its not about propaganda

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
we dont need you , gtfo from x30 if u want too, loled at abs thinking they were "important", nobody's gonna cry after u. gl hf bb
PS: im not in etc, so its not about propaganda
why are u bothering then?

babysmasher

Реакции
Баллы
absolute crying about a jump start when they didnt even have to come to this server

kkthnx it was your choice to come here and noone elses

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
babysmasher сказал(а):
absolute crying about a jump start when they didnt even have to come to this server
kkthnx it was your choice to come here and noone elses
u re the ones crying in every single post about us, and starting more and more topics about us.. lol
hypocrisy ftw

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх