Donations (1 Viewer)

isuldor

Реакции
Баллы
Dissolve donations just first week, so they cant change CH bids......after that they can be same like on 30x, maybe just cakes more expensive as is on 3x.

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
For reference, which donation system will we be using on the 5x? If it's the same as the 30x, what exactly are the donations on the 30x?

Evolution1

Реакции
Баллы
the donate for EXP thing is stupid

u can donate for cakes that increases ur vitality.

Shouldn't be there IMO makes it unfair for others since its a 5x.
on a 30x its not to bad since u can hit 80 in 3 days or less on a 30x.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
I thought the cakes can only be purchased with vote coins? Meaning, NOT through donate. If that's the case, just vote vote vote and everyone is happy :)

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
15 silver coins = 5 cakes

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
You can also donate for runes like on ru off but it`s very expensive.

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
You can also donate for runes like on ru off but it`s very expensive.
As i been running around the beta of x5, seems like they do have runes there too for quite expensive price.
Like 50 silver coins for 25% extra exp for some hours hours.
So, wouldn't be really surprised if the cake get removed.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
if they will leave cakes i think that on 5x it will be the main donation sorce becouse if they leave the cakes even i would buy it few times ;)

OP
OP
I

isuldor

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
if they will leave cakes i think that on 5x it will be the main donation sorce becouse if they leave the cakes even i would buy it few times  ;)
On 3x,  one cake cost 15 silver coins.....so for that package with 50 silver coins, u could have just 3..... on 30x u could have 16.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
isuldor сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
if they will leave cakes i think that on 5x it will be the main donation sorce becouse if they leave the cakes even i would buy it few times  ;)
On 3x,  one cake cost 15 silver coins.....so for that package with 50 silver coins, u could have just 3..... on 30x u could have 16.
then the best option would be one cake 5 coins 50 coins 10 cakes  8)

OP
OP
I

isuldor

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
isuldor сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
then the best option would be one cake 5 coins 50 coins 10 cakes  8)
Best would be one cake 50 silver coins...so it cant affect game ;)

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
nobless donations will affect game :)
xp will afect but only for some time :) if it will be that expensive i won't buy it ;)

becouse that will cost a lot of adenas IG 10 cakes is tha best ;D

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
xp will afect but only for some time
It's will always effect the gameplay. People with Cakes get faster Nobless/High Level, means they can rush Heroes without any competition in less than 7-14 Days and these Clans are able to kill Epics sooner than any other Clans. Shit would end like on 30x Server and everyone crys again. QQ

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
xp will afect but only for some time
It's will always effect the gameplay. People with Cakes get faster Nobless/High Level, means they can rush Heroes without any competition in less than 7-14 Days and these Clans are able to kill Epics sooner than any other Clans. Shit would end like on 30x Server and everyone crys again. QQ
Every single method of donation WILL effect game play if its Cakes or the nobles.
Even everyones beloved dex/wrath/azure has donation methods which does effect the game play.
One way or other way, there must be donations for server to survive. And donations will always effect the gameplay.
If it's the cakes or the noobles donation or pay-for-unban(dex)

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Ipku is saying the truth ;) BTw don't forget that every one will be able to get cakes 4 the vote coins that means 9 guys in a party 9 cakes if they all vote and with 9 cakes you can xp alot :) but with cakes those guys will be low on adenas that means that won't touch the server economy because those witch won't use cakes after some time will be able to buy cakes from those who needs adenas :)

OP
OP
I

isuldor

Реакции
Баллы
If donations will be same like on 30x....make it atleast 3x more expensive.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
no :) if they make it 3x times more expensive it will be to expensive for many ppl

OP
OP
I

isuldor

Реакции
Баллы

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх