coolio faps

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
cant watch full screen, any idea why?

LentroN

Реакции
Баллы
Gavno commercial music from radios with mixed dumbstep, huge gavno music, huge.

JVDBitc

Реакции
Баллы
u are too fast :)

buts its pretty cool to watch.
Btw that frapses from Pi is then u are 27vs18? :) (too lazy to watch and check but saw some numbers in jackson movie so just curious :):))

p.s. aiber is so cool it this like in this ]] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpDTQuSP80s&feature=youtu.be

UnknownRandom

Реакции
Баллы
FUB. сказал(а):
Btw that frapses from Pi is then u are 27vs18? :) (too lazy to watch and check but saw some numbers in jackson movie so just curious :):))
Get a clue please & stop posting pointless crap. This pvp they've won the one in JacksOn movie they've lost do I need to continue or you understood ? Huh many retards around here nowadays

Kr1sss

Реакции
Баллы
much better than aiver frapses;p

threat

Реакции
Баллы
As movie, quality is terrible, hard to see what's happening in pvp because of low quality, if you want people to enjoy your fraps at least make better quality next time.

As content, It's good that you've frapsed a losing fight in Wastelands, most people just delete all the good fraps where they've lost... just to fraps only winning ones

I want to comment the part of our fight 2 pt vs 2 pt, first of all as nuker grp it's hard to pvp without g shield/COP with as bad companionship as Womix party who are average of 78 level and pvp with half of boxes standing on port spot doing nothing

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Ur vent comunication skills are madly pro. Glad to see that Maemi leads the pvps, now that explains all ur fails vs us :D

10:15 Poor Jizz calling for EE rebuff and u dont give a fack :(( not to mention i dunno to who are Dido and Jizz talking in English since Polaks dont care and keep polski spam DAJ MNE HEAL DANCE SHIBKO SHIBKO!!!

O

Overview

ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Ur vent comunication skills are madly pro.  Glad to see that Maemi leads the pvps, now that explains all ur fails vs us :D
10:15 Poor Jizz calling for EE rebuff  and u dont give a fack :(( not to mention i dunno to who are Dido and Jizz talking in English since Polaks dont care and keep polski spam DAJ MNE HEAL DANCE SHIBKO SHIBKO!!!
Only miou keep polski spam :D

OP
OP
G3X

G3X

Реакции
Баллы
For every one who said that video is bad quality and cant watch in full screen.
Please watch this short test and tell me it is better or nothing change
http://youtu.be/phcXlS3txts

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх