valandril

Реакции
Баллы
no babble im not.

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
equlibrium left ally after oly match vs splicho, because splicho didn`t feed him, and he lost last point.
Sounds unlikely? Imagine how hard i laughed  ::)
emo rage quit GG xD

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
equlibrium left ally after oly match vs splicho, because splicho didn`t feed him, and he lost last point.
Sounds unlikely? Imagine how hard i laughed  ::)
He tought he get Hero if Splicho feed him some points? lol

Lati

Реакции
Баллы

oldcrew

Реакции
Баллы
Imo server is pretty much dead. In 1,2 months you gonna see just Russian clans playing.

oldcrew

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
For real is 800 people just check how many people is registered here on forum. And lets say there is 400 Russians that didn't even register here. I am just saying that allot clans left already the English speaking ones, but can't blame them it took a while till some things moved, still would love to know where do some people got from S80 weapons (some claimed "i got it from yoggi +23 staff"). Server have best files i ever saw and i can confirm that but with this files server should have 5k people online just if it would be done properly. Give this files to some communities (don't wanna name them) and you would see what i am talking about. RPG-Club is good community but the start it self made server look the way it looks now.

Graaf1

Реакции
Баллы
Server isn't dead, and it only has 2.4k people online cus it isn't known lol.

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
i heard polarcreatures got mad with nofear, anyone confirms?

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
well i dont see them in ally anymore so

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
Dismissed due to our clan policy. No more comments from me about this.

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
You were pve-ing in IOP while NoFear was PvPing at Baium and Demonos kicked you out of Ally? =(

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
PvEbears. True story. ]:(

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
oldcrew сказал(а):
valandril сказал(а):
For real is 800 people just check how many people is registered here on forum. And lets say there is 400 Russians that didn't even register here. I am just saying that allot clans left already the English speaking ones, but can't blame them it took a while till some things moved, still would love to know where do some people got from S80 weapons (some claimed "i got it from yoggi +23 staff"). Server have best files i ever saw and i can confirm that but with this files server should have 5k people online just if it would be done properly. Give this files to some communities (don't wanna name them) and you would see what i am talking about. RPG-Club is good community but the start it self made server look the way it looks now.
whom left?
bemyfriend and holeguards?
u miss some bots at iop and thats all..

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
Teamzone is quiting, dead server. True Story.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
now i rly roflmao'ed lionna, gj

darkark

Реакции
Баллы
this server allows walker, theres is absolutely no protection agaist it period. u see 2.4k players u can easily cut that by half cuz they allow 3 box, not even mentioning seeing ppl with 5 walker box trains. like some1 said b4 with server files like this, u can easily get 5k+ players, problem is they don't advertise the server well enuff, and a good portion of the population are from the low rates in rpg club. play AION

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
darkark сказал(а):
this server allows walker, theres is absolutely no protection agaist it period. u see 2.4k players u can easily cut that by half cuz they allow 3 box, not even mentioning seeing ppl with 5 walker box trains. like some1 said b4 with server files like this, u can easily get 5k+ players, problem is they don't advertise the server well enuff, and a good portion of the population are from the low rates in rpg club. play AION
Play Aion and bot aswell. lol

darkark

Реакции
Баллы
hey u know what atleast, they got protection agaist botting, and i'm sure ppl don't wanna get banned on monthly paying game

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх