Federation | Федерация - [x15] Dare to dream for Hero (1 Viewer)

D0GGY

Реакции
Баллы
Hello everybody , I have decided to make a guide about Olympiad and the path you must take to become a hero.
Since the first moment you are born in the world of Lineage 2

You strugle to do your best and to be the best and in case you don?t really know what do to if you want to prove yourself to be the best player on your class this is what you must do :
? First step towards your purpouse is to make the noblesse quest , it is a rather simple quest that you can start from Talien in aden on a subclass level 55 + ( you require level 75 to finish the quest and become nobles) and you finish the
quest by killing a fearce raid boss named ?Flame Of Splendor Barakiel?.;

? The second step is to be aware of the Grand Olympiad rules, wich are the following :
I. You can register in the Grand Olympiad only on your main class if you are a noblesse player. Note to check your inventory when u register ( if its above 80 % your match will be forfeit and you will lose the match ) also to not be transformed  , to not be dead  , to not attempt teleport , or to not have zarike or akamanah  ; Note that registration is possible between 18 : 00  to 23 : 40 ( Moscow time , gmt +4 ) on Rpg-Club servers;
II. You can play the amount of 70 matches per week in this order : 30 1 vs 1 class matches + 30 1 vs 1 matches + 10 3 vs 3 team matches or just 60 1 vs 1 matches + 10 3 vs 3 team matches depending on what you prefer;

III. For every match won you are awarded with a number of points from 1 to 10 ( it would be a long story to explain the gap between player points for each of the numbers from 1 to 10 so I will just leave it like this ) and 40 olympiad tokens;
IV. There are some stuff that you should know also : every first day of Olympiad you are awarded 10 points . Also you can get 3 quests from the Grand Olympiad Manager called ?Olympiad starter? , ?Olympiad Veteran? , ?Olympiad undefeated? completing these quests requires 10 matches and the following : for the Olympiad starter quest u need to do 10 matches for completation of the quest , for the Olympiad veteran quest u need 10 matches like this : 5 1vs1 matches , 5 1vs1 class matches and 5 3vs3, for the Olympiad undefeated quest you need to win 10 games in a row to complete it . Note that quests are on 3 bases of accomplishment so even if you will not succeed to complete the quest 100% you will still  be partialy rewarded;
V. The Grand Olympiad rewards come in a large variation ( from jewels to codexes and hero weapons ) depending on how good you are at this game ;
? The third step is basically and advice from me : play every day on ?The Grand Olympiad? to improve your skills and eventually  you will be a hero.

I really hope this tutorial will help everyone on the Rpg-Club community , but its mainly directed for those who are new born to this world and they wish to compete with the best of us plaing here , Greetings everyone!

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
U could put at least some fight with me

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
nice tutorial d0ggy, after all you was much better slh than moir

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
D0GGY сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
U could put at least some fight with me
like you where a hero of note  , lol just another feeded way up hight to the sky hero
You need some screens of Alive Legend since Rizos is retired
34o2fq0.jpg

jtusdu.jpg

b6tz0g.jpg

2zs0it1.jpg

OP
OP
D

D0GGY

Реакции
Баллы

Users who are viewing this thread