Crazy Lags (1 Viewer)

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
any ideas why me and few ppl mostly from poland have such big lags ? after i port to aden i cant move for 30 sec cuz of freez :D than i cant load even half of shops ... everything is fine with my net/pc.

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
routing issue? :(

50c

Реакции
Баллы
1-2sec delays here aswell.

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
1 mbps internet connection (seriosly, some ppl still have such demon speed till now :D), playing on laptop connected through wifi and I dont have smallest lags. Everything works like a charm.

OP
OP
T

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
yoker сказал(а):
1 mbps internet connection (seriosly, some ppl still have such demon speed till now :D), playing on laptop connected through wifi and I dont have smallest lags. Everything works like a charm.
30mb down 30mb upload, 5-10 ping. And in game i have 5sec freezes... i
and if you would know smth about inet and lags you wouldnt talk ... cuz you can play games like l2 with 100kb/s net w/o single lag

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
yoker сказал(а):
and if you would know smth about inet and lags you wouldnt talk ... cuz you can play games like l2 with 100kb/s net w/o single lag
actually I used to play on 128 so I have a clue... change internet provided.

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
yoker сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
yoker сказал(а):
actually I used to play on 128 so I have a clue... change internet provided.
that wont change anything as long as its routing problem, stop talking about things u have no idea clueless boy

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
any ideas why me and few ppl mostly from poland have such big lags ? after i port to aden i cant move for 30 sec cuz of freez :D than i cant load even half of shops ... everything is fine with my net/pc.
Turn off zranger maybe ?

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
lagz0r here too =(
also lots of crits in boxes

Maro79

Реакции
Баллы
LOL guys.
Check outside of your home !!!!
YOu see masive storms ?????

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Use Proxifier and all happy

M

MV

Internet speed is not an issue in most of the world for many years now. Any freezes you might have are 100% related with peering, unless all server has the freezes.

ELDopa

Реакции
Баллы
anyway before merge was all good , now is just IMPOSIBLE to play in eavning. To many ppl to weak hardware?

OP
OP
T

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Internet speed is not an issue in most of the world for many years now. Any freezes you might have are 100% related with peering, unless all server has the freezes.
ye its about peering but im looking for idea how to fix it becous atm its just impossible to move in towns wont even try to go out to try some pvp/oly ...

North1

Реакции
Баллы
Dear Admin give us the server IP, we connect to the proxyfixer. Maybe this will help...

RedFlag

Реакции
Баллы
http://your-freedom.net/

Try this out, good service with some money you should solve the problem.

chiniol

Реакции
Баллы
yes we r mad, can u borrow us some ur internet please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх