"Duel" skill enchant (1 Viewer)

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Can somebody please tell me what this enchant exactly does in gracia final? I've seen in gracia + it adds quite a lot of power in pvp compared to the normal +power skill enchant, but is it the same in gracia final? Some random thread on guru had users saying it adds a very small fixed extra damage.
Thnx.

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Can somebody please tell me what this enchant exactly does in gracia final? I've seen in gracia + it adds quite a lot of power in pvp compared to the normal +power skill enchant, but is it the same in gracia final? Some random thread on guru had users saying it adds a very small fixed extra damage.
Thnx.
+25 to skill power in pve and +129 to skill power in pvp per 1 enchant (+30 = +752 to pve skill power and +3846 to pvp skill power)  
thats for deadly blow.
so it's standart dmg x 1.6

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
+POWER or +DUEL ? I want to know what +DUEL adds.

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
+POWER or +DUEL ? I want to know what +DUEL adds.
all i've written is for duel enchant way
power gives +57 or +58 power/enchant
add: afaik lethal blow enchant gives 1591 power in pvp

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
got enuma +3 duel and it`s kinda weak

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Ok, so bottom line, in gracia final +POWER ]] +DUEL
Right?

ignitewtc

Реакции
Баллы
+element]+power]+duel.Assuming the enemy doesnt have a full ressitance versus you element the damage increase is highter going for element.

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Saylo сказал(а):
+element]+power]+duel.Assuming the enemy doesnt have a full ressitance versus you element the damage increase is highter going for element.
Actualy, if it has a high resistance against ur element it's better to go for +element. At +30 u get extra 50 of ur element. That is quite a lot and it might not help u make 300 difference but for sure helps u to have at least 150.
But if u have 200 or more on weapon (and eventually u will) it's better to go for +power. A lot better actually.

Grettna

Реакции
Баллы
It's never better to go power over element. You're half understanding the logic. Yes, +element skill enchants are an addition to attribute on weapon so it's possible for them to be redundant on very small resistance but you still need the skill enchanted in that element to gain the bonus. You don't just get 69% more damage on a skill with a 150 weap on 0 res by default.

If you have a +1 skill (element) and 300 weap vs 0 element you're hitting the 300 breakpoint which is 99% more damage.
If you have a +1 skill (element) and 300 weap vs 120 element you're hitting the 150 breakpoint which is 69% more damage.
If you have a +1 skill (element) and 300 weap vs 240 element you're hitting the 60 breakpoint which is 27% more damage.
If you have a +1 skill (power) and 300 weap vs 0-9,001 resist you'll do something awful like 3% more damage (if that).

Yes, you can argue that at much higher skill enchants power will start to be more impressive but unless you're in an oly environment it's unlikely people are going be to packing multiple pieces of same resistance gear, you're usually (with a 300 weapon) going to be hitting the 150 breakpoint and I'd bet my life you won't ever make +power as good as +69% damage average.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
Grettna сказал(а):
It's never better to go power over element. You're half understanding the logic. Yes, +element skill enchants are an addition to attribute on weapon so it's possible for them to be redundant on very small resistance but you still need the skill enchanted in that element to gain the bonus. You don't just get 69% more damage on a skill with a 150 weap on 0 res by default.
If you have a +1 skill (element) and 300 weap vs 0 element you're hitting the 300 breakpoint which is 99% more damage.
If you have a +1 skill (element) and 300 weap vs 120 element you're hitting the 150 breakpoint which is 69% more damage.
If you have a +1 skill (element) and 300 weap vs 240 element you're hitting the 60 breakpoint which is 27% more damage.
If you have a +1 skill (power) and 300 weap vs 0-9,001 resist you'll do something awful like 3% more damage (if that).
Yes, you can argue that at much higher skill enchants power will start to be more impressive but unless you're in an oly environment it's unlikely people are going be to packing multiple pieces of same resistance gear, you're usually (with a 300 weapon) going to be hitting the 150 breakpoint and I'd bet my life you won't ever make +power as good as +69% damage average.
We all know that ... discussion was about nuker skills (which already are elemented)

Grettna

Реакции
Баллы
My bad. Sorry for coming over all egotistical, only noticed dagger skills mentioned so far, but even still it's an easy thing to test for isn't it. Nukes are +20 attribute by default so just use the magic damage formula with a 300 attribute weapon to work out if it allows you to have the full 98% bonus or an 8% bonus and whether you need to enchant element to unlock the full attribute, if no, then power. Fluctuation isn't that big so it should be an open and shut case. You're getting a 19% improvement (roughly) in damage if you're still hitting the 150 breakpoint between a +0 and +10 power nuke. I was going to say there could still be a case for +element to shine in full buffed if it's going to make the difference between a 85 breakpoint and 150, but with nuke and seed you're getting 340 att, they can't reduce that even with poe/respot/song and a gear piece.
As for power and duel, pretty sure it doesn't increase base power of the nuke and just increases the amount by a fixed amount / % similar to noble bonus etc.

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
useless element ] duel unless its a skill that cant take element

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
if u have element attrb in weapon - enchant skills for element, if u have dark/holy attrib - enchant for duel

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
U are wrong. After more trolling on some forums i came to the conclusion that:

1) for phisical skills element is 100% obligatory, unless some weird restriction like for example checkmate which is only dark element and shining edge which is fire water wind earth. Ofc u won't be able to do element for s. edge (cause u have dark on weapon) so +power it;

2) for magical skills (nukes) +power seems to be a LOT better then element. Why? Eventually, in end game, u'll have weapon with over 200 attribute on it. This means u'll hit in 99% of cases with 150+ difference;

3) +duel is worthless in gracia final. It's a whole other story in epilogue though, where it adds double the power that +power adds but it's only for pvp.

You're welcome. Have a nice day :-*

Devasingh

Реакции
Баллы
Hello everyone,,
The only discussion i found about this duel enchant for gracia final is:
http://www2.elliebelly.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=799&highlight=skill+enchant+duel
snaptube.cam/ syncnet.onl/telegram-web/ https://9apps.cam/   
And ppl say it's kind of worthless. I just want to know if +DUEL increases the power of a skill in pvp. Not necesarily the damage, but the power of the skill. I'm interested in a nuke, don't need elemental as it already has it (and don't really need to increase the attribute), so i need to know if +duel adds more power to skills or just some fix damage as ppl say on that link. If no power is added then +POWER is clearly better.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Devasingh сказал(а):
Hello everyone,,
The only discussion i found about this duel enchant for gracia final is:
http://www2.elliebelly.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=799&highlight=skill+enchant+duel
snaptube.cam/ syncnet.onl/telegram-web/ https://9apps.cam/   
And ppl say it's kind of worthless. I just want to know if +DUEL increases the power of a skill in pvp. Not necesarily the damage, but the power of the skill. I'm interested in a nuke, don't need elemental as it already has it (and don't really need to increase the attribute), so i need to know if +duel adds more power to skills or just some fix damage as ppl say on that link. If no power is added then +POWER is clearly better.
Duel adds damage to pvp only.

Banish

Реакции
Баллы
Stop Attack Ukraine !!!! Russia open eyes Putin take soldiers on die if you dont know where is your son or dad they die there, Rus soldier kill civil normal people how i how you.

On Ukraine die 6000 Rus soldier on this day

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх