False ban and no information (1 Viewer)

deidara22

Реакции
Баллы
Few days ago i was banned for using illegal software according to a reply that i got through the server's team /person in charge of replying to tickets and that answer was just a copy/paste answer from the terms of agreement.
On that specific day that everything happened, what i did was, i logged in with another character from my cp as it was asked from me so to check why the character was in jail and if there is a timer. What happened in a matter of 10 minutes was a gm/dev logging in, writing something in russian which i didn't get because i am not russian ( shows how much the non russian people in your server are appreciated) and then i get insta dc resulting in a ban of the account that was in jail. I can accept that the account that was in jail got banned for a b c reasons but what i can't accept is the fact that i got ip/hardware ban and every single account that i logged was getting insta ban. I wasn't even logged with any of my chars for a long period of time.Despite my questions/tickets and asking to provide a reason why this happened, not only i didn't get an answer but you marked my ticket as resolved and you completely ignored my case. Maybe if i do this in public will make you show a little bit more appreciation and explain to me, without copy/pasting lines from the terms of agreement that are not even relevant with my case.

P.S: I wasn't even on the ban list with any of the characters that i logged and got banned straight away

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
deidara22 сказал(а):
Few days ago i was banned for using illegal software according to a reply that i got through the server's team /person in charge of replying to tickets and that answer was just a copy/paste answer from the terms of agreement.
On that specific day that everything happened, what i did was, i logged in with another character from my cp as it was asked from me so to check why the character was in jail and if there is a timer. What happened in a matter of 10 minutes was a gm/dev logging in, writing something in russian which i didn't get because i am not russian ( shows how much the non russian people in your server are appreciated) and then i get insta dc resulting in a ban of the account that was in jail. I can accept that the account that was in jail got banned for a b c reasons but what i can't accept is the fact that i got ip/hardware ban and every single account that i logged was getting insta ban. I wasn't even logged with any of my chars for a long period of time.Despite my questions/tickets and asking to provide a reason why this happened, not only i didn't get an answer but you marked my ticket as resolved and you completely ignored my case. Maybe if i do this in public will make you show a little bit more appreciation and explain to me, without copy/pasting lines from the terms of agreement that are not even relevant with my case.
P.S: I wasn't even on the ban list with any of the characters that i logged and got banned straight away
Bans for illegal/3rd party sofware are added to the system list. Once you are on that list, the system will automatically flag every account created/used by you and issue a ban.
We do not ban players because we feel like it, we do it because there is a reason to. Nevertheless, I'm sorry you feel mistreated in this situation. I will try to help. Send me your support ticket ID on private so I can take a look and talk to the admin who issued the ban.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх