Good guy katoNe (1 Viewer)

fukthisshit

Реакции
Баллы
Story about the good guy katone

katone decides to make a group, he asks me to play on his pt(even tho i was gonna drive lire cp i accepted it).
big drama starts between katone and lire. katone gets mad and says that his only objective on rpg is to kill lire cp.
katone cp barely has people on tribunal server, we did some 9v9s(3 guys not from our pt) against lire and we get trashed every round.
he reflects about it and decides to talk with life and both parties merging.
1st strike: some people from his own party and life get fucked cos ya someone has to be benched.
they get 9 people on the next day and decide to do some 9vs9's, they win first pvps and get excited, when they faced stronger parties they barely won any. the next day, people barely logged and katone cp didnt log anymore on tribunal server.
neiz says he cant play and katone was like, whos gonna carry me now?(he really thinks that neiz is some kinda of god and neiz carries his pt by himself like l2 is an extremly hard game) better drop this pt and tell people i wont play to avoid looking like a fag.
2nd strike: cp gets dispersed 1 week before it starts, most cps are done so ya it was pretty hard for everyone to find a good cp.
server starts and katone is playing with slush or whatever:
18-10-2012  00:06:51  katoNe  Guilherme Dur?o  i am 58 destro so what
18-10-2012  00:06:52  katoNe  Guilherme Dur?o  :p )
neiz says he can play so katone decides to make a cp again. he invites me in the cp :
8-10-2012  00:04:58  katoNe  Guilherme Dur?o  that neiz can actualy play and i am considering of making a group in like 1 or 2 days  
18-10-2012  00:05:08  Guilherme Dur?o  katoNe  fuck im EE
18-10-2012  00:05:10  katoNe  Guilherme Dur?o  and if i do and if you want to be in a grp*
18-10-2012  00:05:17  katoNe  Guilherme Dur?o  youd be welcome
18-10-2012  00:05:18  Guilherme Dur?o  katoNe  ofc i want
i was ee 54 but i was like, fuck this they have chars lvled to 40 so its fine atleast ill be in a decent group.
katone asks to come to my vent with the cp, i say sure it fine. for 2 days i did nothing but wait and ask if they wanted me to log anything cos it was pointless to lvl my ee if i was gonna play a dd in their pt.
today i log on vent noone is there, i ask katone if wer gonna pve today and he says:
20-10-2012  13:37:05  Guilherme Dur?o  katoNe  yo
20-10-2012  13:46:57  Guilherme Dur?o  katoNe  w gonna lvl today?
20-10-2012  13:48:20  katoNe  Guilherme Dur?o  dont think so
20-10-2012  13:48:23  katoNe  Guilherme Dur?o  server is fucked up
i make him some questions during the day but not a single answer, when i do an irrelevant question like:
20-10-2012  16:10:30  Guilherme Dur?o  katoNe  riot maker is in our cp?
20-10-2012  16:10:47  katoNe  Guilherme Dur?o  nn
3rd strike: katone and a few more from the cp take over the toons from other pt and he doesnt tell me a single word.

IF you are lazy to read all this shit here's a resume:
katone is a faggot, lire and his crew were right about him, on internet youneverknow,
only reason i did this topic is cos he fucked me over twice and doesnt even give a shit or cares to explain the situation,
I BRING DRAMA, FUCK YOU AND YOUR MAMA

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Jesus you guys discovering things that some ppl were telling you 2 years ago...

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
i only feel sory for grp that he joins ;/

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
ahah epic royalty just Epic :D thanks for all the love maybe another 90pages of hatred inc

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
btw what about Riot Maker i dont get your point?
this guy said he would be my dc back on tribunal test and never apeard lol i rly dont get your point :p

OP
OP
F

fukthisshit

Реакции
Баллы
katoNe сказал(а):
btw what about Riot Maker i dont get your point?
this guy said he would be my dc back on tribunal test and never apeard lol i rly dont get your point :p
the riotmaker convo is the only time u answered me today out of like 10 questions.
but please katone, teach me english.
honestly how do u even have the balls to come on forums when you dont have the balls to talk with someone and tell him what the fuck is going on. i mean i always been nice guy to you and you just ditched me.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
I already knew this story, excepted something new :C

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
looks like katone failed this server 3 times already

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
:eek: ill try 1 story too:

royalty, the guy who defends katone so hard to say this after 2 weeks "katone is a faggot, lire and his crew were right about him, on internet youneverknow,".

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
it was all cuz of katones fraps

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
you asked me one question first, "will we play today?" i answered "no" then i went afk and i saw Riotmaker question after i came back, and i answered "no" and then you started to rage at me aka YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN, WHY YOU LIE TO ME MAN, and then you came to the conclusion that i kick you when i wasnt evne playing. you always been nice to me i never been bad to you, you just made your facts straight and made a forum thread, without even trying to figure out what is going on, when i asked you what you wanted to know, you said i know everything dont ever talk to me again and make a forum thread, i cant do much against it royalty :)

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
omg server off, something is gonna happen!

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
katone quit talkin bro, It's clear to every1 in this community what kind of lowlife u are.

D

deeznuts

katoNe missin real boyz from de hood sry katone but none of the new scubs will replace the real boyzfromthehood

neiz sNd
wozsnar Pepsi
alasis Slush
prolog TheGreek
lawlzz Kiu
crystaYao nTears
seeeb BleachBerry
mkpwnz Niora
katone Haterz

bring it the fuck on

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх