Disconnect Every 5 min! (1 Viewer)

sousamlis

Реакции
Баллы
Probably only for EU players as i see all russians are online according to Site!

We log in and after some sec we get Disconnect !! Already lost 30 Pts in olympiad cuz i reg and i get DC!

OP
OP
S

sousamlis

Реакции
Баллы
For how long we gonna have this problem?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
First of all I don't like your language. If you want help, learn how to ask properly for help.
Second, I don't have any disconnect problems and I am not Russian.
If you are using security bypass for botting and/or any illegal software u might be getting disconnects every 2-3 minutes.
If that is not the case, please, make sure all your files are up to date and your connection is not the problem. If everything of the above fails, please contact support via our support system.
http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English

OP
OP
S

sousamlis

Реакции
Баллы
I dont think i used offensive language! But the fact that we are trying to do some olympiad games and most people from Greece getting disconnects when they have count and loosng points without reason is a bit annoying for us! I m not saying that you guys dont do your best! I just have to share it here because noone else does!

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Please, do what he recommended you and inform us, if it helped. It's not about offensive language but about your attitude at all. Now I don't mean only you but if you want help with something, you should ask nicely. (I guess expecting thank you is too much.) Just advice.

OP
OP
S

sousamlis

Реакции
Баллы
Ticket sent ! I hope everything will get better now in last days of year :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх