Freedom [x5] - start on 11 November 2019! (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
Server Freedom [x5] on HIGH FIVE official patform will be launched on 11 November 2019  at 17:00 UTC!
Detailed description of the server settings, including rates and PA configuration, will be soon published in the respective forum section .

For the first time in the practice of these votings, we have such a contradictory interpretation of the results, and therefore an explanation is much needed.
We see a lot of real votes for x1, but still this is far from being the majority, and such a low rate and the complexity of the gameplay it causes would have scared off more players than it could have attracted.
We also take into account the criticism of repetitive launches of the previous years as we switched between x3 and x7 multiple times.
In this regard, RPG-Club administration came to the conclusion that average compromising rates x5 will be the most logical and favorable solution for the project, which will satisfy the interests of the largest number of players.
We invite you to participate in pre-launch contests and gain useful prizes on the new server that will help you in the development of your character!
And do not forget to reserve your ingame nick before the server start!

WaterKing

Реакции
Баллы
And beta(OBT) start when ?

Listener1

Реакции
Баллы
When add General information ??

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Server description will be posted soon, including the information about OBT launch date.

EvilDancer

Реакции
Баллы
cant w8 for this server :D 8) 8) 8)

Reena

Реакции
Баллы
cant w8 to play with my friend evildancer

guasom

Реакции
Баллы
go to sleep maniko

lKush

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы

lKush

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы

lKush

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы

Reena

Реакции
Баллы
Hey Alice, I've seen that you have given some details about how to claim PR contests rewards on russian forum. I'm wondering if it's the same here for us or will you provide exclusive steps for english forum users?

Uglybetty

Реакции
Баллы
Hello. I want see donation item list what will be after start server.

QSiege

Реакции
Баллы
I think the items that the gallent learner is selling will be implemented in the new x5 server, not sure about any of this though, i think there will be buff pots and cosmetics.
Nothing really that will benefit u being stronger than others.
Check out the x5 OBT Gallent Learner and see what he has to offer u, buff pots, nevits items and i hope the nevit voice (10 reccomend item) will stay in his shop since u can only reccoment people after 1 hour of being online on you're character.
Hope the gm could endulge us somehow on what items will stay and which will go away indeed! If only a few items that will be there!

See u on Live.

Regards,
QSiege.

Snake81

Реакции
Баллы
Reena сказал(а):
Hey Alice, I've seen that you have given some details about how to claim PR contests rewards on russian forum. I'm wondering if it's the same here for us or will you provide exclusive steps for english forum users?
so @Alice?

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
How many online are we expecting for this server?

SaVagE1

Реакции
Баллы
to much like always :D

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх