ETC BOTTING ... not (1 Viewer)

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
You are a bad paladin. Not just oly-wise, But you're bad. Go ahead and take it personal, and come flame me with whatever random excuse you're gonna make. Only mage i lost to is SoulReaven, and it was because he canceled both my party UD + Magic armor and did a vortex for 8.8k dmg while i was casting ud.

"Stop cry", Like you usually tell your clan mates.
side note;
And we had 9 9 7 6 @ it ENT and was still grouping. We ported, Half the party crashed and appeared in town. Turned into a 9 9 5 2. Those 5+2 merged and were w/o bd and sws.

I don't lie or make up nonsense, if you'd known me from any prior servers you'd know i speak the truth, i got no reason to lie on a l2 private server forum, i could really careless. if it wasn't for weed id prolly not be even playing here. but getting high and playing l2 at the same time is just win.

@kaze, my 9v9 group, if id' have to choose em separately, they know how "PvP" works. No matter what chornicle, so nice try. and If i had to name them ,they'd start off by Sexico Spree Zook Rash DoBz/my whole crew who isnt playing and way more i just cant bring up right now. some don't even play and some are in your clan. so i wouldn't use the "bugged c5" excuse on what makes players good or not

anyway christmas dinner now, merry xmas just incase!

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
good thing i was talking about them.
Dobz gotta reroll or learn non-bugged dagger gameplay, sux atm, sexico has slow reactions. Nice team.
When spaming bluff isnt enuff, seems like they fail.
Im not flaming, i think theyre bad,They cant do shit vs me except zerg numbers on A grader pw or die. but im glad that since u think theyr pro, they'll never improve.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Zook and all other Mayoknights are all my old pro recruits from nanaki! stop lie! ;D

Anyway some of your member told us 1 Group failed to summon near the NPC and you ported inside without them. Dunno, maybe it's true but it's not our fault that your clannies give us wrong infos.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
Nah, we was still grouping. and some retard said ETC incoming and life told to port in, I was afk. and i did give wrong info just now in my prior post

classes that missed on 3rd pt was cov (boxed and crashed on port in) and bd.

it's whatever, and the people I mentioned are people i played with in nanaki/celes, and if i had to pick a 9 man team it'd be them and im sure they would come.

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
5 Partys? We had 3 partys, Not even all stacked and only 1 destro. Stop make bullshit if you don't know what your talking about. And all this "lol fail tezza homotech" hero shout shit, the 3rd party crashed bd/swm and we were left to debuff party and dagger pt, couldnt do much, you know all our chars dont have baium aq tezza oly zaken 150 attributed weapons and S grade set full attributed like you guys.
And to the person who said "absolute are pvp animals"
If our gear difference and enchant skill wouldn't make a big deal, I'd 9v9 you with my best 8 and ill guarantee a hard fight, But that's something i dont like in Gracia final. Maybe in 1 month when i get my 8 people fairly well geared i can do it.
In c5 all i needed was 2 archers on aq db focus and maj light set which was easy to get, to be able to 9v9, a regular 78 AW and a cat buffer.
At our first tezzas we had like 1 baium? 0 tezzas and obviously few oly zakens, well some chars had aq, but come on, atributed weapons and armors, stop this bullshit. ....
At 1st,2nd(succes) tezza we had maybe 2-4 AQ and A grade common Items +few S weapons(DHA,AM on healers). :))

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
5 Partys? We had 3 partys, Not even all stacked and only 1 destro. Stop make bullshit if you don't know what your talking about. And all this "lol fail tezza homotech" hero shout shit, the 3rd party crashed bd/swm and we were left to debuff party and dagger pt, couldnt do much, you know all our chars dont have baium aq tezza oly zaken 150 attributed weapons and S grade set full attributed like you guys.
If our gear difference and enchant skill wouldn't make a big deal, I'd 9v9 you with my best 8 and ill guarantee a hard fight, But that's something i dont like in Gracia final. Maybe in 1 month when i get my 8 people fairly well geared i can do it.
In c5 all i needed was 2 archers on aq db focus and maj light set which was easy to get, to be able to 9v9, a regular 78 AW and a cat buffer.
col story,im a fullstacked sh with tts jewels,dont even have a core ring(wtb lloth!),am acu wind 165,60fire 60water resist on armors,+12 hurri +9 vortex and slug,so where to QQ?

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
gz you got an am acu

no one in my clan has one of those still. except for 8 SA'ed weapons out of 60 people.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
i have also am without acu and that sux ballz

OP
OP
C

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
Ever heard of Anakazel? Ember? Or am I telling you breaking news? Those worked even on Supreme, man!

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
MinDiuSe сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Ever heard of Anakazel? Ember? Or am I telling you breaking news? Those worked even on Supreme, man!
damn your a retard  :eek: the hardest part is to get 12lvl scristal not 13oO
How come?When I was playing we had all crystals we needed and only lost ~3 liliths to ETC cuz they managed to group faster or w/e.Yo mengz need some crystals?You have so many ppl that you can kill lilith any time for example 1person camps lilith (or better bot with target macro) when it's up your summoner summons WC near ziggurat and you start raping lilith.This all takes like ~2-3minutes.

OP
OP
C

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
AFAIK we killed like 5 Lilith's last month. You had so many opportunities to level crystals that it makes me almost sick you didn't. Also, sup Baium? You killed two in a row, that's +9 SC12, ergo 13. Or is my math wrong? That's why I did post about Ember. Too bad thinking makes me a retard, I guess.
Not to mention those are not the only way to get SC12...

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
When you see random clan lvl up many cry at lilith and bigger cry for it... pathetic -_-

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
gz how can we do lilith we take 1 pt at NA timezone and u come with 3 hero pts and even valor
aka 2 nights ago
lmao

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Lloth сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
At our first tezzas we had like 1 baium? 0 tezzas and obviously few oly zakens, well some chars had aq, but come on, atributed weapons and armors, stop this bullshit. ....
At 1st,2nd(succes) tezza we had maybe 2-4 AQ and A grade common Items +few S weapons(DHA,AM on healers). :))
MJ + common soul bow here :) i think i got db borrowed from Iblis or something.

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
gz how can we do lilith we take 1 pt at NA timezone and u come with 3 hero pts and even valor
aka 2 nights ago
lmao
something fails, you have more than x2 ppl than us and we can outnumber u even in your prime time? and about QQ valor, again, go sign oly, its ur problem, not our.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
your so butthurt chris

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
i have no problem lol, this server is 1 sided as it is and you're making it to continue being 1 sided next month aswell.
so that reflects back to you, its gonna be your problem not mine. i tryed farming and i just gave up after losing ridiculously to +28 disarm and mister deba i m crit 5 times in a match, and gezas no comments. chain lock stun and i cant even kill phoenix since it has transfer pain, 1/3 stun lands, when he lands every single one

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх