English in Shout (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

dexeryl

Реакции
Баллы
Maybe u can add a rule that allow to speak only english in shout/trade chat.
It's annoying to see ru in global chat...
In all international server where i played only english was alowed in global chat.

Dani3l

Реакции
Баллы
yes,and add a npc that stands behind every player and kicks it the ass every time they use other language

Arachnophobia

Реакции
Баллы
I agree +1

Also on the rules, rule 1.6 there's grammatical mistake. "Players may not: Log in simultaneously (dual/multi-boxing) under more than 3 accounts."

under more than 3 accounts? If 3 accounts is the max then just write, more than 3 accounts.

A

Aibo

so on the server called "RUSSIA" you want to stop people from using russian?

oh, ok. :3

(personal opinion, not as a forum mod)

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Only on shout dude. It's annoying to see 2 guys speaking in shout in whatever language they have. They can do that in private chat. Also, no one cares how people speak on party chat, clan chat, ally chat etc. But in shout there should be only 1 language, and everyone knows english, or at least understands it. It's about respect towards the other players :-X

A

Aibo

well that's for admins to decide, anyway.

so far people shouting "ENGLISH FFS YOU FCKERS" dont show a lot of respect to others either, you know.

NoSense

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo сказал(а):
well that's for admins to decide, anyway.
so far people shouting "ENGLISH FFS YOU FCKERS" dont show a lot of respect to others either, you know.
IMO, all the admins and other english speaking people can do is ask politely, this server is of course russian, but it doesnt say 30x (EN) for nothing, eh?

Blindmen

Реакции
Баллы
I don't see any difference is it Russian or English on shout, I know both.... I say let the people use both.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
And what if italians will start using italian, germans using german, pl's using polish, romanians using romanian etc? It will be chaos, stupid and retarded.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Don't beleive me? Atunci dute-n pula mea si plimba ursu :)

WaPPy

Реакции
Баллы
nemalkit šūdo. :)

Cтoум

Реакции
Баллы
It's about respect towards the other players
If u see smbody speaking rus in shout, u can pk him, cuz he make unrespect to u!!111 :D
Btw, this way we can detect inadequate ppl.
P.S. sorry for my english, it's not very good:( mb i will train it a bit on this server soon.

Blindmen

Реакции
Баллы
Stoum сказал(а):
It's about respect towards the other players
If u see smbody speaking rus in shout, u can pk him, cuz he make unrespect to u!!111 :D
Btw, this way we can detect inadequate ppl.
P.S. sorry for my english, it's not very good:( mb i will train it a bit on this server soon.
What about u speaking to russian in english that shows unrespect , same goes to every1 from difrent countrys :D

Cтoум

Реакции
Баллы
What about u speaking to russian in english that shows unrespect , same goes to every1 from difrent countrys
:D :D :D
wanna transfer my 2k+ posts from ru forum... Or some part. 1 post is not much reliability xD

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Most of ppl don't like speaking English, but is only world wide known Language. So better stick to it in shout other wise should be some chat bans. But worst thing is i think some of ppl that do speak in RU don't know English still for sure server have (ENG) x30 so it should be only shout language. I mean what use is trade shouts at all if 50% of ppl don't understand wtf someone wanna do buy or sell, etc...

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх