Forum wariors much? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
I think izlude is chinese spamer from another server, he tries to piss everybody with his faggotry and make rpg club community get enough of him and leave... Forums... yeah, cause he doesn't exist ig.
Cry more , we care.
He does exist ig, but he is some random Tank with B Grade and 6x Wolf.

iRock1

Реакции
Баллы
Lionna сказал(а):
kaze сказал(а):
I think izlude is chinese spamer from another server, he tries to piss everybody with his faggotry and make rpg club community get enough of him and leave... Forums... yeah, cause he doesn't exist ig.
Cry more , we care.
He does exist ig, but he is some random Tank with B Grade and 6x Wolf.
Stronk very very stronk

OP
OP
ve3k

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
Pushok сказал(а):
we have fraps, but only for clan use, our dd had radar on and u can clearly see that he is using 3rd party softwares for pvp noobs (
some time later will be some sort of a movie, when we find out how to not display helper programs in movie.
** fixed for you

Pushok1

Реакции
Баллы
if u were a bit smarter u'd know that radar can be put not on the l2 screen and can't be frapsed. about hide - people in hide aren't displayed in radar :)

ptsd

Реакции
Баллы
Pushok сказал(а):
if u were a bit smarter u'd know that radar can be put not on the l2 screen and can't be frapsed. about hide - people in hide aren't displayed in radar :)
so now u confirmed that u are using radars gg

Lhundaeion

Реакции
Баллы
Actually using radars makes your pvping easier so possible you are able to kill more but in same it makes you skilled less so in fact it makes you worse. In your case it also made you dumber - lol at admitting that you use radars.

Pushok1

Реакции
Баллы
Lhundaeion сказал(а):
Actually using radars makes your pvping easier so possible you are able to kill more but in same it makes you skilled less so in fact it makes you worse. In your case it also made you dumber - lol at admitting that you use radars.
didn't catch it (

Pushok1

Реакции
Баллы
if u want em to understand u, try to say this in other words ;) or we won't have dialogue (

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
Lhundaeion сказал(а):
since when soulhound rerolls needs skill?1 is ok,but a whole party?=D

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
Cry more , we care.
Well I don't know. You're all doing enough crying for me, and yeah I don't exist. What? You didn't know? I'm a fucking ghost.
Also LOL Lionna. I love it when you try to break me down with your bold yet blind presumptions.
Don't pay attention to Lionna, guys. He's just some level 43 Orc Shaman who can't even do second class because it's too hard.

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
keep going mr. random. Forum Hero and ingame zero.

Lhundaeion

Реакции
Баллы
Pushok сказал(а):
if u want em to understand u, try to say this in other words ;) or we won't have dialogue (
Dude im not a native english speaker myself but im not going to lower my level of english neither my iq just to let you understand me. Learn some english, get some real and become a little bit (or maybe actually a lot) more intelligent, then we will have a dialogue.
@Pandemonium: +1 but Soulhound isnt just a buff stealer. In good hands 1 will be more dangerous than their whole party with radars and buff stealing spam.... which by the way they could just use boxed with OOG while running dds w/radars on main screens :p

Pushok1

Реакции
Баллы
Lhundaeion сказал(а):
Pushok сказал(а):
Dude im not a native english speaker myself but im not going to lower my level of english neither my iq just to let you understand me. Learn some english, get some real and become a little bit (or maybe actually a lot) more intelligent, then we will have a dialogue.
i understand engl quite well, but the point of ur message is just uncathable

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Stop cry already, your crying-pulled-out-of-ass walls of texts are boring.

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Hey let's post on multiple topics with my hilariously bad grammar to say "stop cry" when it's mostly been my clan bitching and whining!
That'll show Izlude! Goddamnit, Izlude! I'll get  you one day!!

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
Hey let's post on multiple topics with my hilariously bad grammar to say "stop cry" when it's mostly been my clan bitching and whining!
That'll show Izlude! Goddamnit, Izlude! I'll get  you one day!!
yes lets post on multiple topics a wall of text where we suggest how l2 should be and how unfair life is cause u cant do shit in the game u like to play.  yea i think u won man no go build a sand castle  

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх