December 2011 Olympiad Games - Multi PoV (1 Viewer)

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
that first fight with dagger, XV2 i think, he almost kill u cuz u run from him :pp, didnt watch it full yet too lazy :D hope its good!xd
Eolithic сказал(а):
Nice movie Eyolis, I enjoyed it, the best edited movie I have seen from RPG-Club :) (haven't seen that many tho) xD I watched Rizos's and I like yours better. And you have good taste of music for a girl, at least you didn't put Britney Spears xD
what a retard lulz

OP
OP
B

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Soul blblblbl

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
Eolithic сказал(а):
Nice movie Eyolis, I enjoyed it, the best edited movie I have seen from RPG-Club :) (haven't seen that many tho) xD I watched Rizos's and I like yours better. And you have good taste of music for a girl, at least you didn't put Britney Spears xD
Ofc, It was my 1st movie, 1st time using sony vegas :D I dont know much about it yet. But i agree Eyolis did rly good editing in this movie and the intro is awesome ;)

Eolithic

Реакции
Баллы
rizos сказал(а):
Eolithic сказал(а):
Ofc, It was my 1st movie, 1st time using sony vegas :D I dont know much about it yet. But i agree Eyolis did rly good editing in this movie and the intro is awesome ;)
Yeah but you play really good the AW :)
PS: Eyolis I meant it the good way, girls have different taste of music that guys, sorry if I offended you with my comment.

Eolithic

Реакции
Баллы
Soul` сказал(а):
that first fight with dagger, XV2 i think, he almost kill u cuz u run from him :pp, didnt watch it full yet too lazy :D hope its good!xd
Eolithic сказал(а):
what a retard lulz
Don't be jealous, you have good taste of music for a girl too  :-*

OP
OP
B

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Eolithic сказал(а):
rizos сказал(а):
Eolithic сказал(а):
PS: Eyolis I meant it the good way, girls have different taste of music that guys, sorry if I offended you with my comment.
All fine, i didn't take it in the wrong way

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle ? сказал(а):
Eolithic сказал(а):
rizos сказал(а):
Eolithic сказал(а):
All fine, i didn't take it in the wrong way
she mean she hates u 100% now

sNd1

Реакции
Баллы
nice video, i like) strong elf!

would have been a lot better if u waited for me to take hero and put it tho :(

OP
OP
B

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
B

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-ex-so-vs-Eyolis--06-janvier-2012-at-00h19-private1376971033

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
eyolis true pokemon master, didnt use any girly pokemon :D

OP
OP
B

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
This pokemon online is simply amazing, we all dream about it, do not lie and join us :D

blackeagle

Реакции
Баллы
are those real pokemons?

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
nice, great job pedal :p always hungry for sp pony :D

Dizzy1

Реакции
Баллы
bennewman_pikaball_small.jpg