Реакции
Баллы
no Aibo no х30.. ]:(
:'(

OP
OP
A

Aibo

cmon i haven't been online for about a month already, and i see you're doing fine. :D

Marlah1

Реакции
Баллы
not fine, no any contact with the administration without you, in the support some nubs imho: they can't write correctly even in rus =\
sadness

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo do u know how to restore NA retail English font/police

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Well to bad you are leaving Aibo, you were 1 of wery few people in Administration that really cared about making things right and how they should be. Like someone mentioned in previous posts Administration lost a person that was more less improving connection player to Admin, and in solving some problems that might now take a while till they get solved.

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
You made me sad :'(
You probobly was the best GM i'v seen, and i did seen a lot of GMs.
Thank you for all and good luck.

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
i guess i was playing on other server as u guys :D

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
gm frapsing bots, flaming on forums when u write game issues or bugs isnt enough support for me sorry

as i wrote 0*1 is still 0

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
i dont care at all

after posting several bugs, game issues i didnt got any reply nor fix since start of 30x thats more then enough for me to think how i think

aLittle

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php?topic=2403.0

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
cya Aibo , maybe we will meet again in hell D:

OP
OP
A

Aibo

ssj3 сказал(а):
gm frapsing bots, flaming on forums when u write game issues or bugs isnt enough support for me sorry
as i wrote 0*1 is still 0
that's why i'm not coming back, even if i could. while i was here i was constantly given those responsibilities for stuff i can't do nothing about as a GM.
and i did all i could, including "frapsing bots" cause at some point people were dumb enough to complain to admins and he wanted proofs. (to be sure it really was a bot, so he could rightfully unban for money, great move, but not for me)
i had no acces to the server or even accounts, so i couldnt do anything about your "server bugs" and "game issues". all i could do is show the report to the admin, which you can do yourself via Support.
though i tried to make it look like administration cares about people. but turns out administration doesnt give a crap about me.
at better times i was online everyday, helping with quests, respawning broken NPC, blablabl. but i grew tired of being unable to help certain people. cause most of them thinks "he cant help me - he cant help anyone". well thats up to you.
i've spend 4 night hours instead of sleeping, trying to convince admin to come and spawn Hallate, who did not spawn in time. cause people waited there. fixed client files when first event started, and some people couldnt see the items. constantly asking everyone "at the top" about problems people had, like with stolen items/broken attributes/sslags. cause i couldnt do a shit myself, even if i knew how to help.
and that's only a small part.
and also thats why i havent been online so long. all those "support isnt answering/shabaka banned me/please unban" tired me.
if you really think all i was doing is flaming here and frapsing bots for fun - whatever.
if people think im doing nothing - its better to do nothing, then waste my time in vain.

OP
OP
A

Aibo

and i must say once again, before this topic will be closed/removed, my issues are not with LagysFey, he's a great guy.
its the other one who's a self-important sob.

Cтoум

Реакции
Баллы
Great loss for all rpg-club :( GL, Aibo.

GRUST'!111

xtM

Реакции
Баллы
common u guys only say this bullshit cuz he was a gm, and all fo you woul like to rest in his memories like you loved him

but I never saw him doing a lot of things for the community, here is my questions

what u rly now about aibo, for say to him goodbye and hf? i tink 90% of ppl never meet him

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх