Freya High Five OBT (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Wadge

Реакции
Баллы
I've been seeing GM's on obt, one of them even told that he is quest tester, so I think its almost done, but we just have to wait, because there is progress being made :D

Maleik

Реакции
Баллы
16 and no h5 :-*

NumberOne1

Реакции
Баллы
Can we get the answer about server? i couldnt find it , but i want to know is the new server gonna be official files or L2j ??

Hater1

Реакции
Баллы
there will be no new server not this year atleast

kjlepko

Реакции
Баллы
why part 3? will it be updated to part 4? every1 knows there's no chance to kill anthy/valakas on part 3 cuz they were changed in part 4 along with many skills changed and added. Will it be coded here? If it won't we'll have to play instances like freya chronicles pwnz. answer me PLEASE!!!

zizu1

Реакции
Баллы
kjlepko сказал(а):
why part 3? will it be updated to part 4? every1 knows there's no chance to kill anthy/valakas on part 3 cuz they were changed in part 4 along with many skills changed and added. Will it be coded here? If it won't we'll have to play instances like freya chronicles pwnz. answer me PLEASE!!!
u think is so easy to get h5 part 4 which is running atm only on retails?....prolly they will update to h5 part 4 when retails will update to GoD
H5 part 3 off will already make rpg best private server

Kiru

Реакции
Баллы
kjlepko сказал(а):
i heard rumors meaby GMs will weaken some epics

NumberOne1

Реакции
Баллы
If its gonna be L2j it will be another shi** server nothing more, lots of bugs. this is how L2j looks like, bugs + lags because of java platform. Sad but true...

kjlepko

Реакции
Баллы
zizu сказал(а):
u think is so easy to get h5 part 4 which is running atm only on retails?....prolly they will update to h5 part 4 when retails will update to GoD
H5 part 3 off will already make rpg best private server
sounds reasonable, but it's freya chronicles with some new skills, most of "sweet" changes were in part 4 update.
Kiru сказал(а):
i heard rumors meaby GMs will weaken some epics
would be nice

bigflay

Реакции
Баллы
Alice pleas give us some info

NoPain1

Реакции
Баллы
NumberOne сказал(а):
If its gonna be  L2j it will be another shi** server nothing more, lots of bugs. this is how L2j looks like, bugs + lags because of java platform. Sad but true...
It's L2 Officiel High Five PTS files, stop trust idiot/spammer in this forum who are in need of playing.

Kiru

Реакции
Баллы
NumberOne сказал(а):
If its gonna be  L2j it will be another shi** server nothing more, lots of bugs. this is how L2j looks like, bugs + lags because of java platform. Sad but true...
gz  idiot leave this community hf in your cave

wildjohn

Реакции
Баллы
NumberOne сказал(а):
you reged in RPG to ask if the files are l2j and you didnt even bother to take a small look on the forum about what files are running now and what will run when servers will get updated... so y files are gonna be l2j and you can spare us really...
... OHHH
PS
Kiru сказал(а):
gz  idiot leave this community hf in your cave
+1 Kiru

M

MV

Alice has nothing to do with the date at which the servers will update. Only Maxim or Lagys can give you clear informations about this. Ask it from them : )

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх