sorinex

Реакции
Баллы
i`m tired of w8ing for new epissode, i allready finished reading book no. 2

vessar

Реакции
Баллы
Jawline сказал(а):
Game of Thrones  , is more about the politics/relationships/corruption and general human(and not so much human Cheesy ) behavior rather than hack and slash medieval tale of glory and blood Tongue
Don't expect to see huge fights and stuff like that but rather the reason/actions that lead to them taking place Tongue
That's the only thing i didn't like in episode 9 , we didn't get any of the action that went on - and there was plenty of battles goin around -.
Anyway , it's still quite awesome even without the huge battles/fights (although i'd love to see something like the siege of helms deep from lotr ^^).
You are aware that you answered a topic from almost 8 years ago? And the show has ended

S

Sanjay852

i did watch all episodes now watching agents of shield i also watched stranger things which is also top class.

luckykaloyan

Реакции
Баллы
last episode i watched was ep 5 season 4

kumar0raja

Реакции
Баллы
Im qqing already over the fact season one is 10 episodes long and we'll have to probably wait 1 year for the next one Sad((((

Banish

Реакции
Баллы
Stop Attack Ukraine !!!! Russia open eyes Putin take soldiers on die if you dont know where is your son or dad they die there, Rus soldier kill civil normal people how i how you.

On Ukraine die 6000 Rus soldier on this day

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх