Doombringers. (1 Viewer)

Celina

Реакции
Баллы
Don't you people think it's a bit overpowered? They just spam 2 skills, the rush impact dick and another one I don' t really remember the name anyway, in my opinion you should decrease the power of those 2 skills because it's so annoying watching people with just a Draconic armor and a Gram hitting for 2k per rush, which has not reuse. It is OP, don't you guys agree ?
I am new here but still I don't think I am wrong. If you guys think that I am please,feel free to express your opinion.

Thanks for reading.

Oh an edit: I forgot about their Disarm, which is overpowered too, really big chance and when it lands it stays for too long.

Riselie

Реакции
Баллы
back to l2j servers now where you go in forum cry about something and it gets modified ;]

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
get over it. NC sh1t has no idea what does 'balance' mean.
Anyway I think SLH is more OP. Zerk ain't this taugh. With stun resist sets, proper TW jewels, epics (including oly epics) ain't this strong. I was eating for breakfast top zerkers back in time I played DA (82lvl, FB w/o SA, lol). Beside Baxunto (or however he's called) I could pwn pretty every zerk in oly conditions.

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
yoker сказал(а):
Anyway I think SLH is more OP. Zerk ain't this taugh. With stun resist sets, proper TW jewels, epics (including oly epics) ain't this strong. I was eating for breakfast top zerkers back in time I played DA (82lvl, FB w/o SA, lol). Beside Baxunto (or however he's called) I could pwn pretty every zerk in oly conditions.
Sure you could.

technik1

Реакции
Баллы
evryone know's about kamalols OPness in gracia final.Aalso this is the reason why many ppl w8ting for hi5.
so stop cry and w8 for update.

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
yoker сказал(а):
Yaya go try now those new 5x chickens. Cant land even one fckin stun on them even when they are in dyno (oly jewels,zaken, stun +25)., almost every disarm land, 3500 by skills...mmm...time to get dyno mby :D This is not crying, i am dealed with it, when i see slh i just relog so i am not so mad  ;D

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
I sticked to IC as well. I just hate -str, +con from dyno tank set (fcuking vegetable set) but in some cases 50% resist stun is really nice bonus. Well, with IC set you gotta count on mirror or SoR only :]

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
yoker сказал(а):
I sticked to IC as well. I just have -str, +con from dyno tank set (fcuking vegetable set) but in some cases 50% resist stun is really nice bonus. Well, with IC set you gotta count on mirror or SoR only :]
Dyno is not 50%

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
Pff, then I see no reason to change set - dyno gives just slightly moar p.def.

OP
OP
C

Celina

Реакции
Баллы
yoker сказал(а):
Of course NCsoft sucks, even if we're playing one game of them, I agree with you mate, they dont know a shit. How the hell can they add to gladiator, to dreadnought even to TITAN  Rush Impact and normal rush.. Brainless, all I can say. Also the Frenzy from titans, they made it so they can use it @ 60% HP, just imagine a titan in oly, nothing more.
But anyway I am out of topic.

Relicss

Реакции
Баллы
titans are useless meat in h5,even in oly they suck now,so please....
Any melee class by default is trash in h5,compared to mages/archers.

technik1

Реакции
Баллы
Celina сказал(а):
yoker сказал(а):
Of course NCsoft sucks, even if we're playing one game of them, I agree with you mate, they dont know a shit. How the hell can they add to gladiator, to dreadnought even to TITAN  Rush Impact and normal rush.. Brainless, all I can say. Also the Frenzy from titans, they made it so they can use it @ 60% HP, just imagine a titan in oly, nothing more.
u are propably not reading whole patch note with  efeckts.....let me  tell u than destros frenzy  can be used on 60% but the effect was nerfed, he gains only 50% p.atack boost with 2H weapons. OU yeah OP DESTRO!!

Lariel1

Реакции
Баллы
Relic сказал(а):
But daggers are still good or not?

Relicss

Реакции
Баллы
Lariel сказал(а):
Relic сказал(а):
But daggers are still good or not?
if you consider hitting robes for 1.5k/2k as a good thing,than yeah they are good .
Daggers can be considered as good only in oly,and thats about it.

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
Celina сказал(а):
yoker сказал(а):
Of course NCsoft sucks, even if we're playing one game of them, I agree with you mate, they dont know a shit. How the hell can they add to gladiator, to dreadnought even to TITAN  Rush Impact and normal rush.. Brainless, all I can say. Also the Frenzy from titans, they made it so they can use it @ 60% HP, just imagine a titan in oly, nothing more.
well, keep in mind its not the same rush impact as zerker's one and what was mentioned earlier frenzy effect is way nefred. Titans are pretty lame in oly in H5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх