Feron and his little whining b1tch :) (1 Viewer)

Kaplar

Реакции
Баллы
Epicness of this guy is, well, epic. He comes in Valley of Saints (lvl 60) to search pvp :)
isnt he lvl 83 or so? anyway, your father obviously failed to make you comprehend words such as "honor" "valor" "not-gay" and do not help "whining b1tches" such as DarkSideOfSoul

shot1t.jpg
/

shot1t.jpg
/

Good job, Feron, you really showed us that you care for ones that are sucking up to ur ass :)
Go to execution grounds, you will find a lot of pvp there too, noob.

O

Overview

I heard his party lost 3-0 to poissie's, guess he was a bit mad after that.^^

Anyway, if you want fair pvp with "honor", you probably picked the wrong game ;)

Rivals

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
Anyway, if you want fair pvp with "honor", you probably picked the wrong game ;)
loooool

OP
OP
K

Kaplar

Реакции
Баллы
nah, im not mad :D i am lvl 65, why would i be mad, i just wanted to show you how pathetic these guys are :)

Feroniasty

Реакции
Баллы
funny screens, wonder when you make them, last time i was online on my character yday 18~~ gmt+1 gl hf

gregec

Реакции
Баллы
Kaplar сказал(а):
nah, im not mad :D i am lvl 65, why would i be mad, i just wanted to show you how pathetic these guys are :)
you made a forum acc, just to show us that some one killed you? o_O
and this:  "anyway, your father obviously failed to make you comprehend words such as "honor" "valor" "not-gay" and do not help "whining b1tches"... to me it looks like you are mad :/

mugee

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
Sorry for u disapoitment but i was on feron and i didnt pvp with any1 so its just an old friend lf help.Giving to this idiot any kind of attention is pointless.

Rivals

Реакции
Баллы
mugee сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
Sorry for u disapoitment but i was on feron and i didnt pvp with any1 so its just an old friend lf help.Giving to this idiot any kind of attention is pointless.
we did "testing"

OP
OP
K

Kaplar

Реакции
Баллы
beside you all share this account, do you all pvp in VOS with 79+ :D
haha, u are pathetic :)

go go EG

p.s. the screen was made last night ;)

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
damn bro u should quit ths game :D

u can say hi to those guys every night when they r bored now i guess, just cos they can (at least id do so- makin ppl mad is kinda purpose of this game and is so mucho fun) :DDDDDDDDD

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
Kaplar сказал(а):
Epicness of this guy is, well, epic. He comes in Valley of Saints (lvl 60) to search pvp :)
isnt he lvl 83 or so? anyway, your father obviously failed to make you comprehend words such as "honor" "valor" "not-gay" and do not help "whining b1tches" such as DarkSideOfSoul
shot1t.jpg
/
shot1t.jpg
/
Good job, Feron, you really showed us that you care for ones that are sucking up to ur ass :)
Go to execution grounds, you will find a lot of pvp there too, noob.
fA3.jpg

gr4mpy1

Реакции
Баллы
true gangster maciek huehuehuehue

gamezombiii

Реакции
Баллы
Anabolic steroids online buy.

About us - Buy legal anabolic steroids - buy steroids online
Buy legal anabolic steroids - buy steroids online

Anabolic Steroid Online Shop has been designed to reply all questions regarding anabolic steroids and for fast and convenient purchase all known anabolic steroids. Our online shop has spent few years studying and researching anabolic steroids. We have tried to compile all information from other websites, companies, individuals, books and hope that cover every angel of anabolic steroids.

Almost all sports require some sort of physical strength and endurance. It is believed that all professional body builders have taken anabolic steroids to get where they are. Next to bodybuilding, football is very high among steroid users. Whether it is to gain muscle, or lose weight, anabolic steroids are used in several sports 

gamezombiii

Реакции
Баллы

Anabolic Steroid Online Shop has been designed to reply all questions regarding anabolic steroids and for fast and convenient purchase all known anabolic steroids. Our online shop has spent few years studying and researching anabolic steroids. We have tried to compile all information from other websites, companies, individuals, books and hope that cover every angel of anabolic steroids.

Almost all sports require some sort of physical strength and endurance. It is believed that all professional body builders have taken anabolic steroids to get where they are. Next to bodybuilding, football is very high among steroid users. Whether it is to gain muscle, or lose weight, anabolic steroids are used in several sports 

M

mightygod

gamezombiii сказал(а):

Wrong topic dude, go on trade section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх