gm check this fast.!! (1 Viewer)

Chester1

Реакции
Баллы
sup,dm/admin today 5mins before this time i relog with my char to RR my pc and when i try to log my pass not available i try again n again and nothing so i go to change pass in rpg-club page and after i go in my mailbox and the problem is that i cant log even in my e-mail so i think someOne try or did it to scame me pliz gm team check this fast char ingame:chester..ty..

Celina

Реакции
Баллы
Tried to pm in game Chester but, 'he's' not on

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
It is obvious that your account and your e-mail is hacked, only thing you can do atm is try to recover email password. Depends of email you should have security question or sms service. And you for sure have to write a ticket to support. But first try to recover e mail pass to see whats up with your character. If you need any help with ticket i can support you but thats all from me.

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
It is obvious that your account and your e-mail is hacked, only thing you can do atm is try to recover email password. Depends of email you should have security question or sms service. And you for sure have to write a ticket to support. But first try to recover e mail pass to see whats up with your character. If you need any help with ticket i can support you but thats all from me.
I wonder to know why those days many peoples are getting hacked by email and password.. Rpg have some problem with some type of emails?
What type of emails are getting hacked? Gmail only?

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
I have information only about gmail, so if you have any possibility to have another email do it.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
gmail/yahoo

OP
OP
Chester1

Chester1

Реакции
Баллы
my email pass cant recover soon..need 24hours at least but in 24hours not even stems will not be in my char :S

FUB

Реакции
Баллы
if ur mail is hacked they can change question/phone number :)

D0GGY

Реакции
Баллы
damn this hakers ruining the srv

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх