doombringer & soul hound skills (1 Viewer)

jonek

Реакции
Баллы
1st

why soul hound can steal buffs if tyrant is on force barier? force barrier gives you immunity to all atack if you don't take any action. so why soul hound still can steal buff?

2nd

why doombringer can stun and give dmg with rush impact to wind rider if he have Dodge activated? it's full immunity to all physical skills of other chars but not doombringer. archer/tank/tyrant none of them could stun me or give me any dmg with skill when dodge is active, but doombringer can.

i think it's bug.

ps. thx for any logical answer and sry for my bad english.
ps2. don't post shit like "you didn't used skills on time"

Tiax

Реакции
Баллы
kamalols are a bugged raced - it's that simple.
edit: same shit on retail.

ptsd

Реакции
Баллы
ask NCsoft

and its not bug, its same on retail

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
jonek сказал(а):
1st
why soul hound can steal buffs if tyrant is on force barier? force barrier gives you immunity to all atack if you don't take any action. so why soul hound still can steal buff?
2nd
why doombringer can stun and give dmg with rush impact to wind rider if he have Dodge activated? it's full immunity to all physical skills of other chars but not doombringer. archer/tank/tyrant none of them could stun me or give me any dmg with skill when dodge is active, but doombringer can.
i think it's bug.
1. immunity only for dmg nothing else
2. dodge windriding etc gives u skill evading that means only close range DMG skill not debuff like skills aka stun stun shot tribunal and so on(u didnt get stun from other classes scause doombringers stun is way easier to land)
EOT

OP
OP
J

jonek

Реакции
Баллы
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
2. dodge windriding etc gives u skill evading that means only close range DMG skill not debuff like skills aka stun stun shot tribunal and so on(u didnt get stun from other classes scause doombringers stun is way easier to land)
EOT
ad 1. ahahahahhahaa. change game pls
ad 2. again change game
if u can't enven read skill description with understanding, don't post sh1t on forum.
EOT for u naab. learn to read or better stop playing L2.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
jonek сказал(а):
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
EOT
ad 1. ahahahahhahaa. change game pls
ad 2. again change game
if u can't enven read skill description with understanding, don't post sh1t on forum.
EOT for u naab. learn to read or better stop playing L2.
it is so u can flame how much u want even tho u have no idea about the game :) describtion of skills are sometimes wrong translated etc
U CANT EVADE DEBUFF SKILL u get debuff anyway doesnt matter u are evading dmg not debuffs

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
jonek сказал(а):
1st
2nd
i think it's bug.
1st
Makes user invincible against standard targets, skills and de-buffs for 10 seconds. Requires a hand-to-hand weapon. Requires 4th stage Energy.
Nothing about buffs canceling.
2nd
Allows user to evade short-range and long-range physical attack skills for 10 seconds.
long-range should be evade aswell
PS. if this discriptions are out of date, if it is so, post it plis

OP
OP
J

jonek

Реакции
Баллы
told u already learn to read.

if i can evade archer/tank/tyrant skill why not doombringer?????

again. learn to read. dodge give u immunity to close and ranged atack. if skill is physical u can evade it. so even it should stun me, it shouldn't give me dmg but it given.

to Deathwish

invincible to skills means for me any skill not some.

and yes ranged atack too but some ppl can't read.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
so i guess u have played on retail and not me QQ

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
oh wait you`re one of those lolpws that run form zerker thinking they will avoid rush?

Read moar pls - Rush impact is a specific skill - you simply CANT avoid it. All you can do is stay near zerker and slap his ass.

As for buff steal - its not cancel its buff steal. pretty OP but send a petition to nc soft to change it not here.

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
oh wait you`re one of those lolpws that run form zerker thinking they will avoid rush?
Read moar pls - Rush impact is a specific skill - you simply CANT avoid it. All you can do is stay near zerker and slap his ass.
As for buff steal - its not cancel its buff steal. pretty OP but send a petition to nc soft to change it not here.
"Rushes forward to attacks the enemies at the front with 4040 power added to P. Atk. and causes shock for 9 seconds. "
still dont see anything about "specific " or "simply  CANT avoid"

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
Skill descriptions suck. Deal with it. Or go cry to NCsoft, here is wrong place

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
deathwish if youbelieve official nc soft descriptions/webpages and think they are 100% accurate you are a retard sir.

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
JFC .... will this guys ever get it ??? if you have a problem with that go protest in front of NC

OP
OP
J

jonek

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
nope
valandril сказал(а):
it's nothing "specific" it's normal physical skill.
valandril сказал(а):
barier is complete immunity for any skill so imo it should block buff steal.
to all "pro" players taling about description.
if i can avoiding any physical skill from other class i should be able to avoid kamael physical skills.

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
doesnt barrier work exactly the same like celestial?
you can still get debuffed on celestial afaik.

baholete

Реакции
Баллы
How nice, noobs that never played retail arguing with ppl that actually did and their argument is SKILL DESCRIPTIONS? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH! Skill descriptions are, 99% of the time, NOT 100% accurate. NCsh1t always makes vague descriptions for skills. They got better in gracia final but they are still faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from what they should normally be.

P.S. Aibo, can u please tell how many days u banned my main acc? Communism is dead, democracy is the new way of facking with ppl :'(

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
Precisely. Celestial type buffs should only stop direct modifications to hp/cp (HoTs should still work through celestial, not sure about DoT, but no direct damage or heal effect should work. That includes major heal, qhp, lethal, damage side of stun shot etc etc). However any debuff/buff removing skill should work just like it would without celestial shield, including and not limited by Cancellation and Steal Divinity.
And i think it's working like that here aswell.

OP
OP
J

jonek

Реакции
Баллы
k. force barier question answered.

what with rush impact? ok i can stun me but why it given dmg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх