fishing potion bugged (1 Viewer)

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
they are suposed to work in olympiad, they were working here before dont know why NOT NOW!!!

again anti-retail custom change?

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
The potions that lower your fishing skill, check fishermen supplies

Tiax

Реакции
Баллы
Fucking hell and I was sooooo looking forward for some fishing action in oly. GODDAMN.

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
indeed, that should be working.
i've been surprised to see then unavailable to use inside olympiad stadium aswell.

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
it is fixed just liek herozerk :)

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Custom server+++, rusky style.

maelstorm1

Реакции
Баллы
LOL OVERPOWER KAMAELS MORE!

GF -.-

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
very retail like, cant trade alot of stuff, hero zerk custom, olympiad custom, what next?

NullPoint

Реакции
Баллы
next they gonna customize etc's alt clans and alt castles so they can cry more on forum

Lhundaeion

Реакции
Баллы
Must you put your irrelevant, useless crap into a bug topic? Bugs reports by etcs are any worse that reports of the other players? I thought, that whoever posts a bug, helps the server in some way. Answering your random sentence i have to say that apparently you are the one crying, bug report is never a cry if someone posts about a thing not working like on retail. In this case. If those potions can be really used on retail then im pretty sure that everyone on retail will use it against a buff stealing camel or cancelers. Then why shouldnt it work here in the same way?

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
As I already said... Whats is the point of your posts NullPOINT?

OP
OP
P

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Lhundaeion сказал(а):
Must you put your irrelevant, useless crap into a bug topic? Bugs reports by etcs are any worse that reports of the other players? I thought, that whoever posts a bug, helps the server in some way. Answering your random sentence i have to say that apparently you are the one crying, bug report is never a cry if someone posts about a thing not working like on retail. In this case. If those potions can be really used on retail then im pretty sure that everyone on retail will use it against a buff stealing camel or cancelers. Then why shouldnt it work here in the same way?
ok flame back

Lhundaeion

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah sure, couse i care about some digimon using "smite" thingie on me. What a flame:D
You guys keep stating that you are so pro and that your knowledge is so much better than the one possessed by the other ppl, but you are whining your asses off when someone asks to recover the retailish feature. Pathetic.
Flame back with decent arguments lame-ass :p
@Fro: clicking the +1.

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
Lhundaeion сказал(а):
Yeah sure, couse i care about some digimon using "smite" thingie on me. What a flame:D
You guys keep stating that you are so pro and that your knowledge is so much better than the one possessed by the other ppl, but you are whining your asses off when someone asks to recover the retailish feature. Pathetic.
Flame back with decent arguments lame-ass :p
@Fro: clicking the +1.
well and here we go again another person that know shit about oly and retail GG man go keel mobs

Lhundaeion

Реакции
Баллы
Are you saying that fishing potions dont work on oly on retail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх