Motherland | Родина - [x3] First money making guide 1-25 (1 Viewer)

ceburekas

Реакции
Баллы
Short info:This guide contains tips/pictures/video witch will help you
Theres video if you dont like reading ,uncut video raw image arround 57mins without rush to earn 800k adena,if you pickup your drops and sell your nograde equipment its posible you would get even more like 950 or even 1kk but i was rushing level.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This guide contains 3 things.
1.First Class guide for Assasin +490k adena
2.Level guide up to 25
3.Dark Elf money making quest (lvl 20 needed to take that q)  + 300k adena
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Actual video link:
http://youtu.be/ZKj8mGh8Iao
So i supose lets begin out jurney to money makin ! :] $$$

First of you want to make Character, make sure its dark elf.I suggest making female because of reasons,lolz.
After creating charakter and entering game you should be automaticly teleporter to newbie zone of dark elf village.

I suggest you hitting 3-4 Gremblins (Just look arround you its only monsters you can find there.
After you killed gremblins and you hitted level arround 3 or 4 . You should use.

Use only this one because,using other escape scroll will get you to dark elf village.And its realy time waste for now:).
After you appeared to kamael village, you should notice you are slow as episodes of Game of thrones.

Right click on this scroll Bundle of Fighter.

After it opens find Scroll of Wind walk.It will give you speed bonus for 1 hour ! yey.
Allright so you have speed ur in other village not dark elf village whats now? well time to get little bit of money equipment for your level and ofcourse experience. So we are planing to start a quest.

Get to location indicated in Lineage 2 maps,and npc called Marcela,after double clicking it (a.k.a talking to her) 2 quests should pop up, choose Supply check quest.
After you took quest At left of your screen scroll icon will apear its quest mark,once you click it you will get location where to run.For more specific location finding.

You need to open map as example ALT+m , click Tracking then select your quest you wish to know location of and thats it , maps shows u that.  As picture aboe shows you location ,you need to go there up to warehouse,take quest item and return to Marcela (The npc you took the quest from ) .

After coming back from warehouse you should get another location to get yourself to grocery and do same thing.(Pickup and return).

But third time , you didnt get request to do stuff you get reward . As picture shows- Level,Equipment,adena(money in lineage2) . Equip your armors by right clicking on them,your image should change after equiping it.
Now you got same benefits your level 7 !
Come back to same place you were teleported when you clicked scroll of Kamael village, or you can just press scroll again for faster use.

Find a Newbie Guide,and get cupons from him. You should get like 5 of them
After you get cupons,you can exchange them by pressing on same npc , and clicking Exchange cupons(I might be wrong everything is in video).

Make sure to take BOW!

I took second weapon as dagger because of attack speed ,i supose second close range weapon its your own choice.
So you took bow and close range weapon,now its time to learn few skills.

Make sure to learn Power shot and Weapon Mastery as priority skills.Dont forget to add them to your skillbar to be handy.(skills window ALT+K if im right or just right lower bottom on the navigation bar) .

Since you have money and you have no idea what to do with them. I suggest you going to Grocery Store to get same Soulshots Arrows for your bow. [ 200-100 arrows // 800+ soulshots  ] Take notice bows use Alot of soulshots and close range weapons alot less. But bows are alot faster.
Allright time to get to Newbie Guide.

After clicking on npc, look for text view supplemental magic,later receive magic.After you got it time to continune
Find Gatekeeper Ragara in Kamael Village
And use scrolls as they are indicated in picture ( take notice you need to open magic bundle also) And Teleport to Stronghold 3

After using all the scrolls you should look like this.

Take notice, Golems are stong defence ,casts magic and bow resistant , dont kill them,its too slow just kill everything besides golems with bow. I suggest you make first hit with simple hit and second one with a skill( overhit +30% bonus xp)
After you hit level 13-15 you should change spot to more challenging spot+ who gives more xp.

Its Nornils cave or samething if you open map you can see its straight way from stronghold 3 to that cave wond be hard to find has pretty attention seeking enterance.

Make sure to take off your bow,and equip secondary weapon Golems here are Bow resistant , plus hiting mobs from close range will get your Hp recovered (Thanks to vampyric buff) .If you ran out of shots untill you are 18 go back to grocery and get same,you need 18 and there is top place to xp:)

Congrats your level 18, now get out of there as fast as posible you have nothing to do there anymore.
I suggest you using Kamael Village Scroll.

Talk to newbie Guide,press teleport to another village and secelt orc village.

Why orc village ? because its closest town where you can teleport and get gatekeeper to teleport you without alot of runing.

Allright Get to gludio ,run to Dark elf Guild and next to that guild you will find a npc with scroll above his head(aka quest icon)

get back to gatekeeper

teleport to Dark elf village.

There is location you need to get .

Teleport yourself to the Spider nest and use your 10 foot fingers to run there.

Talk to person with quest mark above the head.

Now you need get to gludio town, to talk to other npc(guard)

Guard is standing at north gate is willing to talk to you feel free to bring him same cake,fishes,or batman selfie.

Yeah so no gifts for guards huh ? Get him tooths ,lol strange type of guard but what eva lets get them !.

Get back to dark elf village,teleport back to neutral zone and look for quest mark indicated on map,i suggest you using left side of the road. Alot more quest monsters there(you can see that on video).

Look for moonstone beasts. Kill them you need 10 of them so just kill them using bow is rly fast way,try avoiding touching other monsters because its pointless this is money making guide not leveling ,huh.

After you gave weird guard(hes in gludio) back his strange tooths , he asks you for samething more. Go to Dark elf village,Teleport to spiders nest.

Aim yourself at monster you need to hit,not the adds.After that you can return to Dark elf village.And teleport to Spiders nest so you can talk to Altar npc(that witch lol)

She will send you on duty to take reward . (You need to talk to same npc who gave you quest at first place:) )

Without reward

With reward. ( +7 levels +almost 500k )
Almost done :)
*Highly suggest watching video for this part people might be lost*

Allright so last quest is to go back to your beloved Dark elf village, and find temple there (Picture indicates location)
After you took quest you need to get back to beloved School of Dark arts.(Again Dark elf vilalge-]Spider nest and run... )
Quest monster location is in center of temple(temple is getting lower and lower)

You need to find that monster.Its writte Quest monster above his head. Take notice kill monsters that follow you you might die.Also Make sure to kill quest monster as fast as posible monster surrounding quest monster is using magic attacks,and since you dont have jawels ur getting high damage from magic attacks.
(I hope u successed)
Get back To npc and take reward:

Without Reward

With reward.
You will get even more selling your all equipment , collecting loot will give you alot more money.
I made this guide for people who has problem with second class quests.Quests is total pain,paying 3 million is hard at lower levels so this guide will help making money and avoiding time waisting on Second class quests.Stop asking for money in giran. Goodluck.

stickyd420

Реакции
Баллы
or u can watch my video :D

this video was made on gf x5 but it works here also i can given u a written guide to 1-40 its easy

1. Soe to kamael village as soon as you spawn. Talk to the newbie guide.
2. Talk to Guard Marcela at the south exit. Pick the first quest. When you finish that quest you will be lvl 7 with wooden set. Talk to the same guard and pick the second quest.
3. Talk to the newbie guide again. Get newbie weapon and buffs then port to Stronghold I. Kill werewolves and goblins until you get a quest item. As soon as you get 1 item port back and turn the quest in choosing adena as reward. Go talk to the newbie guide again. Now you are lvl 11.
4. Grind mobs till 15. After you ding 15 go to dwarven village and pick the quest from trader Mion. Teleport to the central zone and kill spiders. As soon as you get 1 quest item port back and turn the quest in. Talk to the newbie guide again. Now you are lvl 21. (Before you teleport you can also take the quest from the gatekeeper, its gona give u a soe to giran which might save u some time later)
5. Do your first class quest. Make sure u have learned at least one dmg skill to make it easier to last hit the quest mobs as theres gona be a crap load of ppl killing yours. After done with ur first class quest u should be lvl 23/24 depending on the quest. Learn skills.
Next step will give u approx 35% worth of xp and 126k adena. You can skip it if you feel you dont need the adena.
6. Go to elven village and pick the quest from Trader Creamees and teleport to the Elven Fortress. Quest mob is at the end of the dungeon.
7. Go to orc village pick the Walk of Fate quest from Seer Livina. Go to shuttgart orc guild take the Ominous news from Seer Moira. Port to crypts of disgrace and turn the quests in. Now you should be lvl 25 50+%. Go giran and buy top d grade - costs approx 120k. Stock on potions and soes.
Here fighters can make groups and go do kamaloka 26. You can duo it easy if you have shots otherwise I guess groups of 4 or at least 3. You will need healing potions to kill it.
8. At 30 go to dwarven village and pick the quest from Filaur. Get 20 bandages 10 thief keys 5 energy stones. Talk to filaur. Port to shuttgart - ] plunderous plains. Talk to Obi. Here you can choose to take SSD or adena depending on what u need more.
9. Grind till your 2nd class quests

There is a series of quests in dion church at lvl 35+ that give decent adena and xp. Its a tough call whether its worth doing them or not. I guess most ppl will be doing their class quests at lvl 35 but for kamaels it might actually be worth doing it.
The outcome of the quests is 400-500k adena.

Edit: I did duo kamaloka 26 with 26 kamael and 26 human rogue - results:
- took 15ish min
- kamael used 2500 shots human used 3000 shots. Each of them used 20-30 healing pots
- got from 26 to 31. Vitality dropped from lvl 4@1/2 to lvl3@2/3
- final drop was worth 100k in shop (can be crystalized and income will be 10x higher)

OP
OP
C

ceburekas

Реакции
Баллы
yeah the thing is i had problem in 3x i had artisan yeah srsly selling SSD, n stuff but at the end i had 2kk when i hitted lvl 40.
i had nothin else to do / quest or dark elfs... iv chose dark elfs first dark elf took like 1hour mb litle bit more to get money,but second one 45minutes no problem , i just wanna share stuff.... :D

OP
OP
C

ceburekas

Реакции
Баллы
Stickyd420 сказал(а):
or u can watch my video :D
this video was made on gf x5 but it works here also i can given u a written guide to 1-40 its easy
1. Soe to kamael village as soon as you spawn. Talk to the newbie guide.
2. Talk to Guard Marcela at the south exit. Pick the first quest. When you finish that quest you will be lvl 7 with wooden set. Talk to the same guard and pick the second quest.
3. Talk to the newbie guide again. Get newbie weapon and buffs then port to Stronghold I. Kill werewolves and goblins until you get a quest item. As soon as you get 1 item port back and turn the quest in choosing adena as reward. Go talk to the newbie guide again. Now you are lvl 11.
4. Grind mobs till 15. After you ding 15 go to dwarven village and pick the quest from trader Mion. Teleport to the central zone and kill spiders. As soon as you get 1 quest item port back and turn the quest in. Talk to the newbie guide again. Now you are lvl 21. (Before you teleport you can also take the quest from the gatekeeper, its gona give u a soe to giran which might save u some time later)
5. Do your first class quest. Make sure u have learned at least one dmg skill to make it easier to last hit the quest mobs as theres gona be a crap load of ppl killing yours. After done with ur first class quest u should be lvl 23/24 depending on the quest. Learn skills.
Next step will give u approx 35% worth of xp and 126k adena. You can skip it if you feel you dont need the adena.
6. Go to elven village and pick the quest from Trader Creamees and teleport to the Elven Fortress. Quest mob is at the end of the dungeon.
7. Go to orc village pick the Walk of Fate quest from Seer Livina. Go to shuttgart orc guild take the Ominous news from Seer Moira. Port to crypts of disgrace and turn the quests in. Now you should be lvl 25 50+%. Go giran and buy top d grade - costs approx 120k. Stock on potions and soes.
Here fighters can make groups and go do kamaloka 26. You can duo it easy if you have shots otherwise I guess groups of 4 or at least 3. You will need healing potions to kill it.
8. At 30 go to dwarven village and pick the quest from Filaur. Get 20 bandages 10 thief keys 5 energy stones. Talk to filaur. Port to shuttgart - ] plunderous plains. Talk to Obi. Here you can choose to take SSD or adena depending on what u need more.
9. Grind till your 2nd class quests
There is a series of quests in dion church at lvl 35+ that give decent adena and xp. Its a tough call whether its worth doing them or not. I guess most ppl will be doing their class quests at lvl 35 but for kamaels it might actually be worth doing it.
The outcome of the quests is 400-500k adena.
Edit: I did duo kamaloka 26 with 26 kamael and 26 human rogue - results:
- took 15ish min
- kamael used 2500 shots human used 3000 shots. Each of them used 20-30 healing pots
- got from 26 to 31. Vitality dropped from lvl 4@1/2 to lvl3@2/3
- final drop was worth 100k in shop (can be crystalized and income will be 10x higher)
why ur saying video was made on x5 server ,its quite obvious once logging into game it is saying motherland 3x ,and repeats announces over and over.. :)) its 3x

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх