contributing allowed shit (1 Viewer)

D3m0nAs

Реакции
Баллы
yodaZEHbaus сказал(а):
alienware сказал(а):
I remember this back in 2009 http://zranger.net/doc/actionsfile.html
4 years later people get credits for scripts and still complain about botting in l2
whenareyougoingtorealisethat
your
actions
and
gaming
isjust
A WASTE
of
time
anything you do for entertainment is a waste of time, whether it's playing l2 for 20 hours a day, or going out and getting pissed drunk with friends, either way you don't get paid for it. Some people enjoy hanging out with friends more, some enjoy playing games more. With your theory, the only "right" thing to do is working 20h a day, since that gives you money and is thus not "waste of time". Don't even start arguing this, since you know I'm right and imo it's kinda dumb to come on an l2 forum, saying that gaming is waste of time.
On a side note, stop being a slacker sherlock and come play.
Some guys making money and still making! myb not as they were doing 4-5 years ago but they still make a lot  ;D

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Kiu i am 81 and i never botted .. So w/o bot or with no big difference
theres no difference to you, Would be big difference for me, being out with friends and having a lvl 81 toon... while you have to nolife
Damn i nolifed this server so hard .. That 1 hour playtime was big
u play 1 hour a day and ure 81+, hard to believe but w/e

alienware

Реакции
Баллы
yodaZEHbaus сказал(а):
alienware сказал(а):
4 years later people get credits for scripts and still complain about botting in l2
your
actions
and
gaming
isjust
A WASTE
of
time
anything you do for entertainment is a waste of time, whether it's playing l2 for 20 hours a day, or going out and getting pissed drunk with friends, either way you don't get paid for it. Some people enjoy hanging out with friends more, some enjoy playing games more. With your theory, the only "right" thing to do is working 20h a day, since that gives you money and is thus not "waste of time". Don't even start arguing this, since you know I'm right and imo it's kinda dumb to come on an l2 forum, saying that gaming is waste of time.
Leaving to Switzerland on tue... I will buy a full char after you guys catch up and so I will prove my point that with 200£ which you make in about a day you can make up two weeks of no lifing and leveling,
maybe.
Oh well my point in the first place was that this game has had so many similar incidents since 2005... and it's perequisite to have some slackers smashing balls and discouraging players which feel like achievements either for creating scripts which have been there for long time either for considering themselves best.
...with 16£ an hour as a student working for 20hs a day that would be such an immense waste of time... Is it the bad side of me encouraging people/children to work or study while the economy is as you know it? or is it my way of approaching things on a gaming forum saying that gaming sucks.
either way tbqfh idc
I used to play l2 since c2 and I will admit it that like most of you I still peek on forums to see how others handle the new or the old chronicles and have a bit of a laugh. My personal opinion about this gaming platform is that if it wouldn't have been for forums this game would've become inexistant long time ago. Hence, I personally sustain that 60% of this game's entertainment is held right here, on boards.

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
i preffer to pvp for 5h then post random bullsh1t on forum for even 5min.

Kamyl

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu ? сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Kiu i am 81 and i never botted .. So w/o bot or with no big difference
theres no difference to you, Would be big difference for me, being out with friends and having a lvl 81 toon... while you have to nolife
Damn i nolifed this server so hard .. That 1 hour playtime was big
u play 1 hour a day and ure 81+, hard to believe but w/e
1h setting l2w

anpan

Реакции
Баллы
alienware сказал(а):
yodaZEHbaus сказал(а):
alienware сказал(а):
your
actions
and
gaming
isjust
A WASTE
of
time
Leaving to Switzerland on tue... I will buy a full char after you guys catch up and so I will prove my point that with 200? which you make in about a day you can make up two weeks of no lifing and leveling,
maybe.
Oh well my point in the first place was that this game has had so many similar incidents since 2005... and it's perequisite to have some slackers smashing balls and discouraging players which feel like achievements either for creating scripts which have been there for long time either for considering themselves best.
...with 16? an hour as a student working for 20hs a day that would be such an immense waste of time... Is it the bad side of me encouraging people/children to work or study while the economy is as you know it? or is it my way of approaching things on a gaming forum saying that gaming sucks.
either way tbqfh idc
I used to play l2 since c2 and I will admit it that like most of you I still peek on forums to see how others handle the new or the old chronicles and have a bit of a laugh. My personal opinion about this gaming platform is that if it wouldn't have been for forums this game would've become inexistant long time ago. Hence, I personally sustain that 60% of this game's entertainment is held right here, on boards.
And then there are people who got money already, without having to do some sort of extra job and the only thing left is entertainment in their free time, for some people watching tv is entertaining, for some l2. Like i said in previous post, it's not about efficiency, believe it or not, but most people playing low-rates actually enjoy the progress throughout the lvls, there's more to l2 than end-game pvp. And then again, a high-lvl char without a top cp is worthless anyway.

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
i wonder if you didnt get caught with bots...would you still spam that much and cry how unfair this server is? wankers

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
he cry he cant be as unfair as russian are so basicaly if he get raped by big russians with big lvl its time to quit

alienware

Реакции
Баллы
yodaZEHbaus сказал(а):
alienware сказал(а):
yodaZEHbaus сказал(а):
alienware сказал(а):
your
actions
and
gaming
isjust
A WASTE
of
time
Leaving to Switzerland on tue... I will buy a full char after you guys catch up and so I will prove my point that with 200£ which you make in about a day you can make up two weeks of no lifing and leveling,
maybe.
...with 16£ an hour as a student working for 20hs a day that would be such an immense waste of time... Is it the bad side of me encouraging people/children to work or study while the economy is as you know it? or is it my way of approaching things on a gaming forum saying that gaming sucks.
either way tbqfh idc
And then there are people who got money already, without having to do some sort of extra job and the only thing left is entertainment in their free time, for some people watching tv is entertaining, for some l2. Like i said in previous post, it's not about efficiency, believe it or not, but most people playing low-rates actually enjoy the progress throughout the lvls, there's more to l2 than end-game pvp. And then again, a high-lvl char without a top cp is worthless anyway.
clear me up... why are you playing this game even after the server has been launched for 1 month then ?
1)enjoy the progress of leveling  because pvp at end game is not all that matters
2)because high lvl chars achieved after entertaining pve are worthless without top cp
you can do w/e you want im out of this conv anywayz. you will come to my words when I first hit you on msn. have a nice game-color

FUB

Реакции
Баллы
is it possible to reach END in lineage btw?

dem01

Реакции
Баллы
so much shit goes on

n

Реакции
Баллы
FUB сказал(а):
it depends on how you look at it.
some people, like me, play for the race. first cov, first noble, first epics, first vesper, first heroes.
for these people, a server is over when:
a) first factor wave quits [example: rpg 5x, afl quits -] server is over]
b) a factor clan dominates completely (aka "wins") [example: dex 5x, tempest gets 20 heroes first month -] server is over]
only private servers offer this kind of competition, and thats why they are so popular. the lifecolor of this period is always finite and ranges from days on interlude highrates with mana pots to months on solid lowrates.
lineage 2 is the only mmorpg that offers this kind of competition.
other people play for the "fluffy shit". they will keep playing long after the server is over, and work on their toons to play olympiad or whatever content this game has to offer. these people will keep the server alive, creating another "factor" waves to contest epics and high end content. for these people, a server is over when they decide it is. its a game like any other at this point, you play it for entertainment.

/professored

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
THE TEACHER HAS SPOKEN.

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
wrong, like every game its over when u have killed everything so as long as there are elpys l2 will never end

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
n сказал(а):
FUB сказал(а):
some people, like me, play for the race. first cov, first noble, first epics, first vesper, first heroes.
b) a factor clan dominates completely (aka "wins") [example: dex 5x, tempest gets 20 heroes first month -] server is over]
only private servers offer this kind of competition, and thats why they are so popular. the lifecolor of this period is always finite and ranges from days on interlude highrates with mana pots to months on solid lowrates.
other people play for the "fluffy shit". they will keep playing long after the server is over, and work on their toons to play olympiad or whatever content this game has to offer. these people will keep the server alive, creating another "factor" waves to contest epics and high end content. for these people, a server is over when they decide it is. its a game like any other at this point, you play it for entertainment.

/professored
.i. stop PoE already !

stickyd420

Реакции
Баллы
n сказал(а):
FUB сказал(а):

/professored
nicely said now stop playing d3 and join us and hold our clan together u god

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
n сказал(а):
FUB сказал(а):

/professored
Imo,the server is over only when there's not good pvp anymore. Point of views

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх