• Дата начала
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
OP
OP
A

Aibo

and have you seen anyone doing "a lot for community"? :D

but seeing your registration date, question withdrawn.

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
im here since start and i can tell u that ,if there are gms or not doesnt matter cause there should be communicative admins who talk with community about bugs server issues

i take it as plus u tried at least to talk with them but whole question about gms is irrelevant

gl

OP
OP
A

Aibo

don't worry, before he kicked me out i told him how sucky current administrative ways are. which made it worse for me, but whatever :D

good luck getting a GM at least as active as i was before 2010. cause i'm still having my doubts that "communicative admins" miracle is possible here.

Реакции
Баллы
leave already you butthurt

Garnett

Реакции
Баллы
bad or not,aibo was the only english speaking GM able to resolve problems (or at last try) and bot hunter,so yes, imo it's a loss for this server (one of few "good" thing needed for an international server)

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
Uhh.. Aren't you that little dorfie ? :)

I do believe you were one of the best GM's here. You're the reason many were afraid to come out and bot at day time, instead boating at night.

And, yes i have been here since very beginning, very first day when forum had only thread "hello world".

Seen it all, and Aibo did help the community, i believe all he could. All questions i asked were answered ingame, at least the one's he was able to answer.

So, shame on the maddaemon, he lost an valuable member of the Team.

There wasn't worst time to lost it - just at the opening of X5..

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
iPKu сказал(а):
Uhh.. Aren't you that little dorfie ? :)
I do believe you were one of the best GM's here. You're the reason many were afraid to come out and bot at day time, instead boating at night.
And, yes i have been here since very beginning, very first day when forum had only thread "hello world".
Seen it all, and Aibo did help the community, i believe all he could. All questions i asked were answered ingame, at least the one's he was able to answer.
So, shame on the maddaemon, he lost an valuable member of the Team.
There wasn't worst time to lost it - just at the opening of X5..
exactly whaat he said. Every time i needed help from aibo he always helped and actively hunted bots.

C

CommunismFTW

And i thought that maddaemon is the bad person here oO ... at least that's how the folks on pp made him look to be

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
And i thought that maddaemon is the bad person here oO ... at least that's how the folks on pp made him look to be
He's definitely an naughty boy hacked the c4 pts (Thought..comes up, isn't he leaked the c4 files?)
http://www.l2guru.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-43377.html
http://boards.lineage2.com/showpost.php?p=1946909&postcount=12
ehh.. seems we just love you Aibo so much, can't leave this thread alone :(

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх