Football World Cup 2010 South Afrika! (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы DrSageata
  • Дата начала

maYotech

Реакции
Баллы
thats ur easiest match of the group lol

morfeus2

Реакции
Баллы
pure facts :

1. best competition = CL
2. argentina and brazil provide the biggest amount of raw talents, the best of them are polished in europe where are the best football schools and academies.
3. agree with the "brazil can form a couple of national teams with almost the same value"
4. teams like boca, river or sao paolo, santos, corinthians, palmeiras........will not finish ever in top 5 in spain, italy, england, germany national leagues
5. the most beautiful competition is WC -----] ofc this is my point of view

at this WC i bet on europe ----] spain, netherland or germany.....i feel sorry for england but u cant win such a competition without a goalkeeper

Igorius

Реакции
Баллы
morfeus сказал(а):
pure facts :
1. best competition = CL
2. argentina and brazil provide the biggest amount of raw talents, the best of them are polished in europe where are the best football schools and academies.
3. agree with the "brazil can form a couple of national teams with almost the same value"
4. teams like boca, river  or sao paolo, santos, corinthians, palmeiras........will not finish ever in top 5 in  spain, italy, england, germany national leagues
5. the most beautiful competition is WC -----] ofc this is my point of view
at this WC i bet on europe  ----] spain, netherland  or germany.....i feel sorry for england but u cant win such a competition without a goalkeeper
agree about CL, when i said about bad competition it was to national leagues.
the CL champion against libertadores champion is always a competitive match.
EU best football academy? maybe cus of money, but when it comes to school(playstyle) south america ] all, no doubt
and yep.. world cup is amazing [3

KnGhtmRe

Реакции
Баллы
Igorius сказал(а):
maybe cus of money, but when it comes to school(playstyle) south america ] all, no doubt
i really don't get that part with "playstyle". you keep insisting on that. i can agree that SA teams play a more offensive and eye-pleasing football, but that doesn't make it better. actually, SA teams rarely know how to defend themselves and lose against teams that have a good defense and know how to counter-attack.
also, in football schools you don't learn "playstyle", that's imposed by the team where you play. football academies (schools) are better in europe not just because of the money, but because forming football players became a science here.

maYotech

Реакции
Баллы
actually thats just argentina, we do have problems @ defense sometimes, and counter attack is always against us since we always play forward.

just take a look at Nigerias game, They were completely set back, the only time they would leave past mid-field is on a counter attack. they were playing a 4-4-2 lane, and all lines got pushed back almost next to the goal keeper and the 2 forwards were before the mid field, lolgg.

Igorius

Реакции
Баллы
KnGhtmRe сказал(а):
Igorius сказал(а):
maybe cus of money, but when it comes to school(playstyle) south america ] all, no doubt
i really don't get that part with "playstyle". you keep insisting on that. i can agree that SA teams play a more offensive and eye-pleasing football, but that doesn't make it better. actually, SA teams rarely know how to defend themselves and lose against teams that have a good defense and know how to counter-attack.
also, in football schools you don't learn "playstyle", that's imposed by the team where you play. football academies (schools) are better in europe not just because of the money, but because forming football players became a science here.
each country got particular caracteristics(playstyle) since the first world cup.
Brazil and Argentina always had a offensive teams, thats our playstyle, an agressive football and good to watch.
as u said, football for u guys is a science, for us is a passion, the first gift that a father gives to his son is a ball.
about our defence, it was a problem some years ago but we already fixed it, im pretty sure brazil got the best defence in the world cup 4-4-2 -] Maicon(internazionale), Lucio(internazionale), Juan(Rome) and Michel Bastos(lyon) plus the best goalkeeper in action Julio Cezar(internazionale).

terox

Реакции
Баллы
Igorius сказал(а):
KnGhtmRe сказал(а):
Igorius сказал(а):
each country got particular caracteristics(playstyle) since the first world cup.
Brazil and Argentina always had a offensive teams, thats our playstyle, an agressive football and good to watch.
as u said, football for u guys is a science, for us is a passion, the first gift that a father gives to his son is a ball.
about our defence, it was a problem some years ago but we already fixed it, im pretty sure brazil got the best defence in the world cup 4-4-2 -] Maicon(internazionale), Lucio(internazionale), Juan(Rome) and Michel Bastos(lyon) plus the best goalkeeper in action Julio Cezar(internazionale).
I don't agree with that the Brazilian defense is the best, but we'll see that during Brazil's first game

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Igorius сказал(а):
KnGhtmRe сказал(а):
Igorius сказал(а):
Well Casillas had some mistakes this year but we will see what happens during this WC  ;)

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
Hugo lloris ftw :eek:

btw, tomorrow will be a good day.

terox

Реакции
Баллы
Why so nervous if you're so sure SA football ] EU football, and both ] Asian football obviously (no disrespect)? And not to speak about north Korea lol, Japan and south Korea are the better teams in Asia. The game for which you could be nervous is Brazil - Portugal, but still Portugal sucks ;). And according to you SA ] EU :p

Sant0s

Реакции
Баллы
cristiano-ronaldo-portugal.jpg

GO

Igorius

Реакции
Баллы
terox сказал(а):
Why so nervous if you're so sure SA football ] EU football, and both ] Asian football obviously (no disrespect)? And not to speak about north Korea lol, Japan and south Korea are the better teams in Asia. The game for which you could be nervous is Brazil - Portugal, but still Portugal sucks ;). And according to you SA ] EU :p
i dunno if u are an idiot or u just didnt get what i said b4, im not flaming EU teams, i just gave my point of view about football schools. Im nervous cus football is a kind of game that everything can happen, plus our group is the best one.

terox

Реакции
Баллы
Did I say that you were faming ? :p It's just that during this whole thread you talk about Brazil as if they are at every point the best team during this WC, which they are not in my opinion. And you still being nervous about it. This had nothing to do with the football schools. Chill dude ;)
And I know everything can happen, just look at England...but still noway the a team like Brazil looses against north Korea. Unless they really suck and in that case you're wrong about Brazil being the best :p

EDIT:
Oh yeah everyone knows that Fifa ranking is bullshit. It's too much focussed on past event, that have nothing and clearly nothing to do with what it is now. Statistics are statistics, oh yeah and why is brazil 1st? because they won the world cup 5x, but tell me what has that anything to do with today? Is the team any way close now than to what it was when they won the wolrd cup with pele ? or even the last one ?

is2s

Реакции
Баллы
Maybe if you were more modest you would not see many scenes like dis one!
02-ronaldo-crying.JPG

Igorius

Реакции
Баллы
terox сказал(а):
Did I say that you were faming ? :p It's just that during this whole thread you talk about Brazil as if they are at every point the best team during this WC, which they are not in my opinion. And you still being nervous about it. This had nothing to do with the football schools. Chill dude ;)
And I know everything can happen, just look at England...but still noway the a team like Brazil looses against north Korea. Unless they really suck and in that case you're wrong about Brazil being the best :p .
sh1t happens, if u know football u must know it.
I believe them, but im still nervous.. even being against a lol team, its my team there, my passion so ill be nervous ever ;D

terox

Реакции
Баллы
You should have seen me watch the Netherlands play such a bad football against Denmark I was fcking angry against my team, but still I was so happy when they scored the 2nd one. And they'll go far I believe it ;)

Igorius

Реакции
Баллы
terox сказал(а):
And I know everything can happen, just look at England...but still noway the a team like Brazil looses against north Korea. Unless they really suck and in that case you're wrong about Brazil being the best :p
EDIT:
Oh yeah everyone knows that Fifa ranking is bullshit. It's too much focussed on past event, that have nothing and clearly nothing to do with what it is now. Statistics are statistics, oh yeah and why is brazil 1st? because they won the world cup 5x, but tell me what has that anything to do with today? Is the team any way close now than to what it was when they won the wolrd cup with pele ? or even the last one ?
so clueless, u are funny son, the rank its not about the story of the team, thats the performance.
what brazil did last year? u gotta be kidding.
1 - we were the best team in south american qualifiers
2 - we got the bigger amount of victories
3 - we got the last america cup
4 - we got the last confederations cup.

is2s

Реакции
Баллы
Just wanted to say it, no comments about netherlands vs denmark? The so expected match sucked so bad? Denmark would not even try to attack at the second half. And nothing mentionable about netherlands football they were just bad against a none existent opponent

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх