Freedom [x5] HF - Pre-launch Photo Contest (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
On the occasion of Freedom [x5] HF server opening we are launching a special photo contest!
All winners will receive 1 month Premium Account, Flames/Greenery cloak and other prizes on the new server !

Contest Rules:
1) Photos must be taken by you.
Or by your friends / acquaintances / relatives.
You may or may not be present in the picture - it's up yo you.
2) In the photo there should be one or more recognizable landmarks of your city: monument, historical building, panorama of the city and so on.
3) There should be a note in the photo saying "[My City] plays on RPG."
In the place of [My City], of course, should be the name of the city you live in (eg "Paris plays on RPG").
The note must be a part of the photo - you can write it down on a piece of paper, lay out of stones, cut out of a cardboard and place in the frame (however, please refrain from acts of vandalism and do not damage cultural heritage of the city) .
Photos with the inscription added in a graphic editors will be removed from the contest.
4) To enter the contest you need to publish the photo in this thread (this will help you https://upload.rpg-club.net/ )
The results will be summed up every week until the opening of Freedom [x5] HF server on 11 Nov 2019.
Every week up to 10 winners will be chosen.
Participants and winners will receive prizes and nice recognition gifts on the new server soon after the launch.

Perdiuet

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
A photo of my town's fountain, in memory of Crist?bal Col?n, who discovered America in 1492.

Snake81

Реакции
Баллы

The beautiful town hall (ayuntamiento in colorish) with 4 flags (Colmenar Viejo, Madrid, Spain and European Union)

Reena

Реакции
Баллы

Cathedral of Murcia, built in the 15th century and the most important landmark of the city.

Plancton

Реакции
Баллы

Penha Convent
The Penha Convent is one of the oldest religious shrines in Brazil, located in the municipality of Vila Velha, state of Espirito Santo. It is perched high on a cliff, 154 meters above sea level, one of the oldest churches in the state, whose works were gradually advancing and began around 1558, at the behest of Friar Pedro Palaces.

NeARmE

Реакции
Баллы
1.jpg

cyxii

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Nice pictures, everyone!
Would be nice if you added a few words about the place in the picture - what are all those beautiful buildings and monuments? :)
Since there are not so many competitors, we'll gladly reward everyone so far!
I'll tell you how to get your rewards closer to Freedom [x5] server launch.
Since I've been asked about it - the rewards are delivered to characters inventory after they are created (meaning after server launch) and it may take some time depending on both server stability and my own workload.

guasom

Реакции
Баллы
this is the gym in the university field of the city LA PLATA, BS.AS. Argentina
3B8Qkcr.jpeg

Nekogea

Реакции
Баллы
Este es el Templo del f?tbol Argentino, el estadio J.Armando m?s conocido como la bombonera, en la barrio de La Boca

js1lIPt.jpeg

EvilDancer

Реакции
Баллы

The allou fun park of athens fun to play here
Rpg club fun to play too
Cant w8 to play on rpg

stathis12345

Реакции
Баллы
holy orthodox temple of virgin Mary mother of God build in 1876!!
1.jpg

Monyert

Реакции
Баллы
From Tavernes de la Valldigna, Valencia, Spain, the place where i live,
in the background of the picture you can see Cullera.

keskes

Реакции
Баллы
This is the best beach in my town.
Here we meet friends in summer to make a barbecue in the boats and we eat sardines.

Renato

Реакции
Баллы

Third bridge. From Vit?ria to Vila Velha. A beautiful place where you can see the Convento da Penha.

Condorito

Реакции
Баллы

Our most important theatre, located in the very heart of the old town. The busts of Beethoven, Mozart and Liszt adorn the top of the front facade, stressing the building?s purpose of promoting culture.

Lisensiado

Реакции
Баллы
This beach is one of the most important beaches around Catalonia. One of the top places to stay chill, drink and enjoy your vacations. Feel free to come here and have fun with us. MAKE RPG GREAT AGAIN, COMING SOON...
ZvBlNLx.jpeg

AntiTY

Реакции
Баллы
This is the main entrance of Vicar, in Almeria.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх