For ADMINs !!! LOOK PLEASE!!! (1 Viewer)

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
again a new fuking topic about the new server

Shiina

Реакции
Баллы
Unfortunately i think they won't make that poll , cuz they already said the new server will open at their Autumn.
But in my opinion i would like new server at July/August .
Alot of people already said that would be cool new server "now" cuz in September/November they will have school and works and that kind of things and they cant play l2 at that time .
But well, I hope they consider the views of the majority :)

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
HellcannoN

HellcannoN

Реакции
Баллы
golemkaaa сказал(а):
CrossFirepwnz сказал(а):
Soul` сказал(а):
golemkaaa сказал(а):
again a new fuking topic about the new server
why u dont make topics about the actual servers?
because they are boring pve servers. Who could play there?
brasil old faggots and 12y old polish kids
Mr. 'Little Man'    ajahajajajajajeja

maxwer

Реакции
Баллы
GRACIA FINAL LOW RATE JULY!! GOGOGO

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
brasils spammin' on me ? ;D
oke

Shiina

Реакции
Баллы
L2 or beach its ur chose , other people can chose too to play or not -.- cuz u want to go to beach dont mean other people have too ...

M

mightygod

HellcannoN сказал(а):
People can and should choose what they want to do in the summer (play or go to the beach). In my country is practically summer all year and I live on the beach so for me it makes no difference for example. A vote would be fair because they would defend the view of each one, where most would be favored. As previously mentioned this is an 'international community' then you need to respect everyone. Trolls and Stooges will always exist in up to ignore them once again :)
they said autumn so, it doesnt matter anymore.

maxwer

Реакции
Баллы
They still can change their decision. Hope it will be in July! Gracia final x5 or x7

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
they wont change their desicion its rpg, and i am not saying that cuz i want it to start in automn when its cold out and there will be way more ppl playing it.

E

exso

they always openend new servers in the same time ,so dno why u still discuss this :D like it matters

OP
OP
HellcannoN

HellcannoN

Реакции
Баллы
I understand WHAT they said, but they may change the date if they want too. If you do not want to play in the summer, no problem, we play for you;) and you can bet there are many. We are awaiting the response to the 'Staff' not indigent who think they are. Time passes and Lineage2 is extinguished, you honestly think (regardless of summer) the amount of people playing will increase over time? Open your minds and think as a whole regardless of their nationality!

Waiting for 'The Staff' not 'a' staff

axpm1

Реакции
Баллы
HellcannoN сказал(а):
I understand WHAT they said, but they may change the date if they want too. If you do not want to play in the summer, no problem, we play for you;) and you can bet there are many. We are awaiting the response to the 'Staff' not indigent who think they are. Time passes and Lineage2 is extinguished, you honestly think (regardless of summer) the amount of people playing will increase over time? Open your minds and think as a whole regardless of their nationality!
doesn't your ass envy your mouth? Because so many shit comes out from it lol

OP
OP
HellcannoN

HellcannoN

Реакции
Баллы
axpm сказал(а):
HellcannoN сказал(а):
doesn't your ass envy your mouth? Because so many shit comes out from it lol
congrats you're funny, now quiet child

jangi

Реакции
Баллы
admins didnt manage to spend all money from 15x so that's why new server will be after summer :D

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
give new server now !

M

mightygod

speaking with u is nonsense.and i am sure ig u will be just an other pve guy that his pt will die less than 1min,

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх