Counterstand clan [IMPORTANT] (1 Viewer)

CatWoman

Реакции
Баллы
All members of this clan are 85 lvl with 3rd class . 90% of them have vesper items. Do you want from us to believe that they are not using bot program? Shame on you.

carvex21

Реакции
Баллы
sit down kiddo
u make a new account just to cry on the forum?

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
CatWoman сказал(а):
All members of this clan are 85 lvl with 3rd class . 90% of them have vesper items. Do you want from us to believe that they are not using bot program? Shame on you.
do you know how easy it is to level up 85 with nuker cp? or get any vesper weapon with 5-6 nukers parties? go watch videos how they farm/fight for 7rbs.

OP
OP
C

CatWoman

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
CatWoman сказал(а):
do you know how easy it is to level up 85 with nuker cp? or get any vesper weapon with 5-6 nukers parties? go watch videos how they farm/fight for 7rbs.
they botting like all russians. end of story

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
CatWoman сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
CatWoman сказал(а):
my cp is 80 lvl with subclasses and 3 vesper weopns
you just dont know how to play english low skilled person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGEE-m0-v1g
im sure u wont find your self in that video, maybe because you are 60 lvl ? :)

yeahu

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
CatWoman сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
CatWoman сказал(а):
my cp is 80 lvl with subclasses and 3 vesper weopns
[by]you just dont know how to play english low skilled person[/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGEE-m0-v1g
im sure u wont find your self in that video, maybe because you are 60 lvl ? :)
How can you judge his skills on mmo games when level and gear in this game depends only on how much time you spend ingame. Maybe if he was unemployed like you,and would have more time to play.Would have better equipment and level than you.
You must remember. Not every ones comes from russia and play 24/7 ;)
So if u dont understand that. He will be low skilled person but u will be another stupid ruskie  /notmatter

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
in russia as far as i know salary are really low and people gain more more in l2 by selling adena/xp and so on.. so dont be surprised why russians go 24/7 all the time... l2 for them is an option to gain money.

you would do same thing if you were them...

yeahu

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
in russia as far as i know salary are really low and people gain more more in l2 by selling adena/xp and so on.. so dont be surprised why russians go 24/7 all the time... l2 for them is an option to gain money.
you would do same thing if you were them...
better selling drugs ;)

imattz

Реакции
Баллы
Careful now, don't suggest "gm involvement". I know 2 eu parties that are 81+ and play hardly 10h day, which is not even close to most of the Russian elite.

Whether they rtm instead of working and are jobless is not you concern. Nobody gives you the right to judge the person. I've played with Russians/Ukrainians that weren't as lucky as you are. They've found themselves living in war torn Ukrainian territories and 50 euro from lineage would feed their family for a month.

81 is easy for a mage const that didn't fail and if so 85 is not surprising either. Look at mas9 streams 160k xp per mob on premium per mob(and they are doing aoe) on pretty free dv(no competition).

S84 guns, again a matter of 7rbs for which they have enough extremely active parties & over 81 to do it.

As far as adrenaline bots are concerned, lol its lineage 2, 2016/2017 season, what did u expect????? There will always be someone that is going to use it, be glad that you can play free of charge on relatively free of bots server with dense population.

Matt.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
imattz сказал(а):
Careful now, don't suggest "gm involvement". I know 2 eu parties that are 81+ and play hardly 10h day, which is not even close to most of the Russian elite.
Whether they rtm instead of working and are jobless is not you concern. Nobody gives you the right to judge the person. I've played with Russians/Ukrainians that weren't as lucky as you are. They've found themselves living in war torn Ukrainian territories and 50 euro from lineage would feed their family for a month.
81 is easy for a mage const that didn't fail and if so 85 is not surprising either. Look at mas9 streams 160k xp per mob on premium per mob(and they are doing aoe) on pretty free dv(no competition).
S84 guns, again a matter of 7rbs for which they have enough extremely active parties & over 81 to do it.
As far as adrenaline bots are concerned, lol its lineage 2, 2016/2017 season, what did u expect? There will always be someone that is going to use it, be glad that you can play free of charge on relatively free of bots server with dense population.
Matt.
Damn it Matt, you ruined everything with all your good arguments and spot on analysis, that's why we can't have nice things, like flame section. Don't you hate being right all the time?

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
you just dont know how to play english low skilled person
Don't worry smn, I got it!
Ruyko, If I am right about your location/nationality, you should feel like a tool if you're using 'english-speaking person' as offensive term.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
CatWoman сказал(а):
Maybe get better info about lvls and gear before you make big topic on forum  ;) And I think having 3rd class after 10 days is kinda acceptable  :D
GM CLAN
Poissie why wasn't I invited to the GM clan?

Vytukas

Реакции
Баллы
You won't leave town gm clan, i promise you

naikintuvas

Реакции
Баллы
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX6VfdM1CVM&feature=youtu.be

Well yeah, that's a clear evidence how skilled they are ??? ???

/s

Tigar

Реакции
Баллы
instead сказал(а):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX6VfdM1CVM&feature=youtu.be
Well yeah, that's a clear evidence how skilled they are  ?
/s
swx  you are not any more "lyga never die! " ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх