Crusaders international Clan is recruiting! (1 Viewer)

lLeonora

Реакции
Баллы
We are an international clan that recently joined to this server (we have 1 week here) and is time to start looking for fresh blood among our lines so we can have more fun than we already do :D
A little bit about Crusaders clan:
Our clan was born in 2001 (more or less), our current core members play together since many years and thanks to that we have developed a strong bond of friendship and we have enjoyed all the features that this game give us. At this moment most of our members stopped playing due to real life motives and is for this reason that we decided to start this recruitment topic, our objective is bring new quality members with ambition that enjoy playing with us and want to be someone here.
Im going to be clear as water about the knid of person that we are looking for, we are looking for mature TEAM players, we are not hardcore players anymore because we all have responsabilities that we must fulfill on our lives, we play to have fun and enjoy all the features in this game and to play on long term. We are a very ambitios clan yet we set our goals on short, middle and long term on each server we play (so far our shortest stay on a server is 11 months), we are not like those server jumpers that burn themselves out and then change server because they "cant find competition".
For us teamwork and a good environment in clan is a must and if you can play this way is better for you to find another clan to play with.
Now i will give you some basic information about our current clan status.
* Clan lvl: 7 (from now on we are focused on clan skills)
* Alliance: HighVoltage (no other clan with us yet)
* Clan leaders: lLeonora and Superkika
* Clan coleaders: ElectroIV and Dunn0
* Clan Wars: None yet but soon we will have plenty.
* Only language used in clan chat: Only English
* Clan Hall: none
* Clan rules: http://valleyofthekings.forumotions.net/t11-clan-rules-forum-rules
* Clan forum: http://valleyofthekings.forumotions.net/
* Clan website: www.crusaders-clan.com
* Fort: None yet
* Castle: None atm
* Our vision: Become a competitive clan on this server.
* Main clan activities: Currently level up and farm raids according to our levels. In short time farm frintezza, zaken, Freya easy and extreme every reuse time.
* Previous servers: L2cerberus, raidfight, l2retail, frintezza, l2infliction, bladesofateria, official magmeld server.
What do we offer?
1) Good environment inside clan and allies (have a lot fun and dirty jokes which is why we look for mature players).
2) Raids.
3) Wars.
4) Clan Crafting system (more details in clan forum).
5) For academy members the chance to rejoin on our main clan and become a part of our family.
6) Clan support on every way we can.
What are the requirements to join us?
1) Make your aplication here: http://valleyofthekings.forumotions.net/f8-recruitment-hall / or talk with Superkika, dunn0, electroiv or lLeonora IG.
2) Read clan rules and respect them.
3) Speak decent english.
4) Use ventrilo or TS (is a must).
5) Play at least 3h daily.
6) Not be a begger.
7) Be open to talk.
What classes are we looking for?
Looking for mages, bishops, archers, warcryers and warriors lvl 70+.
We can also recruit english speaking CP but in that case the CP leader will have an interview with me and after that discussion we decide if they join or no.

romari0

Реакции
Баллы
Unfortunately rules are impossible to be readen.

OP
OP
lLeonora

lLeonora

Реакции
Баллы
Sorry about that didnt notice that link was fucked up u.u

Is fixed now.

Jaenelle

Реакции
Баллы
Welcome!

As part of one of the few international clans actually big enough to do something, i'm happy there are more international clans starting on the server. It's been a bit hard for us to find a decent international community around, since the server is mainly russian/with russian clans.

I played on L2Cerberus aswell (Random Clan) and i hope that you manage to level your clan and find decent members online, so we increase the english speakers around here :D

See you around =)

OP
OP
lLeonora

lLeonora

Реакции
Баллы
Tyvm and thats our goal :)

OP
OP
lLeonora

lLeonora

Реакции
Баллы
Up ;D

Thx to the help of our clan members Crusaders Clan will be lvl 6 tonight and orders very soon!

medizis

Реакции
Баллы
Is very good its intention to increase the number of people speaking English on this server.
I played in l2cerberus and frintezza 7x, also magmeld, but no much in the official :-*
Well, when I saw the name of this ally the first time, I knew I had seen her somewhere before.
I thought it was in L2Dex 4x, but maybe it was in L2Cerberus.
Well guys, I wish you luck, let's go and if you need a Spectral Dancer to do RB, PVP, Farm, etc, parties, talk to me :D

OP
OP
lLeonora

lLeonora

Реакции
Баллы
Yep we played l2cerberus and magmeld xD Always same clan/ally name :p

Your IG name is xD?

medizis

Реакции
Баллы
My in game name is what you see in my assigunature, Muri :p
Abyss walker is my 2nd subclass, main class spectral dancer as I said, lvl 85.
welcome to Line Age 2 world :p

OP
OP
lLeonora

lLeonora

Реакции
Баллы
Didnt see your signature when i replied from work xD

Now on topic ;d

Clan lvl 6
Recruiting all classes and lvls! we are particularly interested on healers, warcryers and mages!

Pm superkika, lleonora, paps, emmacska or electr0nike IG.

OP
OP
lLeonora

lLeonora

Реакции
Баллы
First post updated D:

Recruiting all classes and levels but we are very interested on healers, warcryers, mages and archers.

OP
OP
lLeonora

lLeonora

Реакции
Баллы
Updated 1st post.

OocaverexoO

Реакции
Баллы
I joined them and they are nice guys :)

OP
OP
lLeonora

lLeonora

Реакции
Баллы
looking for mages, warcyers, swordsingers, bladendancers and close range warriors lvl 76+

WoRTeN

Реакции
Баллы
i wanna enter in you clan i make post in you forun name eddar

OP
OP
lLeonora

lLeonora

Реакции
Баллы
Answered on forums :)

Up :D

Arphen

Реакции
Баллы
Hi,i played 2 months ago and i have a duelist 82 with BD 75 sub and 59 phantom summoner and i also have a warcryer 80 and im thinking of starting again next friday,when i get out of hospital(been sick):)

So if you are interested let me know,i rly want an english speaking community:DD

medizis

Реакции
Баллы
Crusaders clan speak only english :)
You'll be welcome for sure, I wish you better my friend.

pkone

Реакции
Баллы
lLeonora сказал(а):
We are an international clan that recently joined to this server (we have 1 week here) and is time to start looking for fresh blood among our lines so we can have more fun than we already do :D
A little bit about Crusaders clan:
Our clan was born in 2001 (more or less), our current core members play together since many years and thanks to that we have developed a strong bond of friendship and we have enjoyed all the features that this game give us. At this moment most of our members stopped playing due to real life motives and is for this reason that we decided to start this recruitment topic, our objective is bring new quality members with ambition that enjoy playing with us and want to be someone here.
Im going to be clear as water about the knid of person that we are looking for, we are looking for mature TEAM players, we are not hardcore players anymore because we all have responsabilities that we must fulfill on our lives, we play to have fun and enjoy all the features in this game and to play on long term. We are a very ambitios clan yet we set our goals on short, middle and long term on each server we play (so far our shortest stay on a server is 11 months), we are not like those server jumpers that burn themselves out and then change server because they "cant find competition".
For us teamwork and a good environment in clan is a must and if you can play this way is better for you to find another clan to play with.
Now i will give you some basic information about our current clan status.
* Clan lvl: 7 (from now on we are focused on clan skills)
* Alliance: HighVoltage (no other clan with us yet)
* Clan leaders: lLeonora and Superkika
* Clan coleaders: ElectroIV and Dunn0
* Clan Wars: None yet but soon we will have plenty.
* Only language used in clan chat: Only English
* Clan Hall: none
* Clan rules: http://valleyofthekings.forumotions.net/t11-clan-rules-forum-rules
* Clan forum: http://valleyofthekings.forumotions.net/
* Clan website: www.crusaders-clan.com
* Fort: None yet
* Castle: None atm
* Our vision: Become a competitive clan on this server.
* Main clan activities: Currently level up and farm raids according to our levels. In short time farm frintezza, zaken, Freya easy and extreme every reuse time.
* Previous servers: L2cerberus, raidfight, l2retail, frintezza, l2infliction, bladesofateria, official magmeld server.
What do we offer?
1) Good environment inside clan and allies (have a lot fun and dirty jokes which is why we look for mature players).
2) Raids.
3) Wars.
4) Clan Crafting system (more details in clan forum).
5) For academy members the chance to rejoin on our main clan and become a part of our family.
6) Clan support on every way we can.
What are the requirements to join us?
1) Make your aplication here: http://valleyofthekings.forumotions.net/f8-recruitment-hall / or talk with Superkika, dunn0, electroiv or lLeonora IG.
2) Read clan rules and respect them.
3) Speak decent english.
4) Use ventrilo or TS (is a must).
5) Play at least 3h daily.
6) Not be a begger.
7) Be open to talk.
What classes are we looking for?
Looking for mages, bishops, archers, warcryers and warriors lvl 70+.
We can also recruit english speaking CP but in that case the CP leader will have an interview with me and after that discussion we decide if they join or no.
AFTER U WILL RULEE THE SERVER U WILL NEED  T E M P LE K N I G H T S    to protect the holy land

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх