English in Shout (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Cтoум

Реакции
Баллы
But worst thing is i think some of ppl that do speak in RU don't know English
Why do u think so bad about us? :( btw, trade shouts could be write with linking item (shift+click) or with english names of items, wich every player know :) So i dont think it's a problem.

Widel

Реакции
Баллы
Pimkie сказал(а):
Maybe u can add a rule that allow to speak only english in shout/trade chat.
It's annoying to see ru in global chat...
In all international server where i played only english was alowed in global chat.
Agree

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Stoum сказал(а):
But worst thing is i think some of ppl that do speak in RU don't know English
Why do u think so bad about us? :( btw, trade shouts could be write with linking item (shift+click) or with english names of items, wich every player know :) So i dont think it's a problem.
I got Ru friends and ppl in clan also, but is to much ppl begging for adena on Ru language... and wtf is ''ky'' ? Is it hi? I know cirilik very good  Serbian and Russian (even do speak a bit of RU) but i can't know street language of Ru for sure. And i don't have bad opinion about you but is just facts that so far been asked for adena or items in russian language

aRan

Реакции
Баллы
Cool story, bro. 8)

Cтoум

Реакции
Баллы
pandaredlol.gif

Some russian ppl dont know that it means at all, but use it in meaning "hi" or "kuku", but realy its an old mem of russian cinema "Kin-dza-dza" =)
but its some kind of flame, imo bans and over punishments for ru in shouts not a way.

OP
OP
D

dexeryl

Реакции
Баллы
Hmm so some people are too lazy (or too stupid)Oo
If some people want to speak an other language than english in trade/shout/hero chat they use pm /end

I hope when I will looking for a clan(International clan) I will not see ru spam in clan chat too...
It's all about mentality.You don't play on an international server if you don't know to say one word in english.

urug

Реакции
Баллы
I remember only one phrase in Russian from my childhood and its simple answer for everyone who will talk to me Russian in game and I dont afraid to use it!

"Nu, pogodi!"

HERO72

Бомж
Реакции
Баллы
To forbid to write on what or language already is infringement of human rights if the author except English language not that does not know that others here and

urug

Реакции
Баллы
NoSense сказал(а):
Pimkie сказал(а):
You don't play on an international server if you don't know to say one word in english.
agree!
I think that nobody really said its international server. I just want to say you can also look at it from the side that we are still guest on Russian server and Russian people are so pleasant that they enable to us to play there and even translated the game for us and also provide support in eng.
You should also consider that admins let game language optionable, it also means its not pure eng/international/whatever server.  
So it really depends on them and we should be a little bit modest and not just swings our arms and say FU its international server go away you motorfuker!
Nevertheless I am for eng only in Hero/Trade. (I dont see reason why ALL chat should be eng only, if somebody cant talk eng its his problem , if somebody want to abuse me in language which i dont understand I dont care, if i want to talk in czech to my friends I can, and it would also brings many problem...i already see this crybabies who post ton of screenshots how someone(enemy) talk in other language)

Dani3l

Реакции
Баллы
urug сказал(а):
I remember only one phrase in Russian from my childhood and its simple answer for everyone who will talk to me Russian in game and I dont afraid to use it!
"Nu, pogodi!"
anyone remembers what those cartoon were called por where to find them?

Blindmen

Реакции
Баллы

franto

Реакции
Баллы
Pimkie сказал(а):
In all international server where i played only english was alowed in global chat.
I strongly disagree. Keep it as it is, multilanguage.
Anyway, you still can catch up some words from another language and at least learn something by playing this game.
ps: did anyone got some nice table of transformation between russian letters and english one?

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
я в игре буду писать на том языке, на каком захочу, и мне както пох на любое ваше мнение

milordas

Реакции
Баллы
+1
Pimkie сказал(а):

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх