DDOS+ Party matching (1 Viewer)

anyone1

Реакции
Баллы
SO its impossible to play with this. DDos attack sucks hard. On the other hand there is no EU people here. Just russians with their stupid language and in party matching i cant find anything. Its a russian or an international server???

TheRealKirito

Реакции
Баллы
welcome to the club.

russian only

Abruzzi

Реакции
Баллы
And 90% are retarded.

Ellesar1

Реакции
Баллы
nothing to say ..

BOUNDYHUNDER

Реакции
Баллы
anyone сказал(а):
SO its impossible to play with this. DDos attack sucks hard. On the other hand there is no EU people here. Just russians with their stupid language and in party matching i cant find anything. Its a russian or an international server?
advertised as international...

Abruzzi

Реакции
Баллы
And gms make announcements only in russian because most of russians are idiots and don't know english.

qqqq2

Реакции
Баллы
anyone сказал(а):
SO its impossible to play with this. DDos attack sucks hard. On the other hand there is no EU people here. Just russians with their stupid language and in party matching i cant find anything. Its a russian or an international server?
Russian 3x forum got 30x more post than International 3x, so what did you expect?

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
damn that signature!

MizzTrust

Реакции
Баллы
I dont know a single word what 90% of ppl on server say, but id like to get the 10% that i would understand to stop crying over it...
U dont get what they say, well pk them and ignore the QQ cause u dont get it anyway.... :p
And beside the joke, it is international clans aswell, so chill

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх