DarkAvengers... recruitment closed! (1 Viewer)

imattz

Реакции
Баллы
I up vote for my ally lad, he's a great guy. Our alliance has a common team speak, its relatively easy to get a party.

++++=

MrLOL1

Реакции
Баллы
Charismatix сказал(а):
Thx for pushing our topic. If 10 RUR is a shit reward for you please kill yourself.
Just a tip instead of creating an account, making some forum post, shouting in Giran + opening a party room named CHARISMATIX SCAMMER you should better go farming.
UPDATE: We reached LVL 7 yesterday.
you gave that 10 rur after shouting that u're a scammer !! firstly u sent 6 rur saying u don't have adena and thats all the reward so y then i shouted u and ur clan are scammers which was true! After then u send 4 rur more, anyway u're a liar so deal with it and with the reputation u created!

OP
OP
A

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
Like I said 10 times already, you needed too much time to finish academy, so many ppl who joined after you graduated earlier.
Ofc there won't be enough adena for you when all the others get the full reward.
Will you behave the same way if I say now that there's no Santa Claus for you this year even tho your mommy promised?
Ppl want to join with all their chars for 6 RUR atm.
The only reputation that was created are the CRP. As if anyone would care about someone who can't farm 200k for common C.

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
I tough of joining your clan but thanks to the exposure you gave in this thread I won't, even tough there are great players in the alliance and clan.
Charismatix сказал(а):
Thx for pushing our topic. If 10 RUR is a shit reward for you please kill yourself.
That's how you talk to future academists, means that you don't even want them. No academists who come in and advance on their own causes clanmates to grind academy characters. Why not? Because they could be farming FOG or GC. I haven't seen a single full party of yours in there.
Maybe that's why the reward-pool for the academists is depleting and for the people who are the slowest isn't enough?

OP
OP
A

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
"That's how you talk to future academists"?
NO only to one child.

What's the matter? I say thx to everyone who graduates. Clan members send me mails about who graduated when I'm absent so that they get the money, I also trust academists if I didn't write the reward in their title and ask them how much they get. Everyone got his reward.
I know people like you... Saw you in pmfun complaining about "auction reset" and how bad the staff is...
Why do you even play here? No offense but wth is this whole judgement sh*t?!
You don't know the situation, how that other guy behaved (literally like a 7 year old),
you don't know our clan. There are still about 20 ppl who want to join but we don't have slots
since we just reached lvl 7 and nobody of them judges because of some shitty post by a random guy.

"Maybe that's why the reward-pool for the academists is depleting"
No, I just had no adena and only RUR yesterday, he still got 10 RUR.

We don't even need this topic for aca. Nobody has to grind aca, it is full most of the time. I can speak Russian and every Russian without proper English is welcome and more useful than perma complaining dudes.

Judge more pls without ever being involved. Why do I even answer these posts?

Drizzt Do Urden

Реакции
Баллы
Care bro... ur clan run good , why u lose time replying this shit ?

OP
OP
A

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
You are right that it's a waste of time replying to random haters. I do this during work when I can't play or after logout I check forums. I posted the statement, there is nothing to add and I will ingore any further attempt to make us look bad.

Update: Seems like we will get 1st Order of Knights today.

Aidem

Реакции
Баллы
Main character name: Aidem
Main class (on this server): Blade Dancer

LF academy

Online right now!

iago

Реакции
Баллы
Main: Rianxeira
Main class: Blade Dancer (at the moment)

PLAYING RIGHT NOW

Looking For Academy

OP
OP
A

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
I will be on late monday-friday.
Pm Merkava, Lepuo, nKT, XayC, Soskis for aca.

UPDATE: Clan will be cleared today (2016/12/09) or tomorrow.
Everyone who seems to have quit will be kicked.
Don't worry if you were kicked, I will invite you when you come back and when we have space for you.
Reason: We lack slots for new members although we have 2 royal guards.

MPSoraka

Реакции
Баллы
Hello! I'd like to join Academy with my sec chara and Clan with my main, but I am 45 atm, I dont know if you have any slot for me.
Main: MPSoraka
Sec Chara: Soraky, lvl 34 (Artisan)
Main class: Shillen Elder
I am playing right now.
Thanks!

Looking For Academy

OP
OP
A

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
Hi thx for your post.
I will be on in 5 hours only please try to pm the guys I listed in my first post for academy.

Xiribyte

Реакции
Баллы
Hello i would like to join, started today !!

Nick: Xiribyte
Main class: Kamael Trooper

LF academy for now , pls pm me =D

OP
OP
A

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
Tried to pm you today and yesterday but you weren't online, I guess you are 40+ now anyway?
I updated the first post, more information about the clan in general.
We have some free slots for new members.
Just send me ingame mails if you are interested.

Skeng

Реакции
Баллы
Haha scams continues? Remember when i spent my time doing academics and did them 3. Guess how much did he payed me? 500k and didnt even said thanks.
As someone said before the leader is isresponsible with no leader charasteristics. GL makin them parties !! havent seen u anywhere tho guess ur still 60 ^^

OP
OP
A

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
I actually waited for you to post here.
1. You lie about the reward it was more than 500k just to stop you spamming me. I promised you only 500k for your main + you wanted to join clan afaik that's why you didn't even want a reward for your boxes when you still thought you will be a member after aca. And yes future members don't even get a single reward so I didn't promise anything for the boxes.
2. The reason I didn't say thx to you was because your behaviour was outrageous in your academy time (same reason why you aren't in the clan now)
First I saw you as a future member since you were active, English speaking + you wanted to join the clan.
But I couldn't stand you when you (without even being a member at that time) thought you can criticise the clan's style because we invite "randoms, randoms, randoms". Maybe you didn't understand 1. we are a new clan or 2. we are not CP based. Yes some OL in the clan couldn't find a pt and put his frustration into clan chat. Fine. But no reason for you to judge about the clan. Same bitching came from you because earlier I said that "nobody cares about your decision for 2nd prof" which was a joke, I am not this kind of asshole who is serious with such statements to future members.
3. There is no scamming in the clan. The only 2 cases in which the academy dudes were bitching are you two who posted here.
You can consider our clan as being fair if you count all people who already graduated.
4. The clan was one of the first few clans on the server who were lvl 7, well I cared more about lvling clan and recruiting than my own character. I am such a bad leader with no leader characteristics.
5. Like 1 of my precious members said: "the leader has to unite the members. Nobody should care about his class or lvl" when I told him that 1-2 idiots asked about my lvl and lost interest in joining in the first two weeks of the server. Anyway I am a lot higher now so fuck off.

We are still growing, we are fine and I am glad that I decided not to invite you. Considering the facts I wrote in 2. you wouldn't fit here.
Since you posted here I guess you are looking for a clan. Good luck anyway and thanks for spending time "making academics" (you still made characters for you not for us) you were just unlucky that I decided against you.

I am bored at work atm so don't think you are a big deal tho.

To be honest I feel a bit nasty after such posts, kinda like a guy who takes this game too serious.
We want to have fun here, some of us spend a little bit of real money for this kind of fun.
My advice for all people who get frustrated when they don't find a CP, clan, farming spot or whatever...
Turn off your computer and forget about this game for a few hours.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
This section is only for recruiting. You can make a topic in Flame section if you have something else to say.

OP
OP
A

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
Sorry, unfortunately this topic is a flame magnet: 1 if those 3 ppl doesn't even have any relation to the clan and just added his conclusions after the first flamer. I open a topic for them in the correct section.
We recruit like this atm
- supports: 52+
- other classes: 61+

We will create our second Order very soon because we are full and rly need more space for some CPs and solo players.

RKT

Реакции
Баллы
1. Name in game RKTi
2. Age 27
3. Lithuanian (atm in UK)
4. Main class Elven elder 78+

OP
OP
A

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
Thx. We cleaned clan last night, kicked about 5 inactive players who quit server. We have to wait about 12 hours to invite new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх