Freedom [x5] HF - Pre-launch Photo Contest (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

OverTHCed

Реакции
Баллы
In this picture, I am located in front of a defense tower (S.XI) that could be the origin of my town called Torredembarra.
Also, we have an old church which is one of the most important and good-looking monuments in our town.
tl38D5i.jpeg

ninii

Реакции
Баллы

Spyridon is the patron saint of potters (from the purported miracle of the potsherd) and the island of Corfu where he is called: " "Saint Spyridon, the Keeper of the City" for the miracle of expelling the plague from the island.
This church was built at the year 1589 and still remaining one of Corfu's most popular and visited landmarks.

twati

Реакции
Баллы

The rings are five interlocking rings, coloured blue, yellow, black, green, and red on a white field, known as the "Olympic rings". The symbol was originally designed in 1913 by de Coubertin. He appears to have intended the rings to represent the five continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, America, and Australia.Their creation was inspired by the ancient Olympic Games (Ancient Greek), which were held in Olympia, Greece, from the 8th century BC to the 4th century AD. Baron Pierre de Coubertin founded the International Olympic Committee  in 1894, leading to the first modern Games in Athens in 1896.A well known icon with a great view by the sea!!

Kaput

Реакции
Баллы

Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center

guasom

Реакции
Баллы
hey alice what happened with the awards of the week, which closed on the 30th and there has been no news yet

Lythil

Реакции
Баллы

Kaiser?s Bridge,is located below the estate of Achillion, two kilometers northern from the resort Benitses  of the island. It is subsequently an ?arm? which looks that is floating on the water, built with special style and technique. Creator was Kaiser Wilhelm II, the German emperor, to whose property passed Achillion after the Austrian Empress Sissy. Wilhelm wanted direct access to the sea and Kaiser?s Bridge guaranteed that, while at the same time provided to him the necessary isolation from prying eyes.Kaiser?s Bridge was built in the beginning of the 20th century but, it is preserved in a very good condition, although its bow is now ?cut in two? in order to cross the modern seaside road.The bridge was built in such a way that it formed an arch over the road, covering the lower gardens of the Achilleion and the nearby beach. An important landmark today, it is still preserved not only as a symbol of architectural significance but also of imperial vanity.

Juraquille

Реакции
Баллы

Pope's Square.
A terrace where you can enjoy one of the beautiful views of the city: the bay of Vit?ria, with the background of the Convent of Penha and the town of Vila Velha. It has a trail that leads to the Ilha do Papagaio Ecological Reserve, an area adjacent to the square and where there is a gazebo.

saklas

Реакции
Баллы
A small view of the old castel wich you can find in the old town center, and the river Maine that a part from the famous Valley of Loire  ;)

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Full list of awards so far:
1st week
Perdiuet
Snake8
Reena
Pai
nearme
Celle
cyxii
2nd week
guasom
Nekogea
EvilDancer
stathis12345
Monyert
KesKes
Renato
Condorito
Lisensiado
3rd week
jose33
OverTHCed
ninii
twat
Kaput
Lythil
4th week is ongoing.
Thanks for participating!

RasellE

Реакции
Баллы
View from Kapsali of Kythera Castle in Kythera island  Greece
pgyVwf4.jpg

Perdiuet

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Alice сказал(а):
Full list of awards so far:
1st week
Perdiuet
Snake8
Reena
Pai
nearme
Celle
cyxii
2nd week
guasom
Nekogea
EvilDancer
stathis12345
Monyert
KesKes
Renato
Condorito
Lisensiado
3rd week
jose33
OverTHCed
ninii
twat
Kaput
Lythil
4th week is ongoing.
Thanks for participating!
When and how we must reclaim the awards?
And...what happen if I want the award in an account that I'll create not the first day....I mean, I want my reward in an account that I'm going to create in few days later from start.

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
To claim your rewards:
1) For Premium Account activation send me a personal message with the account name you want PA activated for.
It must be an existing accout and it must have a character created on any RPG-club server (otherwise I'm unable to activate PA for it).
If you don't have the account yet, message me later, when you do.
2) Cloaks and other rewards will be added in character inventory, so you need to create your character on Freedom [x5] first.
After that write me another PM and provide the nickname of the char you want rewards on, as well as the Cloak type you prefer (Flames or Greenery).
Please remember that Cloaks are untradeable and can't be transferred to another character.
PAs will be activated shortly before server start (for those who send me messages in time).
Other rewards will be added within 1-3 days after server start.

Rapo

Реакции
Баллы
hotel view in the shape of a pyramid. is located at the highest point of the city. nothing special but looks good ;) ;)

GuZMaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Amazing bullring in Almeria (Spain) ;D

Domantas

Реакции
Баллы
This is Meridian ship ! Very famous, inside restaurant. Lithuania ] Klaipeda

Alfa1

Реакции
Баллы

Greetings from vicar friends!