Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Dear Friends!
On the occasion of Christmas and New Year holidays from 30 December 2017 to 9 January 2018 there will be Rudolph's Blessing ingame event.
While hunting any monsters ingame you can obtain the following items:
etc_herb_green_i00_0.png
Fresh Herb

Herb that Rudolph likes. When the seal on Rudolph is removed, Rudolph automatically eats for 10 min.
br_valentine_cream_i00_0.png
Ice Candy Piece

Sweet ice candy piece. Collect 50 and bring them back to Santa Claus to receive a reward.

You can buy Agathion - Rudolph from Santa Claus NPC for 2018 Adena.

Rudolph consumes
etc_herb_green_i00_0.png
Fresh Herb from a character's inventory.
For 2
etc_herb_green_i00_0.png
Fresh Herb
the agathion will give you a usefull buff: Rudolph's Blessing. For 20 minutes, increases Atk. Spd. by 10%, Casting Spd. by 10%, and Speed by 10. Rudolph consumes 2 fresh herbs.
You can also exchange 50
br_valentine_cream_i00_0.png
Ice Candy Piece
for
lucky_bag_box_i00_0.png
Santa Claus' Gift Box
, from which you can randomely obtain the following items:
br_xmas_miracle_i00_0.png
Santa Claus's Blessing

When used, HP Recovery Bonus, Max MP, and Critical Atk. Rate + 20%, and you can feel the effects of Prophecy of Water, Might, Haste, Empower, Acumen, Wind Walk, Vampiric Rage, Berserker Spirit, Shield, Focus, Death Whisper, Guidance, Clarity, Wild Magic, and Concentration for 1 hour. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed. Can be stored in a private warehouse.
etc_x_mas_tree_i00_0.png
Special Christmas Tree

Summons a Holiday Tree that increases HP and MP Recovery Rate. This effect is only produced if the Special Holiday Tree is summoned a certain distance away from the village.
etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01_0.png
Blessed Scroll of Resurrection

Magic scroll that resurrects a dead character and restores his or her XP completely.
etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_a_i04_0.png
Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-Grade)

Increases P. Def. by 1 for A-grade armor and accessories. Starting from + 4, increases P. Def. by 3. Can be safely enchanted up to + 3. For one-piece armor, it can safely be enchanted up to + 4. HP gradually increases with each enchant level starting from + 4. If enchanting fails, the item will not be crystallized but the enchant value will be reset to 0.
etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.png
Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)

When enchanted, P. Def. increases by 1 for S-grade armor and accessories. Starting at + 4, P. Def. increases by 3 and a HP bonus is granted. Enchanting is safe up to + 3, but one-piece body armor can be safely enchanted up to + 4. If enchanting fails, the item will not be crystallized but the enchant value will be reset to 0.
etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_a_i04_0.png
Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-Grade)

When enchanted, increases P. Atk. by 4 for A-grade one-handed swords, one-handed blunts, daggers, spears, and other weapons. increases P. Atk. by 5 for two-handed swords, two-handed blunts, dualswords, and two-handed fist weapons. increases P. Atk. by 8 for bows. Increases M. Atk. by 3 for all weapons. Starting at + 4, P. Atk. / M. Atk. bonus double. Enchanting is safe up to + 3. If enchanting fails, the item will not be crystallized but the enchant value will be reset to 0.
etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.png
Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)

When enchanted, increases P. Atk. by 5 for S-grade one-handed swords, one-handed blunts, daggers, spears, and other weapons. increases P. Atk. by 6 for two-handed swords, two-handed blunts, dualswords, and two-handed fist weapons. increases P. Atk. by 10 for bows. Increases M. Atk. by 4 for all weapons. Starting at + 4, P. Atk. / M. Atk. bonus double. Enchanting is safe up to + 3. If enchanting fails, the item will not be crystallized but the enchant value will be reset to 0.
etc_fire_crystal_i00_0.png
Fire Crystal

Fire elemental attack attribute increases by 5 when bestowed on a weapon. Water elemental defense attribute increases by 6 when bestowed on an armor. Attribute Crystals can be used up to attribute level 6. Additionally, a maximum of three types of elemental defense attribute can be bestowed, and one type of elemental attack attribute. Opposite attributes cannot be bestowed together.
etc_water_crystal_i00_0.png
Water Crystal

Water elemental attack attribute increases by 5 when bestowed on a weapon. Fire elemental defense attribute increases by 6 when bestowed on an armor. Attribute Crystals can be used up to attribute level 6. Additionally, a maximum of three types of elemental defense attribute can be bestowed, and one type of elemental attack attribute. Opposite attributes cannot be bestowed together.
etc_earth_crystal_i00_0.png
Earth Crystal

Earth elemental attack attribute increases by 5 when bestowed on a weapon. Wind elemental defense attribute increases by 6 when bestowed on an armor. Attribute Crystals can be used up to attribute level 6. Additionally, a maximum of three types of elemental defense attribute can be bestowed, and one type of elemental attack attribute. Opposite attributes cannot be bestowed together.
etc_wind_crystal_i00_0.png
Wind Crystal

Wind elemental attack attribute increases by 5 when bestowed on a weapon. Earth elemental defense attribute increases by 6 when bestowed on an armor. Attribute Crystals can be used up to attribute level 6. Additionally, a maximum of three types of elemental defense attribute can be bestowed, and one type of elemental attack attribute. Opposite attributes cannot be bestowed together.
etc_unholy_crystal_i00_0.png
Dark Crystal

Dark elemental attack attribute increases by 5 when bestowed on a weapon. Holy elemental defense attribute increases by 6 when bestowed on an armor. Attribute Crystals can be used up to attribute level 6. Additionally, a maximum of three types of elemental defense attribute can be bestowed, and one type of elemental attack attribute. Opposite attributes cannot be bestowed together.
etc_holy_crystal_i00_0.png
Holy Crystal

Holy elemental attack attribute increases by 5 when bestowed on a weapon. Dark elemental defense attribute increases by 6 when bestowed on an armor. Attribute Crystals can be used up to attribute level 6. Additionally, a maximum of three types of elemental defense attribute can be bestowed, and one type of elemental attack attribute. Opposite attributes cannot be bestowed together.
weapon_dual_sword_i00_0.png
Vesper Dual Sword

When enchanted with a two-handed sword, a two-handed blunt weapon or a fist weapon, its P. Atk. increases more than that of a regular one-handed sword. When enchanted to 4 or more, increases Critical by 109 and Max HP by 10%. Increases the damage inflicted during PvP.
weapon_vesper_cutter_i00_0.png
Vesper Cutter

Bestows one of the following functions: Haste, Focus, or Health.
weapon_vesper_slasher_i00_0.png
Vesper Slasher

Bestows one of the following functions: Haste, Focus, or Health.
weapon_vesper_burster_i00_0.png
Vesper Buster

Bestows one of the following functions: Acumen, Mana Up, or Magic Hold.
weapon_vesper_shaper_i00_0.png
Vesper Shaper

Bestows one of the following functions: P. Critical Damage, HP Drain, or Haste.
weapon_vesper_fighter_i00_0.png
Vesper Fighter

Bestows one of the following functions: Focus, Health, or Critical Stun.
weapon_vesper_stormer_i00_0.png
Vesper Stormer

Bestows one of the following functions: Health, Guidance, or Haste.
weapon_vesper_avenger_i00_0.png
Vesper Avenger

Bestows one of the following functions: HP Regeneration, HP Drain, or Health.
weapon_vesper_retributer_i00_0.png
Vesper Retributer

Bestows one of the following functions: HP Regeneration, HP Drain, or Health.
weapon_vesper_caster_i00_0.png
Vesper Caster

Bestows one of the following functions: Acumen, MP Regeneration, or Mana Up.
weapon_vesper_singer_i00_0.png
Vesper Singer

Bestows one of the following functions: Empower, MP Regeneration, or Magic Hold.
weapon_vesper_thrower_i00_0.png
Vesper Thrower

Bestows one of the following functions: Cheap Shot, Critical Slow, or Focus.
weapon_vesper_pincer_i00_0.png
Vesper Pincer

Kamael-exclusive Weapon: Vesper Cutter Conversion
Haste, Focus, or Health can be bestowed.
When enchanted to 4 or more, there's a chance that party members including yourself will get increased P. Atk., M. Atk., and the amount of received heal, and decreased MP consumption per skill during a Critical Attack.
dual_dagger_i00_0.png
Vesper Dual Daggers

P. Atk. of Dual Daggers Increases more than that of regular one-handed swords when enchanted. When enchanted to 4 or more, increases Critical by 109. Increases the damage inflicted during PvP. Can be equipped by Dagger Masters above level 81.
armor_helmet_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Helmet

Sealed Vesper Helmet. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_leather_helmet_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Leather Helmet

Sealed Vesper Leather Helmet. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_circlet_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Circlet

Sealed Vesper Circlet. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t94_u_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Breastplate

Sealed Vesper Breastplate. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t95_u_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Leather Breastplate

Sealed Vesper Leather Breastplate. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t96_u_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Tunic

Sealed Vesper Tunic. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t94_l_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Gaiters

Sealed Vesper Gaiters. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t94_g_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Gauntlet

Sealed Vesper Gauntlet. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t94_b_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Boots

Sealed Vesper Boots. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t95_l_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Leather Leggings

Sealed Vesper Leather Leggings. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t95_g_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Leather Gloves

Sealed Vesper Leather Gloves. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t95_b_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Leather Boots

Sealed Vesper Leather Boots. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t96_l_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Stockings

Sealed Vesper Stockings. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t96_g_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Gloves

Sealed Vesper Gloves. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_t96_b_i02_0.png
Sealed Vesper Shoes

Sealed Vesper Shoes. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
armor_verper_sigil_i01_0.png
Sealed Vesper Sigil

Sealed Vesper Sigil. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
weapon_vesper_verteidiger_i00_0.png
Sealed Vesper Shield

Sealed Vesper Shield. Seal can be removed by the blacksmith of Mammon or Maestro Ishuma.
etc_soul_stone_i00_0.png
Red Soul Crystal - Stage 17

Red crystal containing the light of absorbed souls. stage 17. Special abilities can be applied to the weapon when absorbing certain amount of souls. MP 26 is consumed each time of use. A crystal of this level is said to absorb crystals on its own, so it doesn't seem like you need to use it directly on the monsters.
etc_soul_stone_i01_0.png
Blue Soul Crystal - Stage 17

Blue crystal containing the light of absorbed souls. stage 17. Special abilities can be applied to the weapon when absorbing certain amount of souls. MP 26 is consumed each time of use. A crystal of this level is said to absorb crystals on its own, so it doesn't seem like you need to use it directly on the monsters.
etc_soul_stone_i02_0.png
Green Soul Crystal - Stage 17

Green crystal containing the light of absorbed souls. stage 17. Special abilities can be applied to the weapon when absorbing certain amount of souls. MP 26 is consumed each time of use. A crystal of this level is said to absorb crystals on its own, so it doesn't seem like you need to use it directly on the monsters.
Event dates:
Event items drop  - 30 December 2017 to 9 January 2018
Event items exchange - 30 December 2017 to 9 January 2018
Attention! Agathion - Rudolph, Fresh Herb, Ice Candy Piece and Santa Claus's Blessing  will be deleted on 15 January 2018.

CZenturion

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Attention! Agathion - Rudolph, Fresh Herb, Ice Candy Piece and Santa Claus's Blessing  will be deleted on 15 January 2018.
Can not we get more time ? I mean... I have like 800 herbs left and I did not even try...
Same for blessings ... just lol. What kind of xmas gift is this ?
I just kept them in wh maybe for some special occasion... which ofc did not come yet.
Anyway, how could you delete rewards from event ?!
That means that all crystals and soul crystals and other stuff gifted will be deleted at Monday  ?
Come on...
Absolutely do not understand.
You could probably delete ornaments and the rest of completely useless things which are only taking our inv slots, nor xmas gifts standing as a reward from box bought for 50 xmas event items - beside soul crystals 17, vesper guns and armors...
p.s. I did open like 10 boxes in minimum, got +8 blessing and 2 dark crystals. And now I will be shorted for blessings ? Great.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Keeping and stockpiling self buffs that have PoV is too imbalanced in pvp. That's why we stated that after the event is over, the buff star will be removed.

CZenturion

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Sadly, I did not read it before start....
And tbh. I do not care about buff I did not even used.
But still, wtf... are we talking about rewards - taken away from people after event ends ? In the same line like actual FULL items. So you get SA 17, or vesper weapon or veser armor or enchat or whatever on chance 0,000000000000000000000001%... and then there are blessings - basically, CONSOLATION PRIZE....

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
ehm сказал(а):
But still, wtf... are we talking about rewards - taken away from people after event ends ? In the same line like actual FULL items. So you get SA 17, or vesper weapon or veser armor or enchat or whatever on chance 0,000000000000000000000001%... and then there are blessings - basically, CONSOLATION PRIZE....
I understand the frustration and I made sure the team heard your concerns for any future events that will occur.

CZenturion

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
ehm сказал(а):
I understand the frustration and I made sure the team heard your concerns for any future events that will occur.
Thank you.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх