Forum wariors much? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Hey let's post on multiple topics with my hilariously bad grammar to say "stop cry" when it's mostly been my clan bitching and whining!
That'll show Izlude! Goddamnit, Izlude! I'll get  you one day!!
Its epic try with "hilariously bad grammar" :D. Its already second time u are trying to bsoe from forums by fail pointing on someones grammar lol, while they catch u crying and bitching over and over again about my clan. I said stop cry faggot and I mean it, its getting old already, nobody here is trying to get u, get real, u are making up shit out of your ass not being able to prove your words, writing emoraging walls of texts, and still trying to act though..rofl
Cry me a river, faggot.

Lhundaeion

Реакции
Баллы
Pushok сказал(а):
Lhundaeion сказал(а):
Pushok сказал(а):
if u want em to understand u, try to say this in other words ;) or we won't have dialogue (
Dude im not a native english speaker myself but im not going to lower my level of english neither my iq just to let you understand me. Learn some english, get some real and become a little bit (or maybe actually a lot) more intelligent, then we will have a dialogue.
i understand engl quite well, but the point of ur message is just uncathable
Then its the lack of intelligence part and no its not impossible to catch, its understandable for most of the ppl. Oh well... at least hopefully, couse else world nowadays is worse than i thought :p
Lionna сказал(а):
43 Orc Shaman with Hero Voice aoaoaoa
Feeding does miracles :D

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Sorcer is oly beast yo

OP
OP
ve3k

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
Here is small knowledge refreshment for all of you, who are talkign about zerg or outnumbering:

Source: http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/clans.html

Source: https://forumen.rpg-club.net/?p=clans
Once again, can u show me any proove that ETC has advantage in numbers ? I would like to see it. It is not our fault that other clans are unable to organise more than 40 ppl. It is gracia final, clan should contain 170-200 members it is not c4-c5 anymore.
@Lhundaeion - Since when does 1x s84 weapon = heroes with s84 gear ?
@Izlude - when u manage to achieve something ingame, come here and post about it, until then bye, cu in 2024

Lhundaeion

Реакции
Баллы
I thought that we are discussing it in the other thread not this one o.o
Anyway. I didnt say that my info about your gear is great. I said that you guys got a gear advantage which is true. I dont blame you for it. Im here couse i followed my clan while moving from the other server on which we were closing locations, camping rbs and deciding castles ownership. Why would i blame you for doing the same here? You guys are emos :p (not all of you but most of you)
btw. You dont decide who posts here and when.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх